Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: reapers - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1739171-reapers/

Author:   nathanx
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 2:09pm (PST)
Subject:   reapers
-------------------------------------------
guys which are more epic reapers from the old kid icarus,reapers from kid icarus of myths and monsters,or reapers from kid icarus uprising????plz comment.

Author:   sniper fi
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
Subject:   re: reapers
only have uprising but they are easy to get past. transperecy or smart bomb[reaper: wt*! [throws smart bomb] reaper : go my reaperetts[ they spawn] [die as they appear]] made me lol XD

Author:   solomon514
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)
well, i think the classic ones scare me mostly because the scream weirdly when they spot me and they are the reasons for my deaths in the FIRST LEVEL. -_-

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 6:56pm (PST)
I've never played the others, but the first Reaper you encounter in this game terrified me. Not in a sense of actually being scared, but I didn't play the chapter for a bit because I knew I couldn't get past that Reaper without trouble. I would always convince myself I'd die like I did the first few times haha. ^^; When I did get that past me though, I was fine with the Reapers (and fine with that hall!) The only one that still annoys me, and I don't know why it does this, is the one in the Twinbellows Reborn section of Ch. 9.

Author:   Buster2000
Date:   Jun 11, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
in Chapter 4 of KI:U in the room with 2 reapers and a center island, they played ping-pong with me. reaper 1 would hit me, reaper 2 would hit me. and over and over again.

Author:   nathanx
Date:   Jun 12, 12 at 7:20am (PST)
quote Buster2000
in Chapter 4 of KI:U in the room with 2 reapers and a center island, they played ping-pong with me. reaper 1 would hit me, reaper 2 would hit me. and over and over again.
lol

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.