Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1751629-clan-rules-war-refugees-learn-rules-recruit-members-here/

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here!
-------------------------------------------

Thanks to Symphonic Abyss for originally creating these rules.

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:34pm (PST)
Subject:   Advertising Clans - Look to see if one of these clans are right for you! :)
Are you looking to join a clan? If so, this is the right place! In here, you're able to advertise your clan and you're able to find the right clan for you.

If you feel any of these need to be updated, notify Team Hydro Aura here with the updated advertisement or shoot her a PM.

to advertise
Copy this into your post and fill it out! Simple!

'''Clan Name:'''
'''Leader(s):'''
'''Link to Clan:'''
'''Extra Information:'''

With this, the members can find out the basics about your clan in a neat, easy-to-read layout!

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:35pm (PST)
Subject:   War Refugees - Join a Clan today! :)
to apply
Post in this thread stating that you would like to find a clan! Be sure to notify the moderator by adding this into your post:

@Team Hydro Aura@

That way, I'll be able to edit you into this post and get you set up with a clan asap!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in here! Suggestions are definitely welcome!

Author:   gizliz42
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here!
Im already in a clan!!!!!!!

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 8:48am (PST)
Subject:   re: Clan Rules & War Refugees - Learn the Rules and Recruit Members here!
Can KOTT's ad be changed please Team Hydro Aura, a lot changed since the one Advait posted.

Clan name: Knights of the Typhoon
Leader: Blazing Tempest
Co-leader: bloodyvamp
Link to Clan: Here
Extra Information: Our clan trains often and is filled with a fun, nice bunch of people. We are always accepting new members, so don't feel scared to join. And we also don't just talk about Kid Icarus; Yugioh, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros. and many other games are also interests to many members of this clan, which we play too. We also do several other things in this clan just for fun, for example with our second clan theme, in which a new one is chosen every week by a member.

Author:   Mendonky
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 7:03pm (PST)
Team Hydro Aura
Please add me to the refugee list!
Here's a bit about me, hope this is the right place to put it; it's going to be lengthy.
I'm 20, and currently still a student. I have an extensive online gaming history, verging from the old Runescape days, through to FPS's like call of duty, Warrock and GunZ, and through onto the big gun of Online RPG's, World of Warcraft; all of which I was an active member within clans and involved much in clan activity, often adopting an admin role eventually. Hence, I am no stranger to the grind of collecting based gameplay, looking to start grinding hearts and weapons (once I finish the main storyline!). When I first bought KI: U I didn’t quite get on with the controls, so it sat unused in a draw for much time. Now, however, I have fallen in love with it and wish to get involved with an active clan, with moderate and upwards competitive attitude. Social wouldn't go a miss though! I like teams that have some sort of structure to their gameplay, something I’ve retained from my world of Warcraft days. For example, in LvD matches having a tank- melee DPS and Range DPS structure where everyone has their role would suit me perfectly. I am still learning myself, and have much weapon and heart grinding ahead of me, and would love a nudge in the right direction, with people available with some experience to answer a few questions here and there. This is not to mean I wish to be spoon fed, I fully wish to adopt my own play style that I am unfortunately yet to find. However I know it will come soon enough. If you think your clan is for me, please give me a message. I may have a browse through clan threads titled "recruiting", but the way your clan actually runs and the impression I may get reading through these threads may be completely different, so please, get in touch! Thanks.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 6:19am (PST)
Wow Mewdonkey! Nice name... Anyways, you can join Knights of the Typhoon. The link is on the post above your first post.
And World of Warcraft? Epic dude! I love it, but I was banned due to suspicious activity, like, my password has been hacked and I need an item to recover it.... I loved that damn game!

Author:   ILL PWN U
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 8:07pm (PST)
hi i want to join a clan ill join the first clan that asks

Author:   SR
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 4:34am (PST)
I What To join 1 Team Hydro Aura
I Like To get up close and personal using cannons and attack form a distance with Stiffs i some times attack people form behind
i play
pokemon
KI:U
Dragon quest monsters joker 2
Sonic rush adventure
the legend of zelda spirit tracks
fossil fighters
fossil fighters champions
yu-gi-oh 5d's 2009 and 2010
mario tennis open
sonic generations
mario kart 7
and
digimon world dusk
i what to join any clan that will like me :/

Author:   αηgει σƒ τhε ςhαdσως
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 8:56pm (PST)
Hey ILL PWN U, join KotT. It's in the ad above. Sealed the deal, yeah! You too SR, just... don't spam our thread.

Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 12:28am (PST)
ok i will join KOTT

Author:   sokwannhep00
Date:   Aug 28, 12 at 2:44am (PST)
Team Hydro Aura
UM I DONT UNDERSTAND THE RULES VERY MUCH BUT I WANT TAKE A CHANCE.[NAME DjLEGEND] I WANT TO BE IN A CLAN PLSZ.

IM GUESSING EVERYONE DOES LIKE THIS IS WAR BY 30 SEC TO MARS THAT WOULD A GREAT THEME FOR ONE OF THE CLANS

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)
you know what i'm gonna join
Angles Of The Underworld

Author:   Seth7
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 12:40pm (PST)
Hello. I'm from gamefaqs, I just registered last night, and have recently left the clan, Midnight Knights, and I would like to join a clan here. And here is what I would like to look for in a clan:

- People who play competitively, but have a nice time about it.
- Very Active
- Has a chat for easy communication
- Often have battles for fun a lot.

Something about me: I've been in a clan for 5 months, so I have quite some skill. I'm often kind, but don't like to be pushed around. I had KI:U since a week after launch, and I'm still enjoying this game a lot.

I hope to meet many people on Neseeker!

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
You Can Join Angles Of The Underworld We're Down 3 Members So You Can Join!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.