Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Icarus Games [HOORAY YAY] - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1751212-icarus-games-hooray-yay/3.htm

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Icarus Games [HOORAY YAY]
-------------------------------------------
Story #1

"Well, this should be fun." Advait, an expert angel, looked out over the expanse of the arena. "Looks like this time the arena will be mountainous and snowy. At the moment, we're on top of a mountain. When should the fighting start, guys?"

"Now... NOW! Let's kill each other NOW!" Buster2000 held onto his blade eagerly, just waiting for something or someone to cross his path. Everyone in the group was mulling around, looking bored. "I'm totally going to win, by the way."

"Hold on! I hear there's something a little off about these games", Advait whispered quickly, though the whole group was tuning in. That is, everyone except for w111j, who appeared to be wearing headphones and exerted an air of hostility. Advait continued, "I hear that this time, if we die... we die for real."

"Pfft, no way! Don't listen to this punk." KrystalDark stepped forward, looking a bit angry. "The games are always the same. As training, we try to kill each other, while the Gamemaker tries to wipe us out, too. Then, Palutena revives us all again, and others can come in for training."

"Y-You don't understand", stammered Advait. "I-I just received word that-"

"Whatever! I'm getting off of this mountain. Maybe it won't be so cold." Krystal then walked off in a random direction, ignoring Advait's warning calls.

"Um... hi", said FluffySk1lls. "I'm kind of new here, and was wondering what was going on...?"

"Figure it out for yourself, brain-dead binomial! I only allow perfection in my game", MegaBassMan answered. Then, stuffing his hands in his cut-up black jeans, he walked off, murmuring what was only nonsense to the others.

"Uh... can you help me then?" Fluffy was starting to look worried.

"I can help you by KILLING YOU, if that's what you want", Buster answered, aiming his blade at Fluffy. "Eh... nah. There's no point in killing a n00b like you. I'm getting off of this mountain!" With that, Buster headed off to reach the base of the mountain. Some of the others left as well, but a few straggled behind, torn between leaving and staying.

"Hey, I'll help you out." Advait walked over to Fluffy. "What do you need to know?"

"Okay, first question... why is that guy on FIRE?" Fluffy point to another of the stragglers, who was surrounded by a purple aura.

"Oh, that's just solomon514. Don't worry about it, he's perfectly fine. Just... don't let him hug you."

"Why would I-" Fluffy was interrupted by the sound of what seemed to be a giant speaker.

"You guys are slow and boring!" An annoyed feminine voice boomed throughout the arena. "Let's get to dying, shall we?" It began to snow harshly atop the mountain, though the ground was already covered in the white slush.

"The Gamemaker is starting! Let's get out of here!" Advait and Fluffy started in a sprint down the mountain, but were stopped by what sounded like a ferocious roar. Farther down the mountain, they saw Buster.

"Y-You'll never take me! NEVER!" Raising his trusty blade, Buster fired at the beast chasing him. The beast was big and black, clearly trying hard as it could to kill Buster. He fired, dodged, fired, dodged, then made his final mistake. Jumping onto the beast back, he struck the blade deep into the beasts shoulder, causing it to cry out in pain. However, Buster lost his grip and fell off, allowing the monster to attack him with a powerful swipe.

"BUSTER!" Fluffy cried out in despair, but only got the beast's attention. It charged toward the two, somewhat limping from it's previous injury. Advait brought out his favorite Silver Bow, splitting it in half to melee the beast. Pushing Fluffy out of the way, Advait leaped at the creature, stabbing it's throat. Before the fiend fell, though, it bit down hard on Advait's chest, where his heart was. Both of them fell as the snow began to let up, leaving them with only a light sprinkle rather than a blizzard.

"No, Advait!" Fluffy leaned down next to him. Many of the other angels did the same, after running hear from hearing the commotion. Advait pulled something from his pocket, holding it up for the rest to see. It was a charm bearing the symbol of Palutena.

"The game... I'm gone... Hades-" Advait choked, coughing on his own blood, then closed his eyes for the last time. The group fell silent.

"Buster... he's dead as well", Krystal said. "Hades did this? They're really gone?"

-=-=-=-=-=-

The Angels of Hades and Viridi chose to kill Advait and Buster2000. Advait was the Guardian Angel.

Everyone send in your votes.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
Guardian Angel down first. Well, this isn't good at all. ._.

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 12:55pm (PST)
XD so not good two kills in one turn

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 12:57pm (PST)
Wait, the guardian angel died? :'( It's always sad to lose an angel.

SA Edit: This theme still sucks, Team Hydro Aura. Just thought you should know. D=

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
THANKS FOR CALLING ME A N00B GUYS!

Nah, don't read into that lol.

Yeah, that really blows for us, not just two deaths, but one of them's the GA . Gonna be a long game.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:09pm (PST)
quote MegaBassMan
Guardian Angel down first. Well, this isn't good at all. ._.
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE

D:

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)
quote FluffySk1lls
Gonna be a long game.
Don't you mean a really short game?

And by that, I mean I hope we get the killers soon. Not... uh... what ump45master said.

Okay. Stupidity aside, yeah. We're all screwed unless we can get at least one killer off our backs quickly.

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:17pm (PST)
MegaBassMan, you and your salty humor...

Yeah, it's gonna end ugly for us, unless we knock one (or both for that matter) out soon.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:20pm (PST)
Whichever one killed Advait is rude. B| The one that killed Buster is rude too, but Advait's killer got rid of our last lifeline.

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:20pm (PST)
yes otherwise we're all gonna die why the Guardian Angel had to die first huh?
XD tho that story where buster was so...eager to kill was funny

Author:   bloodyvamp
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
Wait what am I voting on now? I'm confused.

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
quote bloodyvamp
Wait what am I voting on now? I'm confused.
Who you think is the killer. I already sent my vote in. I had to choose randomly. Nothing to actually go on as of yet.

Author:   bloodyvamp
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
MegaBassMan Oh okay. Haha its hard for me to understand instructions

Author:   Mikey14
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:39pm (PST)
OH NOES THE GUARDIAN ANGEL!!D:

I like Soz's part of the story.XD

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:44pm (PST)
quote Mikey14
OH NOES THE GUARDIAN ANGEL!!D:

I like Soz's part of the story.XD
Maybe I should make him hug you. heheheheheheh

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.