Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Icarus Games [HOORAY YAY] - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1751212-icarus-games-hooray-yay/6.htm

Author:   Advait
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 1:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Icarus Games [HOORAY YAY]
-------------------------------------------
Me too....but I'm DEAD!

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
Story #2

Following the events of the previous night, most of the group had chosen to stay together. They figured that they could weed out the agent easier that way. However, some others were still hell-bent on staying alone.

"Come on, w111j!" Symphonic Abyss, a young, innocent twelve year old attempted to appeal to the other boy. "You've got to stay with us!"

"Screw off. I don't have time for dorks like you." With that, he headed off into the snowy wilderness. MegaBassMan was still nowhere to be seen, but it was known around that he was more of a loner as well. KrystalDark had actually stayed, albeit reluctantly.

"Guys, how are we going to let the Gamemaker know what's happening?" Mikey14 shifted uncomfortably while saying this, grip tightening on his Angel Bow. "She'll kill us all unless we find a way to tell her what's happening."

"That's true. She did seem rather impatient. How would we contact her?" At KrystalDark's comment, FuNcHeEsE stood up.

"I think that first we should worry about the two loners out there. Maybe if we're all together, the Gamemaker would know that something's up!"

"Right. So, first thing's first. Find the stragglers! Let's split up and go on a search. Three groups of three and one group of four. solomon and cHeEsE, you come with me. Vast, you go with the girl that looks like Gaga and the one holding a weird weapon."

"Um, EXCUSE ME. My name is Kubrick, and I'm a MAN. B|"

"Yeah, whatever. FluffySk1lls, since you're a n00b, you can go with the more experienced bloodyvamp and Rouge Elite. The rest of you work together as well. We're off!" Krystal, Solomon, and Cheese ran off into the wilderness. The other groups did the same.

Meanwhile, w111j was chilling in a tree, trying to sleep. When he heard the commotion, he tried to ignore it, even the cries of his name. Unannounced to them, all this running around had made the Gamemaker restless. Suddenly, the tree began to shake violently, then crashed down altogether. WJ landed nimbly on his feet, scanning to area for what might have caused the disruption. In the dark, however, his predator could see him, but he couldn't see it...

"Flames!" Thinking quick, WJ had drawn his trusty Pyrokinesis pin and summoned a flurry of flame surrounding his enemy. As he viewed the horror out to kill him, the true nature of his mistake dawned on him. Fearing for his one life, he tried to turn and run, but the enemy just raised his bow and caught WJ with an arrow through the heart. Then the monster fled, leaving the strange sound of a horse's footfalls...

Krystal's group found him first, clearly dead. Though he was gone, his headphones still blared and the flames around them still burned brightly. They brought the group together, mourning the true death of him. After awhile, they moved on. However, Fluffy turned back, and noticed that the body was gone. In it's place was a small skull pin.

"Alright guys, let's find Bass, and quick. Clearly the GM isn't very compassionate. Let's get to it!"

-=-=-=-=-=-

w111j was lynched by the village. Killers, send me your picks.

Author:   w111j
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
Awwwwwe, I died. D: AND I was innocent!

Author:   Buster2000
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 7:29pm (PST)
YAY! my ghost possessed Sagittarius and killed w111j! REVENGE! REVENGE!

Author:   w111j
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
quote Buster2000
YAY! my ghost possessed Sagittarius and killed w111j! REVENGE! REVENGE!
How is it Revenge when I was innocent? ._.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 8:55pm (PST)
Oh cool GM are mah initials. :3

Author:   solomon514
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 10:52pm (PST)
lol this IS getting interesting. :3

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 5:11am (PST)
MWAHAHAHA! That was entertaining.... Who will be my NEXT prey, Krystal, or bloodyvamp?
By the way Team Hydro Aura EPIC STORY!!! Please! I beg you, could we have another one of these?

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 7:12am (PST)
awww w111j got TWEWY stuff and still died XD

Author:   FuNcHeEsE
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 10:41am (PST)
quote SR
Enter My Tournament Its just for fun but win it and you get to make the next SR Tournament
If You Win That Is
Please don't advertise :/ this isn't the right place.

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 10:49am (PST)
Seriously SR everyone can already see the thread from the forums no need to advertise

Author:   bloodyvamp
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
Mwahahahaaaaa me and you Rouge Elite.

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 6:12am (PST)
bloodyvamp , would you like to leave Rouge alone and join ME?! Hehehe....
I got plans kid, damn good plans....

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 3:46pm (PST)
Let's hope they don't involve dying

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 10:39pm (PST)
YOU can't hope that, you're on top of my list!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.