Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Official Kingdom Hearts III Discussion - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1759841-official-kingdom-hearts-iii-discussion/

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:11pm (PST)
Subject:   Official Kingdom Hearts III Discussion
-------------------------------------------
    Well I finally got around to posting this.

This is just a thread where you guys can discuss the long-awaited direct sequel to Kingdom Hearts II. Any discussion regarding the games is allowed, but try to keep it on-topic and bring any off-topic discussion to the Off-Topic GD.

So to start off, do you guys want to see a return of the Heartless, or even though there are very slim chances, see Dream Eaters return? Discuss. :3

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Official Kingdom Hearts III Discussion
SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES SORA DIES

Ahem, on a serious note.. I would love the return of heartless. I prefer them over every iteration of enemies that have been conceived. I don't think dream eaters will make a return, which I'm glad for didn't really care much for them.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 4:51am (PST)
More Nobodies. Dream Eaters have too long combos. I would like it if they bring back the Triangle command thing.

Author:   Millennium Master
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
I say apart from the return of Heartless and Nobodies, there should be a revelation of the original identities of Demyx. Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia even if they could end up revealed as residents of The World Ends With You characters World.

Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 1:51pm (PST)
quote RegalBryant
More Nobodies. Dream Eaters have too long combos. I would like it if they bring back the Triangle command thing.
    That's a good point too, I really did like the Nobodies from KHII. That'd be pretty cool to bring back.

quote Millennium Master
I say apart from the return of Heartless and Nobodies, there should be a revelation of the original identities of Demyx. Luxord, Larxene and Marluxia even if they could end up revealed as residents of The World Ends With You characters World.
    Oooooooh yes, I really like this idea! I don't think we have yet seen who the original identities of them are, and it'd be really cool if we could finally see that. :3

Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 2:12pm (PST)
I'm pretty sure we will find out the true identities of the remaining Organization members, but I don't think they will be from TWEWY, they'll probably be from Radiant Garden. But they could very well be from TWEWY, would make sense for Nomura to include more of that game into the KH series.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 8:16am (PST)
quote SoraCloud
I'm pretty sure we will find out the true identities of the remaining Organization members, but I don't think they will be from TWEWY, they'll probably be from Radiant Garden. But they could very well be from TWEWY, would make sense for Nomura to include more of that game into the KH series.
    That's true, most of the Organization members that we already know are from the Radiant Garden, as we've seen. TWEWY could also make sense though, or maybe from one of the worlds that will be new to the next game? Although i'm pretty sure it will be a KH-only world, it's always possible.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
I really hope it's on the PS3. :S

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 6:56pm (PST)
Long ass post... Sigma, I demand you read every word.

>Sora, Riku, and Mickey go the Realm of Darkness and go through 6 worlds while releasing them from the Darkness
>Sora, Riku, and Mickey find Aqua capture by the Strongest Heartless ever and face it as a final boss to the Realm of Darkness
>The Gang rescues Aqua
>Sora, Aqua, and Mickey go to Castle Oblivion to rescue Ventus and succeeds
>Sora, Aqua, and Ven go through 6 worlds trying to find Terra's Heart and Body and eventually fight Master Xehanort
>After defeating him Aqua and Ventus use the power of their hearts to free Terra from Xehanort's control
>With the Seven Lights now gather, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra go out to defeat the 13 Darkness
>Revists of the 12 worlds occur at which 1 of each of the 13 Darkness is defeated
>At some point Lea makes Roxas and Xion become their own person and go live a life together after wishing the others good luck in their battle
>With one of the 13 Darkness remaining the group goes to the final world
>Boss battle with Master Xehanort occurs and right as the group think he's defeat, he brings back the other 12 Darkness
>With all 7 Lights and 13 Darkness in the same place, The X-blade is formed and Kingdom Hearts is summoned
>Sora says Kingdom Hearts is Light then all the bad guys die. The End.
>With the power of Kingdom Hearts and the X-blade, Xehanort turns into some giant monster and fuses with the other 12 Darkness
>The 7 Lights eventually prevail and destroy the monster Xehanort
>With Xehanort finally destroy, Peace returns to all the Worlds, then everyone is sent to their proper worlds, then the words "The End?" appear at the end of the credits

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
I really hope it's on the PS3. :S
This. If not I will be so angry. But chances are it will have to be for the PS3. Or PS4 if the game gets pushed back more and more.

Legendary Boss Hunter, TBH that sounds freaking awesome and would be a great way for the game to go, however; that would be one hell of a long game. Don't think they would make it that long. But I personally would love a KH3 game that lasted upwards of 60 hours. For story alone, not including extra stuff.

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
The possibility of KH3 was the main reason I bought a PS3. I'd rage so hard if it went to something like the Wii U like Bayonetta did.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)
    Legendary Boss Hunter That sounds AWESOME, dude. I see you're good at speculation? xD That really does sound like a great storyline. x3

And yeah, if this game ends up on Wii U, that'd be a huge disappointment. I refuse to buy another console just for one game, even though it seems as if this game is switching over to Nintendo, as seen with Dream Drop Distance being released on 3DS.

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
I wouldn't necessarily say that the franchise is moving to Nintendo. Chain of Memories was initially released on GBA, while KH2 was still released on PS2. The side games have stayed on Nintendo, but I'm hoping KH3 will come out for PS3 (or 4).

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:48pm (PST)
quote Avalith
Chain of Memories was initially released on GBA
    Ahh yeah, you're right. I completely forgot about about CoM. Well if you look at it that way, then all of the main series games thus far were released on Sony consoles, so i'd say that there is a pretty good chance of it being released on PS3.

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 7:52pm (PST)
I guess I'm good at speculation. XD I just explained what seems logical to do after all the crazy things that happened in KH3D. And all that stuff seems likely. Though I forgot to put in... ">Tutorial that ends with Sora becoming a Keyblade Master" at the beginning of it all. Since I doubt they will make you go through the World of Dreams again as a major part of the game.

Unless this game is released on 3DS, I will NOT be playing for a long time since my 3DS is the only current gen game system I have since the Wii is pretty much over. And I'm wasting all my money into games for it and my PC...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.