Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Angel's Lounge IV - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meee - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1757696-angels-lounge-iv-for-friends-who-stuff-together-for-you-meee/6.htm

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Angel's Lounge IV - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meee
-------------------------------------------
what's your user, THA? *ahem* you could join my clan...IF you qualify... course, we'd both have to be on at the same time in which I can't do that atm.

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Angel's Lounge IV - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meee
It's JoshuaKiryu

...That picture of him is creepy o..O

I probably don't.

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:11pm (PST)
>.< He looks like N's and Hilda's son I mean...um... we'll see if you can nick half my LP >:3 which is impossible...ish... against BWs.
EDIT: I'm dawn.purple4 on DN, you can friend me or not. :3 I cant tell since no one gets notifs or anything.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:31pm (PST)
I'd sign up if I had a laptop or desktop. x3

Is it a simulator, or do you have to earn cards somehow? o:

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 8:51pm (PST)
It's just a simulator, you pick em out already.

I won my first yaya

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 5:12am (PST)
in rated? THA? Otherwise, my rating is currently 5 and a tiny bit times yours

Author:   thewatermeloncult
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 6:15am (PST)
Man I haven't been on dn in ages. Maybe after school today.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:02am (PST)
Everybody starts somewhere

quote thewatermeloncult
Yush, you should come pwn me

Neo is working on my school internet, my life is complete.
....Boring life...

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
DN is duelingnetwork.com a YGO site... :3 I took awesome screenshots, the most hilarious one...is when Blazing Tempest made a typo(the 'I-will-destroy-your-junk one)... and even though it was pretty embarrassing to him, he still posts it on his profile for the world to see
thanks for reminding me about that...
If anyone wants to be pwned, you know where I am, even though I lose a lot against StardustDragon911...
And Team Hydro Aura, you can probably have a test duel against me if you're not on at the same time as Star. I'm vice VICE leader, so it'll probably count...

I totally won that duel...

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
no ya didn't Blazing Tempest I took the screenshot after the duel. so you post the URL to the screenshot on your DN profile for the whole world to see, now you post it on Neoseeker for the world that doesnt have a DN account to see. I think someone lieks the screenshot...

Author:   thewatermeloncult
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
Everybody starts somewhere

quote thewatermeloncult
Yush, you should come pwn me
Not likely . The only reason my deck is good at all is because swampert x helped me a ton with it and I still manage to screw it up most of the time .

Neo is working on my school internet, my life is complete.
....Boring life...
Lucky

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 3:52pm (PST)
thewatermeloncult, I know Swampert X...

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
hi

Heheh my friend showed me this. Just pay attention to the warning at the bottom left, but it's so fun. XD

The bans got put back on. :< Ah well, I got my 7 minutes of heaven

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
quote StardustDragon911
no ya didn't Blazing Tempest I took the screenshot after the duel. so you post the URL to the screenshot on your DN profile for the whole world to see, now you post it on Neoseeker for the world that doesnt have a DN account to see. I think someone lieks the screenshot...
Of course I do. It has card games on it.

Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
I don't mean that Blazing Tempest I mean, the typo and how LMAOing the short conversation turned out to be. I mean..who'd want to post an image of themself losing badly to a Stardust Dragon?

Random Jack: A LOSER!!!
Yusei: Yeeaaa....look who's talking...

EDIT: and Blaze, you put 'LMAO' next to the URL on your profile, so is it LMAOing how you lost? admit it, you lieked the conversation.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.