Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Angel's Lounge IV - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meee - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1757696-angels-lounge-iv-for-friends-who-stuff-together-for-you-meee/5.htm

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Angel's Lounge IV - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meee
-------------------------------------------
But they aren't as pr0 :3

Pssst.... Fusion Gate...

So how has everyone's Saturday been?

Author:   Stardust Dragon
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 6:40pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Angel's Lounge IV - F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and meee
I was on DN all day today... D:< Only less than I think 16 moar wins in rated until I get dah Light and Dark Dragon ,err whatever you call it, as mah new profile pic! ( though I suppose that's being mean to my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon profile pic since I recently got it...)

Author:   BlaZing TempeSt
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 3:26am (PST)
I only just got the Shooting Star Dragon one...
And Xyx>Synchro

Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 6:36am (PST)
get outta my clan, Blazing Tempest. *ahem* You dont deserve a spot in my clan! But you'd make a good coaster for my drink!

Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 7:25am (PST)
Just made an irony yugioh deck...
Edit: And you do know I can say the same to you now, right?

Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 9:29pm (PST)
I demand you all watch this video

can't. stop. laughing.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 5:06am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
And you do know I can say the same to you now, right?
sheeeuuuttt uuupp. I realize now why you let my in for free... THA, I can't watch the video atm, since I'm on my 3DS

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 8:24am (PST)
Lol. So funny.
Would've been better though if someone had synched Junk Destroyer.

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:05am (PST)
quote Blazing Tempest
Would've been better though if someone had synched Junk Destroyer.
waaaiiitt....Didn't I take a screenshot of myself saying something like that... someone go check my dn profile

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
I have it on my dn profile too y'know.
As well as the one where I say I will destroy your Junk

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 3:29pm (PST)
Pffffthahaha

...What is this DN you speak of

DEATH NOTE?

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
DN is duelingnetwork.com a YGO site... :3 I took awesome screenshots, the most hilarious one...is when Blazing Tempest made a typo(the 'I-will-destroy-your-junk one)... and even though it was pretty embarrassing to him, he still posts it on his profile for the world to see

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:03pm (PST)
Wow, I haven't plyed Yu-Gi-Oh in a long time. I still have a few cards tucked away, actually. xD

lolegyptiangods
I also have four pieces of Exodia. Pretty sure only three are legit though. xD

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
I have all pieces of Exodia.... THAT ARE FAKE! they're labled as Dark Rabbi or something along the lines of that. Though I'm glad I do have a deck of real cards...and a card worth probably more than $100 to bidders on ebay...

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)
I think I have maybe 2-3 pieces. Don't think any are fake. XD I have a bunch of old cards somewhere... I remember I'd always use Relinquished. Because Relinquished is bawss. o__o

I made a DN acc

Eiche should join me

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.