Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requesting a Battle - Get your best results and your best challenges! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1738673-requesting-battle-get-your-best-results-your-best-challenges/

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jun 08, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
Subject:   Requesting a Battle - Get your best results and your best challenges!
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! A little while ago, the moderation team implemented a feature that allowed you to easily weed through and request various battles. Here's a step-by-step guide to how to work it! This'll get you battles faster and easier.

1. Post a new message!

2. Select your match type!

As simple as 1-2-3! Without the three! All you do is create a new message, select your battle type (battle, free-for-all, light vs. dark or tournament), slap a fancy title on it and put your friend code and rules in your post. The more you make use of this, the more battles you'll be getting! If you have any questions or comments, post in this thread to let me know!

(ffa = free-for-all, lvd = light vs. dark)

Author:   Yoshimitsu
Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 6:34am (PST)
Subject:   Challenge from Belarus!
I am a player from Belarus. I suppose the first one here.
I have bad Internet connection and cannot play random battles. But no problems with friend games.
Another problem, that in our country there is a few people who has 3DS and even less with Kid Icarus.
So for me to find battles here it's almost the only possibility to play with live people.
I play quite good and I hope it will be not boring for you. So I offer a challenge:

"Tribute to Belorussian Player!"

Lets organize first meeting fast. In one hour I meet people who write here their FC.
We discuss the format.

My FC: 2063-0010-3696

Author:   Drazonix
Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 1:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requesting a Battle - Get your best results and your best challenges!
THIS IS THE KIU CHAMPION. ALL WHO CHALLENGE THEE SHALL ADD

4897-6392-9808

FIGHTETH ME FOR THY TITLE, BUT YOU SHALL LOOSE BY 10 POINTS INDEED.

Author:   Angel of the Shadows
Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 4:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requesting a Battle - Get your best results and your best challenges!
I wanna get owned fight you.

FC: 3566-2052-5250

Please don't use a ridiculously Streetpassed weapon, I have to deal with that enough already; but it'd be an honor to fight you either way.

Author:   evmaXy
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 2:32am (PST)
May I ask how the heck did this thread get bumped from the fiery depths of where dead threads go?

Author:   Angel of the Shadows
Date:   Jan 13, 13 at 7:53am (PST)
quote evmaXy
May I ask how the heck did this thread get bumped from the fiery depths of where dead threads go?
Ya' see that little Search Bar down there? Just type in a term, aaaand... done.

Author:   ClumzyToo
Date:   Jul 05, 13 at 11:16pm (PST)
Would you wish to do battle? (Free-For-All that is)

FC: 4296-3426-7923

Is there even anyone dwelling upon this thread? Anyone? Please?

Author:   SapphireLucario
Date:   Jul 06, 13 at 4:27am (PST)
ClumzyToo

Sorry to break it to you, but you bumped an old thread. Nobody's posted here since January. If you want to fight though, I may be available later.

Author:   viridifan
Date:   Jul 11, 13 at 3:56am (PST)
quote Yoshimitsu
I am a player from Belarus. I suppose the first one here.
I have bad Internet connection and cannot play random battles. But no problems with friend games.
Another problem, that in our country there is a few people who has 3DS and even less with Kid Icarus.
So for me to find battles here it's almost the only possibility to play with live people.
I play quite good and I hope it will be not boring for you. So I offer a challenge:

"Tribute to Belorussian Player!"

Lets organize first meeting fast. In one hour I meet people who write here their FC.
We discuss the format.

My FC: 2063-0010-3696
I know that feel, ya na palovina ruskij (no momine stranje)

I'm going to Russia in august which will be my last time unless I wanna end up in the Russian military force...

anyways, last year when I went there I tried streetpassing in st. petersburg in if was impossible to find anyone. I went to mediamarkt and in in the video games section there was a lot of PC/Xbox/PS3 stuff then some Wii and DS, and a TIIIINYYYY section for 3DS where all the games were overpriced and most of them were 3rd party games. There were two nintendo games, Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D land, and on the price tag of MK7 it said Super Mario 3D land and on Super Mario 3D land it said Mario Kart 7...no kid icarus whatsoever!

Oh well, I'll be happy to add you.

My FC:2793-0866-6063
My second fc:3969-4612-3368 (I play KIU on this one because it's XL)

Damit clumzy now I wrote that crap for nothing!!!

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Jul 22, 13 at 7:30am (PST)
I'm closing this down to avoid anymore bumps to a old thread.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.