Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/12.htm

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 4:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
quote Blazing Tempest
Card Games on Dinosaurs!

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 4:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
niysh, Advait. D:< And Blazing Tempest, do you nawt know your internet spellings? It's 'moar' not 'more' I call the stegosaurus by the way...
Brachiosaurus: I am a steg-o-saurus.
G: But you're a Brachio-
Brachiosaurus: *steps on G* *looks at screen to all the viewers* you didnt hear anything...

Author:   BlaZing TempeSt
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:10am (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
niysh, Advait. D:< And Blazing Tempest, do you nawt know your internet spellings? It's 'moar' not 'more' I call the stegosaurus by the way...
Brachiosaurus: *steps on G* *looks at screen to all the viewers* you didnt hear anything...
niysh? Do you happen to mean niche'?
And I'm so totally stealing borrowing that for Abridgisaur King, as we have christened it. Almost finished the script...
And Star, you will be credited in the credits...

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:17am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
quote StardustDragon911
niysh? Do you happen to mean niche'?
And I'm so totally stealingborrowing that for Abridgisaur King, as we have christened it. Almost finished the script...
And Star, you will be credited in the credits...
yaaaaaaaay!! I could think of some moar stuff... but..something would have to come to my mind...and atm...I GOT NOTHING!

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:24am (PST)
Yessssss...Think of moar stuff....
Do alllll the hard work....
I likez hypnotising people XP

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 5:32am (PST)
*hypnotic voice* I will think of moar lines, I will think of moar lines, I will think of moar lines...

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 6:15am (PST)
What is all of this about Dinosaurs card games and card games on dinosaurs?

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 6:29am (PST)
Ok guys, I'm officially removing the Angels of the Underworld from our ally list, the clan is officially dead from now on in our eyes.
This means that the big three (AoD, AoU and KOTT) is broken.
We are the last of the three progenitor clans, and we must mourn the fallen two with hopes of a new age, and a new hope.
But do not shed any tears, for this is only the beginning of a long road of hardship, for a great reckoning is upon us.

And on that note, below is the story for our next clan event...

Countless powers that have been building up since the beginning of time were released several years ago, tainted by the nefarious power of subspace, and threatened to overcome all life.
They are known to our god Typhus as the Immoral Ones, to Palutena as the Evilkin and to Viridi as the Dreadscythes, and were held back and sealed away in the great Nazca Lines by the Angels of Despise and the Angels of the Underworld, and later fortified by us.

With the defeat of first cmd17, then Hades' greatest warrior, Buster, the Angels of Despise and the Angels of the Underworld were respectively demolished.

We transformed into mighty Gladiators in order to compensate for our allies' defeat to keep the Immoral Ones in check, but even we do not have that power to do that much.
As such, the Immoral Ones broke free of their dark prisons and attacked our home base, the Sky Palace.
While we struggled to fight them off, with the power of Typhus at our side, we were able to repulse the Immoral Ones from the Sky Palace.
Unfortunatly, the majority of our members were claimed by the dark terrors and subsumed into the world of fear, emerging as brainwashed henchmen to our new, greatest enemies.

Now the remainding members must fight each tainted member to restore their souls.
If we fail, the clan will be subsumed into darkness, complete with a name change.
If we succeed however, we stay as we are, and the dark ones will be repulsed, forever...
(we hope )

The roster for the tainted members will be done as soon as 3-5 members designate themselves as controlled by the darkness

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
It's a shame that AOD and ATU died out they will be remembered.
Anyway nice idea Blazing Tempest.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 6:49am (PST)
KrystalDark, wanna be one of the bad guys?

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:05am (PST)
god, Blaze, you should be a famous author by now...anyway...
G: Hey, L! I found BigFoot!
T-Rex: *roars*
L: I dont think thats BigFoot!
T-Rex: *roars again*
G: Aww! But can we still keep him?
L: NO!
G: Pleeeeaaaase?
L: No...
G: With sugar on top?
L: Still no...
G: Fine... Then I'll have to sic C on you..
C: Did someone say my name?
L: AHH!! Fine! Let's catch BigFoot!
G: Yaaaayy!
T-Rex: *confused face*

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:51am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
KrystalDark, wanna be one of the bad guys?
Hmm. what exactly do they have to do?
I'm not sure yet.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:47am (PST)
I don't fully understand this, Blazing Tempest.... But I might be one of the Bad Guys......

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
quote Advait
TwinBellows, you mind telling yourself to use Bumblebee over there?
i don't use bumblebee that much... soooo... -runs for his life-

ornes are nintendos way of saying F--- U PLAYERS U JUST GOT GODMODDED TROLLED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Author:   TwinBellows
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 11:01am (PST)
quote BlazingTempest
Tempest|message:33568849]
Ok guys, I'm officially removing the Angels of the Underworld from our ally list, the clan is officially dead from now on in our eyes.
This means that the big three (AoD, AoU and KOTT) is broken.
We are the last of the three progenitor clans, and we must mourn the fallen two with hopes of a new age, and a new hope.
But do not shed any tears, for this is only the beginning of a long road of hardship, for a great reckoning is upon us.

And on that note, below is the story for our next clan event...

Countless powers that have been building up since the beginning of time were released several years ago, tainted by the mefarious power of subspace, and threatened to overcome all life.
They are known to our god Typhus as the Immoral Ones, to Palutena as the Evilkin and to Viridi as the Dreadscythes, were held back and sealed away in the great Nazca Lines by the Angels of Despise and the Angels of the Underworld, and later fortified by us.

With the defeat of first cmd17, then Hades' greatest warrior, Buster, the Angels of Despise and the Angels of the Underworld were respectively demolished.

We transformed into mighty Gladiators in order to compensate for our allies' defeat to keep the Immoral Ones in check, but even we do not have that power to do that much.
As such, the Immoral Ones broke free of their dark prisons and attacjked our home base, the Sky Palace.
While we struggled to fight them off, with the power of Typhus at our side, we were able to repulse the Immoral Ones from the Sky Palace.
Unfortunatly, the majority of our members were claimed by the dark terrors and subsumed into the world of fear, emerging as brainwashed henchmen to our new, greatest enemies.

Now the remainding members must fight each tainted member to restore their souls.
If we fail, the clan will be subsumed into darkness, complete with a name change.
If we succeed however, we stay as we are, and the dark ones will be repulsed, forever...
(we hope )

The roster for the tainted members will be done as soon as 3-5 members designate themselves as controlled by the darkness

why am i always one of the suggested bad guys?

also... i might be off DN forever, mom toke laptop, cuz i was hitting it...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.