Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Icarus Games [HOORAY YAY] - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1751212-icarus-games-hooray-yay/12.htm

Author:   Advait
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:15am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Icarus Games [HOORAY YAY]
-------------------------------------------
quote solomon514
lol i dont want to wait 5 weeks for the next installment. xD
Team Hydro Aura
Nobody does Solomon, nobody does....

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:13pm (PST)
I need like two more votes.

I'll just go ALERT them :I

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
GIVE 'EM STRIKES OR KILL 'EM OFF

or somethin'.

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
Push them off a boat or challenge them to a children's card game.

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:38pm (PST)
GO FISH MAN, GO FISH!

But srsly, need moar alerts, or deaths for that matter.

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 12:39am (PST)
Team Hydro Aura, just bumping this up so you KNOW you DO have incomplete stories!!!

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 7:15pm (PST)
quote FluffySk1lls
or deaths for that matter.
What are you implying?

Date:   Oct 13, 12 at 5:34pm (PST)
I'm here to bump up this thread.
So we can see the story...

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 1:50am (PST)
You mean likez I did?

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 9:31pm (PST)
Story #4
"Hey, Krystal!" Eiche stormed up to KrystalDark, looking irritated. "How about we don't act like idiots, and stay together this time?!"

"Yeah? How do you expect to find Vast and Bass, then?" Solomon pushed them both away from each other. They backed away, clawing at the cool purple flames now spreading on their clothes.

"Get it together, guys! I agree with the old guy. Let's just travel together, okay?" Krystal sneered, glaring at both of them.

"So what? You just think you know everything..? No way. I'm going to look for them, rather I have to go alone or not!" Symphonic Abyss spoke up at this.

"You mean you're really going to leave?! Don't you realize you're only causing more problems for all of us?!" Krystal was already walking into the wilderness. No one followed. They all just stood and watched him go, then headed off on their own hunt...

-=-=-=-

"This is going much too slow for my tastes." The dark figure put on a long black cloak, pulling the hood over their head. "Honestly, don't they know how to make anything interesting?!" They picked up a long-handled scythe with a wicked 4-foot long blade. "I have to do everything myself..." Two wings, one light and one dark, spread from their back and they flew away.

-=-=-=-

Vast trudged through the forest clumsily. His head ached and his stomach was rumbling. He never even wanted to fight in the arena in the first place.

"Hey, you're that weird kid, right?" The booming voice came from somewhere above and behind him. He figured he was starting to hallucinate from the dehydration and kept going. "HEY! Do you really think that you can just ignore ME?!" Finally his eyes widened and he turned.

"You're that guy... Bass, right?" He was sitting in a tree, on a high branch.

"So, I'm guessing you decided to dump those 000s, too?"

"Those... what? You mean the group?" Suddenly, a scream pierced the air. "S-Someone's in trouble! Let's go!"

"Eh, I don't see the point. Nothing we can do, right?"

"What do you mean? Let's just go! We can find the group." He just kept sitting there. Vast started to get angry. "GET THE HELL DOWN HERE!"

"Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally! Those zetta sons of digits are probably better off without you, anyway." Before Vast could come up with more choice words for Bass, another scream reached his ears.

"This isn't over," he warned Bass as he ran towards the sound of the scream.

-=-=-=-

Krystal hadn't noticed the wings before. His eyes had been trained on the huge steel blade that was swiping at him. Now, feathers fell around him as the angel of death chased him through the forest.

The blade had left a long gash across his chest. The pain flared with every step, but he had to keep running, had to keep going. If he went down now, there was no coming back.

He never thought he'd be afraid of death.

"Oh, I love a good chase..." The cloaked figure landed on a branch sticking out ahead of him. "You're not very fast, though." He turned and kept running. Soon, a dark shape blocked out the light of the moon. He turned again, trying as hard as he could to keep going.

"Krystal!" Someone had emerged from the woods ahead of him. After inspection, he realized that it was that weird kid, Vast. Krystal skidded to a halt, breathing heavily.

If he's here, could the rest be near as well? The cold, steel blade materialized in front of his throat. Too late.

"You're not very entertaining," the voice whispered. The last thing he saw was the flash of metal as he felt the blade ripped straight through his neck.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The village chose to lynch KrystalDark.

Killers, send me your next picks.

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 1:30am (PST)
YES!! The troll finally gets trolled! Woohoo!

