Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Help Me Please: Special Link Portal Trouble - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1761836-help-please-special-link-portal-trouble/

Author:   INUFan 2386
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:42am (PST)
Subject:   Help Me Please: Special Link Portal Trouble
-------------------------------------------
Hey I am having real trouble successfully beating the first Link Portal with Riku in The World that Never Was, it's located at the Fact of Fiction and I have to defeat 3 Aura Lions in 20 seconds, I have tried it so many times using different attacks but no luck and Riku is Lv 73. Does anyone have any tips and attacks I should use to finally beat this link portal? Please help me

Author:   Sonic Flash
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 8:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Help Me Please: Special Link Portal Trouble
quote INUFan 2386
Hey I am having real trouble successfully beating the first Link Portal with Riku in The World that Never Was, it's located at the Fact of Fiction and I have to defeat 3 Aura Lions in 20 seconds, I have tried it so many times using different attacks but no luck and Riku is Lv 73. Does anyone have any tips and attacks I should use to finally beat this link portal? Please help me
It still counts as having beaten it even if you don't beat the 20s challenge portion. The only thing you miss out on is a cake.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 11:39am (PST)
Yeah, so only if you really want that cake you don't need to beat them within 20 seconds. Its not really worth it. Nothing keeps track of you beating the link portal challenges.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 4:49pm (PST)
I guess that's true, I noticed it when I failed that it was still counted as completed Link Portal in the Reports I just thought I could do it if I used certain moves and man did I get so close each time, anyway thank you for the replies I'll continue onward

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 5:20pm (PST)
quote INUFan 2386
I guess that's true, I noticed it when I failed that it was still counted as completed Link Portal in the Reports I just thought I could do it if I used certain moves and man did I get so close each time, anyway thank you for the replies I'll continue onward
If you really wanted to try you could possibly try to use Meteor Strike and all of his other special attacks that usually take up two slots, those are really powerful and might do the trick if you can land them all right after another.

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
By sheer luck I did it successfully and for the bonus prize of a royal cake it wasn't worth it but atleast I was successful yay!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.