Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: BEST weapons - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1733525-best-weapons/7.htm

Author:   αηgει σƒ τhε ςhαdσως
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 9:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: BEST weapons
-------------------------------------------
I could get a Magnus Club with 6 ★ range and melee, Forward Dash Shot+ 4, Melee Combo+ 4. OD- 4, and other negative mods. But the Magnus Club is considered a n00b weapon, so, whatever.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 9:55pm (PST)
Magnus Club isn't even that noobish when compared to other weapons

Author:   DunnoBro
Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 4:11am (PST)
Magnus is best as a STANDING weapon... overwhelms better, much less open to recoil, still OHKOs with energy charge, works with bumble, and has inherent cancelation defense, and promotion thereof(for some reason, you move faster while swinging... so you walk around swinging with a chance of canceling, and if it doesn't work, you bumble)

Author:   Kid Icarus Master
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
My best weapon is the centurion orbitars. they are very powerful and have great strategy. to get the centurion orbitars, beat chapter 19 in crisis mode. no specific intensity required. Get them. YOU MUST HAVE THEM.

Author:   [Ģąmέг-1]♂
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   I was Kid Icarus Master but i changed the name
You should get the centurion orbitars. im the same as Kid Icarus Master by the way. i just change the name. but anyways, chp. 19 is hard to beat in crisis mode. when you get to the boss, let him hit you. when your in crisis mode, then attack him. it might take a few tries.

Author:   Mishachu
Date:   Oct 10, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
Thantos Staff FTW!!!!!

Author:   apolo
Date:   Oct 23, 12 at 6:33pm (PST)
[b]
[/b]
my best is my midnight palm, its about 297 value with a 5 star ranged and a 3 star melee

Author:   apolo
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 7:35pm (PST)
ok, i was sorta in a crafty state, so it came down to my earthmal club,(wich sucked) so i buy another club, sucky stars but good vale so i go to the fusing board and i see standered obeers. 4 star ranged 5 star melle, 289 value. and it kicks butt in together mode.

Author:   Kindman (My Kid Icar
Date:   Oct 30, 12 at 5:30pm (PST)
Subject:   BEST weapons
quote nathanx
what is the value of your best weapon guys
Mine is a Cragalanch Cannon at 333 6 stars for ranged, and .5 for melee. It has a poison+1, frwd dash charged shot +4 (the damage they do is 251.5), overall defense +1, a health +1, thats all i can remember, though it has more.

Author:   MarcusErased
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:31pm (PST)
I have a 338 skyscraper club with 7 star ranged attacks and standing charged shot +2, with some other minor defense modifiers and stuff. It is 3-5 shot kill on most bosses, and probably more powerful than the great sacred treasure (I'd rather use this club than said treasure). At point blank it is over 340 damage.

You may stop talking about your blades, the only one worth thinking about is the samurai blade. Kudos to those who have them. All the other blades are crap.

Author:   Mikey14
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
quote MarcusErased
You may stop talking about your blades, the only one worth thinking about is the samurai blade. Kudos to those who have them. All the other blades are crap.
No you're wrong.

Blades are a lot better than you think.

Author:   Rouge Elite
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 8:11pm (PST)
quote MarcusErased
I have a 338 skyscraper club with 7 star ranged attacks and standing charged shot +2, with some other minor defense modifiers and stuff. It is 3-5 shot kill on most bosses, and probably more powerful than the great sacred treasure (I'd rather use this club than said treasure). At point blank it is over 340 damage.

You may stop talking about that club of yours since Burst Blade has no problem cancelling its shots thus easily overwhelming it.

Author:   DunnoBro
Date:   Nov 21, 12 at 7:08am (PST)
ITT: Value = How good a weapon is apparently

Can't believe we still have people like this...

I don't have a best weapon, I'm always making more and improving.

My FAVORITE though is currently this:

Brawler Claws
298 Value
5.5 R
0 M

Full HB +6
Walking +4
Standing cont +4
Shot Range +3
Shot Cancellation +1
Overall Defense -4

I either easily win, or lose horribly. (Depending on the weapon they're using... 4 cancelation or less and it's over)

It's fun punching down everything which comes my way.

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 7:55pm (PST)
quote Mikey14
quote MarcusErased
No you're wrong.

Blades are a lot better than you think.
They aren't bad. The other weapon classes are just better. Period. I have unlocked and used every blade, and the samurai is the only one that is a better pick than another weapon class, due to its incredible melee power and speed boost.

Date:   Nov 22, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
quote Rouge Elite
quote MarcusErased

You may stop talking about that club of yours since Burst Blade has no problem cancelling its shots thus easily overwhelming it.
You get past its shots... and then what? Shoot me? Clubs reflect shots. Melee me? Stronger melee. And clubs just aren't the best idea against a fast opponent; if I was facing the burst blade I would use my speed +4 brawler claws. There is no faster way to make everyone on multiplayer mad at you ("faster" )

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.