Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Kid Icarus NeoWiki - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50545/t1721871-kid-icarus-neowiki/4.htm

Author:   Capaldi
Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 7:49am (PST)
Subject:   re: Kid Icarus NeoWiki
-------------------------------------------
quote Symphonic Abyss
Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking myself off as Wiki Leader for this wiki. I'm a Wiki Super Admin however, so I'll still be floating around handling some of the behind-the-scenes stuff. If you need anything though, don't hesitate to notify me. I can handle anything you guys need. Thanks everyone.
Does that mean you will no longer be contributing to it? Or that you're just not leading it anymore?
Oh and will we get a new leader, or are we doomed to having no leader for the rest of time?

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 11:33am (PST)
Blazing Tempest - Both. I might contribute here and there, and I'll be making templates if you guys ever need them, but I doubt I'll be hanging around too much. However, because I'm Wiki Super, you can come to me whenever you need something done. I just don't want to stick myself with a position because I won't do anything with it. Since I'm still the KI:U Forum Moderator though, I'll still be working with anyone with wiki-forum integration. =)

Right now, I'm going to say no to leaders. I'm still here if you need any help with anything, I just won't have the tag anymore. Since I'm supervising though, there's no need for a wiki leader. If I do decide you guys need one, you'll get one.

Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 11:55am (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Blazing Tempest - Both. I might contribute here and there, and I'll be making templates if you guys ever need them, but I doubt I'll be hanging around too much. However, because I'm Wiki Super, you can come to me whenever you need something done. I just don't want to stick myself with a position because I won't do anything with it. Since I'm still the KI:U Forum Moderator though, I'll still be working with anyone with wiki-forum integration. =)

Right now, I'm going to say no to leaders. I'm still here if you need any help with anything, I just won't have the tag anymore. Since I'm supervising though, there's no need for a wiki leader. If I do decide you guys need one, you'll get one.
Alright then, that makes sense.

Oh and should we make a proper plan of who's going to do what? It'll make it easier for the wiki to be completed as soon as.

Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 11:57am (PST)
Right now, there will not be a wiki leader for the Kid Icarus NeoWiki. Sorry. The Wiki doesn't need one and I've got the Twitter account covered. I'd send you the information, but I honestly don't remember it. Just let me know if you feel that the Twitter account needs to be updated with something.

Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 12:18pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Right now, there will not be a wiki leader for the Kid Icarus NeoWiki. Sorry. The Wiki doesn't need one and I've got the Twitter account covered. I'd send you the information, but I honestly don't remember it. Just let me know if you feel that the Twitter account needs to be updated with something.
K. Do we need any more moderators, or will I do alone?

Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 12:19pm (PST)
Moderators are promoted automatically by the system. They will come in as more people begin to edit.

[[we.neowiki:Wiki Moderator]]

Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss
Moderators are promoted automatically by the system. They will come in as more people begin to edit.
Oh I get it now. Is there a promotion a moderator can get with more contributions or is that the top of the corporate ladder for contributing only?

Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 12:54pm (PST)
Moderators can be promoted to Leaders, but not automatically. They are promoted at the discretion of the Wiki Super Admin team. Here's the full page detailing it:

[[we.neowiki:Wiki Leader]]

Author:   Advait
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 6:28am (PST)
Hi guys, I was wondering how to become a mod for wiki. I have most of the idols for weapons and I would like to fill EVERYTHING UP! XD

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
To become a mod for a wiki you have to contribute a certain amount of bytes to a wiki for a certain amount of time, in which you automatically get promoted by the system.
Symphonic Abyss's recent posts above tell you all about it.

Author:   Advait
Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 9:57am (PST)
How do I contribute?

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 11:26am (PST)
Advait
To contribute you just click the 'Edit' button on the page you wish to edit.
The Edit button can be found if you go right across from the wiki logo to the part of the page-spanning bar that says 'Help'. It's directly below it. Just click it to start editing.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:21am (PST)
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm going to do some editing on the wiki, focusing on chapters and bosses. Any tips?

Author:   SR THE HEDGEHOG
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:47am (PST)
quote ShadowCrystallux
Hey guys, I've decided that I'm going to do some editing on the wiki, focusing on chapters and bosses. Any tips?
Tip 1 Bosses: Tell Them Their Weakness And The Best Weapon To Use!
———————————————————
Tip 2 Chapters: Tell Them What Weapon Is Best For The Chapters!
———————————————————
BTW I Haven't Made A NeoWiki Yet And I Already Know This!

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 4:58am (PST)
quote SR THE HEDGEHOG
quote ShadowCrystallux
Tip 1 Bosses: Tell Them Their Weakness And The Best Weapon To Use!
———————————————————
Tip 2 Chapters: Tell Them What Weapon Is Best For The Chapters!
———————————————————
BTW I Haven't Made A NeoWiki Yet And I Already Know This!
There isn't a best weapon for any chapter or boss, it is down to preference and experience alone, I can't use palms, arms and clubs but I can use claws, bows and blades. Weaknesses on bosses if there is any are pointed out by Palutena. Pretty easy :/.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.