Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Official Kingdom Hearts III Discussion - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1759841-official-kingdom-hearts-iii-discussion/2.htm

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Official Kingdom Hearts III Discussion
-------------------------------------------
Even better: PS3/4 and PC. I'd love to put my system to the test with KH3.

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 8:13pm (PST)
I highly doubt Squeenix would put a KH game on PC. It just doesn't sound right.

Author:   E4 Morty
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 1:56am (PST)
How about XBOX 360? Because I'm not buying a PS3 for this game

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:02am (PST)
PS3's more likely. I don't think there's ever been a KH game released for a Microsoft system.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:43am (PST)
PS4 or Wii U, I'd say. Wii U is at least partly likely, seeing as how many of the recent ones have been on Nintendo systems. Just because It's been only side games doesn't mean Nintendo will only get side games.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:08pm (PST)
I'm assuming it will be on PS3(4) and WiiU. Nintendo knows how much of a money maker KH3 will be so they'll fight to get it on their next gen console with all they've got.

It will not, I will even bet money of this, come out on the 360(720 or whatever) because this is Tetsuya Nomura's project, and he HATES microsoft.

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 4:37pm (PST)
quote SoraCloud
It will not, I will even bet money of this, come out on the 360(720 or whatever) because this is Tetsuya Nomura's project, and he HATES microsoft.
    I was thinking the same thing. Kingdom Hearts will never come out for a Microsoft console, ever. Nintendo, however, is a different story.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 1:26am (PST)
Tbh I would not mind if it came out on the PS4. I'm already going to get it no matter what since I'm a Sony fanboy and plus, the graphics on that thing will be COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS if they used that new engine SE just revealed. It would probably still be amazing on the PS3 but if it did come out on the WiiU I don't think they'd be able to use the new engine since the WiiU probably can't handle it

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
quote SoraCloud
It would probably still be amazing on the PS3 but if it did come out on the WiiU I don't think they'd be able to use the new engine since the WiiU probably can't handle it
    Well I must admit, the Wii U is looking pretty good. It probably can't handle something to that extent, but some aspects of it are looking realllly nice.

I would actually kind of like for it to be released on Wii U. I plan on getting one sometime after it is released anyway, so it should work out

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
Sigma well apparently the HD collection is coming out on the WiiU, BBS, KH1, CoM, 358/2, KH2, not sure on Coded or DDD. But I also hope it comes out on the PS3 because I most likely won't get a WiiU for a while, if ever.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Sep 19, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
HD 358/2!? That's the best news I've heard all week.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:00pm (PST)
quote RegalBryant
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I also kinda wish that KHIII would come out first. Now we have to wait, at the absolute least, an extra year, which is gonna suck. xD

Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 3:33pm (PST)
quote Sigma
quote RegalBryant
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, but I also kinda wish that KHIII would come out first. Now we have to wait, at the absolute least, an extra year, which is gonna suck. xD

Yeah but it sucks that 358/2 days will only have HD rehashes of the cutscenes and we won't be getting the game in HD to play on the PS3 so that is a total bummer.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:04am (PST)
    SoraCloud Oh yeahhh, I see what you mean... :c But oh well, it'll be cool to play it on the big screen, at least. x3

Author:   Xaric
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 9:46am (PST)
you'd think bad guys, there'd be a mix of unversed heartless and nobodies, because of who the baddies are,,
I think there's too much left for it to end with KH3,
guessing this one will be mainly the rescue missions of Aqua Ven and Terra(maybe) and a way to recreat Roxas and Xion (because of what Diz/Ansem the wise says at the end of KH3D)
would be good if you could play as each of them, (sora riku mickey axel) they each have a task to complete, rescue ven, aqua, roxas/Xion, and locating the baddies,

potential to be an AWSOME game, lets just hope it is, (and is one PS3)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.