Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: We were all waiting for it.... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1762706-we-were-all-waiting-for/

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 10:27am (PST)
Subject:   We were all waiting for it....
-------------------------------------------
Fans have been asking for it for years, but finally Square Enix has caved and announced that a HD version of the original Kingdom Hearts is heading to PlayStation 3 as part of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix.

The collection includes HD upgrades of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Kingdom Hearts will be a HD upgrade of the Final Mix version of the game which includes exclusive new content. The speculation is that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 will not be playable, instead just the cutscenes will be upgraded and available to watch.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Chain of Memories will both have Trophy support. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix is scheduled to release next year in Japan, no news was offered regarding a Western release.
Source

Hoorah! I'll be picking it up for sure. (If it's released over here, which it better be...)

Author:   Krystal Dark
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: We were all waiting for it....
I want it!
Neku:Gimme gimme gimme.
Will we really get a final mix game localized?

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 11:39am (PST)
I would get it even if it didn't have Final Mix, but since it does that is just so awesome! They have to be releasing it over here as well. They would miss out on a lot of cash. Excited that it supports trophies. Definitely going to Platinum it as soon as I beat all of them. Its going to feel so good to finally play a KH game on my big screen TV on my PS3.

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:56am (PST)
    Yesyesyes! I can't wait! :333 This will DEFINITELY be a game I will be picking up on the day it comes out. I can't wait to Platinum it. x3

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
Kind of like how that Kingdom Hearts HD Collection rumor from a few months back ended up being true though it was gonna be released on the Wii U. So it was like 50% right.

I'll be picking it up.

Author:   Millennium Master
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:13am (PST)
Finally some confirmation on the Kingdom Hearts HD version. Looking forward to seeing the end result and if there will be an English release.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
Well the trailer just came out and its looking pretty good I guess. Graphics just look on par with what KH2 looked like. The graphics don't look that improved but hey, its going to be for the PS3, thats the best thing ever, instead of the WiiU.

Trailer

Author:   XigbarII02
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 2:14pm (PST)
I can't wait for it either, especially since I didn't finish Kingdom Hearts one myself, but I HATE that it's just HD Days cutscenes. I mean... who just wants cutscenes? It would have been epic for Days to be re-done especially since the graphics were pretty bad, even for DS. But otherwise, I'm getting me a PS3 at some point. This game, I'll be getting it.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
Oh, great. Another game to add to the gaming debt list ;-;

But yeah, I will definitely be buying this game.

Author:   canderson
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
So I hear the game will be using the models from KH: DDD. I approve of that.

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:58am (PST)
quote canderson
So I hear the game will be using the models from KH: DDD. I approve of that.
    Where'd you hear that from?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.