Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here! - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1751629-clan-rules-war-refugees-learn-rules-recruit-members-here/3.htm

Author:   metalfacedsteve
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 10:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here!
-------------------------------------------
Clan Name: mfv [metalfacevillain]

Leader: mfvSteve

Extra Information:
A new forming clan.
I'm currently looking for 3 other people to join my ranks and become metal faced villains.
PM me for details.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here!
To everyone who has no true intention of creating a proper clan and not dying midway so soon.....
Please DO NOT make new clans. New people will join (If you're lucky). Then you will log off for about a week, they'll get bored, and leave your clan. An instant death of a clan. If you're not aiming to reach the top, stay here for a long while, and truly endorse in the magnificence of the game. Please do not come here, make a clan, kill it, and never be seen again. Nobody likes it.

Author:   Vast
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:30am (PST)
Team Hydro Aura How many clans are you allowed to be in?

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
I can answer this one.
You're only allowed to be in one clan at a time unlike the pokemon clan forums.

Author:   Prize
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 7:34pm (PST)
I'm the leader and founder of Dawn Of The Sacred Fighters and i need some of dem co leaders to help me form it. Aqua told me to come here.

anyone ?

This message was merged with other messages by Team Hydro Aura (moderator)

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:28pm (PST)
Prize, please refrain from double posting(Posting two times in a row.)as it is against the rules.
Just wait for someone to reply.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
no won't reply, i feel like i should have own clan. I have completed all 9.0

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
Hey Prize why don't you try joining a clan first? That way you can meet some new people and have a good time until maybe you find enough new people to make a clan with.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:21pm (PST)
I want my OWN clan.

Author:   SR THE HEDGEHOG
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 3:46am (PST)
hey THA can a kid icarus uprising clan have characters from different game cuz i'm about too get a account and make a clan cuz i Quit ATU cuz ATU is dead or almost dead... i think i said a line from a song from shadow the hedgehog anyway i'm getting off topic... so can you use characters form different games!

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 8:02am (PST)
Prize, just because you have completed all the chapters on 9.0, doesn't mean you should automatically get a clan...

THA's idea is good, if you join a clan and become good friends with them all, when the clan finally dies (as most do...), they'll come with you to your new clan.
It'll take time, but you may get a clan at the end of it...

Author:   Danger52 X
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
Question. Does the clan have to have to have 3 members to be advertised? Or is that only to make the thread?

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:42pm (PST)
Danger52 X
No, you can advertise your clan without 3 members, that's why this thread was made, for people to recruit members for advertising clans.

Author:   Danger52 X
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:08pm (PST)
Team Hydro Aura can you add this to the OP
Clan Name: [Atlas Cloud Messengers:: Danger X Embrace]
Leader(s): Danger52 X
'''Extra Information: This is a clan where experienced players as well as new players will fit in alike. There are flexible training hours and much growth to be had. Experienced members can take up the position of trainers to help out the more inexperienced players. Initiation is determined through a test consisting of a best 2 of 3 FFA setup. Please note that even if you lose all your matches, you still have the possibility of passing. Here, ranking is determined by your skill in various areas. From rogues, to tacticians, join if you want a fun place to make friends, grow as a player, and participate in clan events as well.

Note:Co-Leaders ARE needed, therefore ask if you're interested in the position.
PM Danger52 X if you're interested in joining.

Author:   SR THE HEDGEHOG
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
ok i got a account but my question is still not answered!

Edit: again my question is can you use characters form different games in your kid icarus uprising clan?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.