Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld! - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1759151-gladiators-of-typhoon-kott-sincos-maximus-recruiting-in-possession-of-underworld/10.htm

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
-------------------------------------------
I should be on all day after noon... thank god for my 'Ishtar Family Christmas' quote...

Author:   Nuke_Master14
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Gladiators of the Typhoon, KOTT Sincos Maximus {{Recruiting}} Now in the possession of the Underworld!
*Sneaks in, steals a huge collection of yu-gi-oh cards, then disappears in a cloud of white smoke*

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:04pm (PST)
How was that a quote hm? now where did i put that huge pile of kuriboh cards, i was going to use for my fire place?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:27am (PST)
quote KrystalDark
How was that a quote hm? now where did i put that huge pile of kuriboh cards, i was going to use for my fire place?
you remember, where Marik says "It's Christmas morning! Let's talk about something festive, like Santa Claus!" I think Blazing Tempest stole your cards btw

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:23am (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
quote KrystalDark
you remember, where Marik says "It's Christmas morning! Let's talk about something festive, like Santa Claus!" I think Blazing Tempest stole your cards btw

How...did you know?

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:47am (PST)
Hey guys, I might not be able to make it; I have a few extra curricular activities, tuitions and I have to study for exams...

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
So, does anyone have any suggestions on what to do with Amon?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 10:14am (PST)
6 posts... LOL! He should be immediately kicked out as PM's wouldn't work, he's long gone since 2 months!

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 10:34am (PST)
quote Advait
6 posts... LOL! He should be immediately kicked out as PM's wouldn't work, he's long gone since 2 months!
Hmm, we'll kick Amon out now for inactivity.
Removing him from the OP.
Please have more rank battles people...

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
Can I have more battles?
Blazing Tempest, or can I fight you for the lulz?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 10:50am (PST)
Advait, you can only do one rank battle with a leader to get an empty space above you per fortnight.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest

How...did you know?
D:< I am dah leadah of SDOD for a reason!!
Yusei: And I totally won that LvD.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 1:50am (PST)
*Facepalm* How long is a fortnight?

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 5:21am (PST)
*sigh* Two weeks Advait.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
Nevermind, I googled it right after I saw what that was...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.