Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/13.htm

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 11:03am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
The whole time I've had this game only twice was i killed by ornes one time was on purpose. (Don't ask me why.)
And the second time was when i was in a air battle.

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
TwinBellows...you... hit, your laptop?
And when the heck did I suggest you as a bad guy? Oh and try not to double post, or quote huge lines of text either...

*sigh* the bad guys must challenge a good guy to 1v1 battle.
If the bad guy wins, the good guy becomes a bad guy.
If the bad guy loses, however, then he is redeemed and becomes a good guy.
The aim is to get everyone on the good/bad team, depending on what side you are on.

Ok, here is the possible roster for the inner clan war:
bloodyvamp
KrystalDark
and Advait will be the first evil ones.

Edit: And I have never been Orne-killed...

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:24pm (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
And when the heck did I suggest you as a bad guy? Oh and try not to double post, or quote huge lines of text either...

*sigh* the bad guys must challenge a good guy to 1v1 battle.
If the bad guy wins, the good guy becomes a bad guy.
If the bad guy loses, however, then he is redeemed and becomes a good guy.
The aim is to get everyone on the good/bad team, depending on what side you are on.

Ok, here is the possible roster for the inner clan war:
bloodyvamp
KrystalDark
and Advait will be the first evil ones.

Edit: And I have never been Orne-killed...
WELL I'M PRETTY SURE THE DAMN THING HATES MAH ASS...

-cries softy in the corner- ΟωΟ

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
Card Games on Dinosaurs!
Now that I've made the script to DinoKing Abridged, I've just got to get a piece of software to edit the video...
And buy something to record voices

Oh and to make this post even relatively non-spam anyone else want to be a bad guy?

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 1:13pm (PST)
Ah i see so I'm on the evil side?
Hopefully i can get this done.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
quote KrystalDark
Ah i see so I'm on the evil side?
Hopefully i can get this done.
Yup.
Stoooory tiiiime.

When the Immoral Ones decided to steal our members as vassals for their terrible will, first they chose bloodyvamp, the only one who had a chance of defeating the lord of the typhoon Blazing Tempest.
Next, they chose Advait, for they saw great darkness in his heart, gained from the rage he felt when his position was stolen many eons ago by KrystalDark as head High Typhoon Gladiator.
Finally, bloodyvamp and advait attacked and defeated the already battle-weakened krystaldark, making him the third Immoral Gladiator.

A 1v1 battle between a 'possessed' gladiator and a good one will be called 'A Shadow Battle'.

The first Shadow Battle will be between Advait and StardustDragon911 tommorrow as soon as you are both online please

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 3:46pm (PST)
-.- I'll probably be in school or doing homework, Blazing Tempest, and I usually get on when err I think Advait's asleep... soo...yea..

quote Blazing Tempest
don't you evar want to rage quit on your computer? I understand you completely TwinBellows

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:00am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
Next, they chose Advait, for they saw great darkness in his heart, gained from the rage he felt when his position was stolen many eons ago by KrystalDark as head High Typhoon Gladiator.
It is still true... I still regret leaving this clan for about 5 hours.... But KrystalDark would
ALWAYS

be a better leader than me......

Knowing that this would ruin the epicness and respect for the post EDIT: StardustDragon911 and I are online right now, can you battle? No, you WILL battle!

This message was edited on 2012-09-24T05:12:41-07:00.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
Interesting story you got there Blaze.
(Now that I'm evil... ) I will uh....push you off a boat or something...i mean...GRR and such!

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 7:48am (PST)
Hmm, considering those two are rarely on at the same time as eachother, here's how it will be:
Advait shadow battling Cyperus
and KrystalDark battling StardustDragon911.

Do it as soon as y'all online.

Bloodyvamp can battle anyone he wants (when he gets back online )

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
Cyp. still ne'er comes online!

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:35am (PST)
I've told him to come on, so be patient.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:12am (PST)
Yes, Good Guy...

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:36am (PST)
quote Advait
Yes, Good Guy...
By the way, if the evil side wins, then expect this clan to change quite a bit...
Advait, shadow battle?

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:48pm (PST)
-.- soz I didnt show...was at school.. I log onto neoseeker on my 3DS... Close my 3DS... and it still registers me as being online soo... if I'm not doing anything...I'm out..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.