Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Weapon Fusion Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1723414-weapon-fusion-thread/

Author:   Shadowhood
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 3:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Weapon Fusion Thread
-------------------------------------------
Alright, so for posterity, as well as to take up my free time, I'm going to try to list a guide of possible weapon fusions. I've resolved that the easiest way to categorize them will be by the class of the "end product" weapon. This will assist people in chain-fusing (coined that just now) to create a great end weapon according to their playstyle. Anyone is free to take this information and put it into a guide or wiki, as long as credit is given, and if someone replies with a new fusion, I will edit the original post to include it (as I will be editing this post to include my own fusions as well).

The end item will be listed, followed by all possible combos underneath to create that weapon. The Category will be bold, and the Item will be underlined. The combos will be left plain.

More will be added ongoing!

Staff

Bow

Club

Orbitars

Blade

Claws

-Hedgehog Claws
Ore Club x Fairy Orbitars
Babel Club x Eyetrack Orbitars
EZ Canon x Fairy Orbitars

-Stealth Claws
Ore Club x Eyetrack Orbitars

-Tiger Claws
Gaol Blade x First Blade

-Artillery Claws
Bullet Blade x Gaol Blade
Flintlock Staff x First Blade

-Raptor Claws
Fairy Orbitars x Babel Club
Flintlock Staff x Gaol Blade

-Bear Claws
Guardian Orbitars x EZ Cannon
Flintlock Staff x Bullet Blade

-Brawler Claws
Guardian Orbitars x Babel Club

Palm
-Cursed Palm
Eyetrack Orbitars x First Blade
Fairy Orbitars x Gaol Blade

-Pudgy Palm
Fairy Orbitars x Compact Arm

-Cutter Palm
Fairy Oribitars x First Blade

-Great Reaper Palm
Upperdash Arm x Guadian Orbitars

-Violet Palm
Bullet Blade x Fairy Orbitars

-Needle Palm
Upperdash Arm x Fairy Orbitars
Guardian Orbitars x First Blade

-Midnight Palm
Guardian Orbitars x Compact Arm

-Burning Palm
Guardian Orbitars x Gaol Blade

Cannon

Arm

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 3:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Weapon Fusion Thread
Paw Pad Orbitars = Meteor Bow + Predator Cannon

Eyetrack Orbitars = Predator Cannon + Ore Club

Somewhat Staff = Royal Blade + Predator Cannon

Author:   Metal Shadow
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 3:52pm (PST)
I noticed that many a weapon have quite a few different fusion combinations. Listing them all would take an army. And that weapons do not have a set star rating. I have noticed when looking at two diffrent ways to make a cursed palm. The fortune bow+ Crusader blade had a empty ranged star, and a empty melee star. While standard Orbitars+Crusader blade had zero ranged stars, and one and a half melee stars,

Upperdash arm=Cutter palm+Crusader blade
Halo club=Cutter palm+ Fortune bow
Angel Bow=Cutter palm+standard orbitars
Jetstream orbitars= Cutter palm+ crusher arm

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 4:23pm (PST)
I believe that the increased star rating actually depends on the two weapons that you are fusing, rather than the Item type. Like if I fuse a 3 star ranged weapon and I 2 star ranged, 1 star melee weapon, I will likely wind up with a 2 and a half star ranged, 1 star melee weapon.

With that in mind I'm making this thread. You could technically chain fuse items into higher stars and added abilities until you get the ideal weapon for you to use. For instance, I have fused up to a 5 and a half star ranged Bullet Blade.

Edit: Apparently, finding the zodiac weapons unlock the X-ed out fusion combos. Or at least that's what the word around the web says.

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 6:39pm (PST)
So no weapons have a cap? Every weapon can in theory have the maximum amount of stars. So I could get a crusader blade with 5 star melee and ranged? Or is only the higher "tiers" of weapons that can reach it?

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 7:05pm (PST)
I'm currently trying to find out how this works for sure, but I've started to notice some things. Like combining 2 of the same class weapons usually yields more stars, even additional ones. I have a potential combo of 2 0-star staves, and the combo makes a 3-star ranged arm. Sometimes, things just get averaged. I am finding though, that (this might seem obvious) fusing weapons of higher value will yield better results or less losses in stars/carried over abilities.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 7:24pm (PST)
I'll start making a weapon fusion listing starting tomorrow. I would start now, but I'm losing feeling in my hands ;~;

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 7:27pm (PST)
This might work better in the Wiki, if we're going to collect this much info.

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 7:29pm (PST)
Maybe we could get this stickied?

I'm already seeing that I need to organize the list better, alphabetically would be best to avoid dual entries.

A small favor (not required by any means) is that maybe you could list your fusions in a similar format, so I can just copy/paste to the big list? lol

Author:   Collin
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 7:29pm (PST)
Hey Guys,
I've been working on an Excel spread sheet and I think I've found a pattern to how the weapon fusion works. It's mainly based off the concept that if you combine two different weapon types they will always make the same third weapon type. For example, combining a cannon and a claw will make a bow. I will post the spread sheet when its finished and if I can't finish it myself I'll just make a Google Doc where everyone can edit it.

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 7:34pm (PST)
quote bbb7002004
This might work better in the Wiki, if we're going to collect this much info.
I don't know how to wiki >.<

Author:   Spook
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
Shadowhood, I recommend reading this thread.

It's a good idea. Something like this would set the Neowiki apart from Wikia.

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 8:06pm (PST)
Ah, so I'm contributing something good, hehe.

Hey, according to the the forum time it's now my birthday woo!

Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
I checked, and Collins idea was right. So far I have this done out. I plan on doing more. But I want to do it class by class.
Blade+Blade=Claw
Blade+Staff=Claw
Blade+Claw=Club
Blade+Palm=Arm
Blade+Orbitars=Palm
Blade+Arm=Bow

Author:   Collin
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
Well I'll post the Google Spread Sheet here. I'll be the first to admit it is unfinished and extremely flawed but I noticed another pattern that I'm sure everyone else missed and I think it played an important role in how they made the weapon fusion. Bear with me on this explanation, its really complicated. On Nintendo World Report each weapon card has an ID number. So on the spread sheet I listed the weapons by ID number and when you do this the weapons that are created come in a somewhat predictable pattern. Keep in mind that when you combine two blades it will always create claws. Here are some ID numbers of some weapons: First Blade: 80, Crusader Blade: 83, Royal Blade: 84, Stealth Claws:108, HedgeHog Claws:109, Raptor Claws:110. So when you combine the First Blade with the Crusader Blade (ID 83) you get the Stealth Blade (ID 108), and when you combine the First Blade with the weapon with the next ID number (Royal Blade 84) you get the claw with the next ID number (HedgeHog 109). If this doesn't make sense to you it's probably because I'm explaining it really badly, but there is a pattern and it is based on the weapon's ID numbers. The major flaw with this system is that several of the weapons do not have their ID numbers listed online so this screws up alot of the spread sheet. If you can figure out the pattern and help with the spread sheet great. If not just enter in the fusions that your sure of on the spreadsheet. Every little bit helps.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjNhOTq3_CJ0dEJ4NzlrYXFCdEpCWUN5aW1RM2M4NEE

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.