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 6:17am (PST)
Good job everybody you killed the troll.
Taco?
By the way good story THA.

Author:   solomon514
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 8:20am (PST)
If this takes too long, I will have a DEFFINAT clue to who the killers are... or not.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
quote KrystalDark
Good job everybody you killed the troll.
Taco?
By the way good story THA.
Dem kittens be safe now.

Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 9:02pm (PST)
Story #5
All of Vast's anger was quickly replaced with astonishment and fear as Krystal's head hit the ground. Luckily for him, the strange winged figure hi-tailed it out of there, leaving a flurry of black and white feathers behind. Of course, Vast did the only natural thing. He screamed and ran for his life.

He was more surprised when he ran into a tall person, their shadow cast by the moon looming over him. Or... was it the moon casting the shadow? Looking up, for some reason his hair seemed to be... glowing.

"Hey, Vast! What's up? You look... terrified."

"Uh... hi. You're Vegeto, right?"

"That's the name, don't wear it out!"

"Wow, he really does look terrified." Fluffy stepped from the shadows. "What happened out there, bro? We heard screaming and came running. The rest of us shouldn't be too far behind."

"W-Well... There's this thing-back there... I ought to just show you." He turned back the way he came from and started to jog. "Ah, see!" He pointed at Krystal's head lying among the leaves. However, they had fallen farther behind than he had expected. In the few seconds it took for them to catch up, a strange purple fire caught on Krystal's decapitated body and dismembered head. As Vast watched, the flames consumed them and disappeared. Vegeto and Fluffy only caught a glimpse of the flames.

"See what, exactly?"

"I-It was Krystal! Right here! He was-he died. This thing cut his head off with a scythe!"

"Krystal? Dead..?" Fluffy shook his head in disbelief. "Come on, buddy. Krystal's a tough dude. It'd take something big to take him down. And I mean, like, really big."

"Yeah," agreed Vegeto. "Plus, you brought us here to show us the body, right? Well, here we are, and it's not here. Maybe you were hallucinating. I mean, you've been gone awhile right? No food or water?"

"Well, maybe... N-No! It had to be real. I just know it. There was that thing with wings-" Looking around, he noticed that all of the feathers that rained down upon him before were gone as well. "L-Let me just start from the beginning, okay? First, when I was out there, I ran into Bass-Wait... BASS!" As his anger returned to him, he began to sprint aimlessly, guessing where he came from. Vegeto and Fluffy were calling out to him, barely keeping up with him. "Stop it, guys! I'VE GOT A SCORE TO SETTLE!"

"Don't you children know it's naughty to be in the woods at night?" The chilling voice resonated in his ears. Skidding to a halt, he looked ahead of him to find the same strange figure cloaked in black standing in a patch of moonlight. It's wings appeared to be gone.

"I-It's you..."

"Who are you?" Vegeto and Fluffy now stood at his side, though all three of them were panting. "Another beast send by the Gamemaker, I suppose?" The thing... giggled. Vast now realized that the voice earlier had sounded strangely feminine.

"You could suppose anything you like. I just enjoy killing..." She stroked the blade of her scythe. "It makes things more interesting. You're all so boring..." Yes, the thing was definitely a girl... albeit insane.

"You're not killing any of us!" Fluffy drew the sword at his side. "There's no way you could beat all three-" His statement was cut short by her scythe blade going straight through his heart. She ripped it out, then appeared back in the place she was before, still giggling.

How is she so fast?!

"Oh, come now... did you really think you could resist-" This time, her sentence was cut short by an energy blast from Vegeto hitting her square in the chest. She let out an oof and slammed into the tree behind her. The snow covering it's top rained down in a pile on top of her.

"Now's our chance!" Vast grabbed Vegeto's arm. "Let's get out of here!"

"No way! I'm a fighter, remember? We've got to stand our ground, no matter what!"

"Don't be so stupid. Next time, we won't be so lucky-" Vast noticed that feathers had started falling around them. He started to warn Vegeto, but looking back, the blade had already been sunken straight through his heart as well. She wrenched out her blade once more and landed lightly on the ground as Vegeto's limp body fell. "S-So I guess you'll be killing me now, too?" She laughed.

"Don't be silly, boy. You're not worth my time." She flapped her wings and flew away, leaving Vast with only the whispers of the dead.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The killers chose to kill FluffySk1lls and Vegeto. Everyone send me your votes.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.