Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sora x Kairi x Riku - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1758876-sora-kairi-riku/

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Subject:   Sora x Kairi x Riku
-------------------------------------------
So I was just thinking that this might be fun to hear other peoples opinions and I'm sure this has been done in previous forums for KH1 or KH2 but I wasn't there to know or not.

In your opinion who would make a better couple, Sora and Kairi, Riku and Kairi, or I know this might be weird to some of you, but I'm sure there are those who would prefer this pairing, Sora and Riku

I for one would love to have Sora and Kairi be a couple. I just think it would be SO cute and adorable for them to be together. I know a "couple" type of relationship hasn't been that emphasized that much in this series. But what are your thoughts.

Also just to add something more to this, maybe include Roxas and Namine, maybe even Xion and who you think would make good/cute/powerful couples and whatnot.

Sora x Kairi and Roxas x Namine ftw, just seems natural to me

Author:   E4 Morty
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 8:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Sora x Kairi x Riku
Aqua x Terra. (Ventus is too young or at least looks too young to be with Aqua )

Most of the Disney characters is already with someone, so there isn't enough and the same for Final Fantasy characters.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 8:38pm (PST)
Ugh I could not picture Aqua with Terra, mostly because I don't really like Terra all that much, he's just.. eh.

Plus I don't want to see Aqua with any other man besides me definitely the most attractive girl in KH.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:40pm (PST)
quote SoraCloud
Ugh I could not picture Aqua with Terra, mostly because I don't really like Terra all that much, he's just.. eh.

Plus I don't want to see Aqua with any other man besides me definitely the most attractive girl in KH.
I haven't played Birth by Sleep yet but I do know that Aqua loves Terra so blah-blah you know the rest

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:44pm (PST)
She loves Terra, but she's not in love with him. And anyways its too late for Terra she's mine...

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:44pm (PST)
    Well Sora x Kairi is given, tbh. It was pretty obvious since the first game that those two would be pretty perfect for each other. xD Roxas and Naminé on the other hand.... I'm not really seeing it. I don't know why, but I don't see it working. =/

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:47pm (PST)
But Sigma, Roxas comes from Sora and Naminé comes from Kairi. If Sora and Kairi are a great match than Roxas and Naminé should be a perfect match as well. Plus did you not see how they looked at eachother at the end of KH2? I thought there could've been something~

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
True, but it could just they were happy.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 9:56pm (PST)
Yes it could be they could've just been happy, but what can I say, I'm a Romantic. I'm just hoping that Roxas and Naminé could end up being something more. But it could just as likely be that they have no feelings for eachother at all, besides the mutual feelings of knowing how the other feels. But if that were the case than that could give them something really powerful to bond and connect with to develop feelings!

See how I rationalize things? Told you I'm a hopeless Romantic

Author:   SpartanNinja
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 10:00pm (PST)
Terra x Aqua She did banish herself to the World of Darkness just to give Terra a slim chance, it partially worked. Then she goes and sacrifices her own keyblade to save Ventus if memory serves. But I think the romantic interest is between Terra and Aqua.

I can't really see any of the others except maybe Sora and Kairi. And despite what all the fangirls say Riku and Sora just have a bit a bromance. I mean they did literally grow up (and are still growing up) together since they were bebes. And obviously they care for Kairi enough to forsake one another and try to save her...

no others really fit unless you include gay couples but I don't think SE or some of its fans are ready for that.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 10:04pm (PST)
SpartanNinja, SE already has a gay couple though. Fang and Vanille.

But yeah Riku and Sora only have a bromance, I only said the Riku and Sora thing because I know fangirls, and some fanboys wish that were the case.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 10:05pm (PST)
quote SoraCloud
Yes it could be they could've just been happy, but what can I say, I'm a Romantic. I'm just hoping that Roxas and Naminé could end up being something more. But it could just as likely be that they have no feelings for eachother at all, besides the mutual feelings of knowing how the other feels. But if that were the case than that could give them something really powerful to bond and connect with to develop feelings!

See how I rationalize things? Told you I'm a hopeless Romantic
So am I.
Also Fang and Vanille are sisters

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 10:25pm (PST)
quote SoraCloud
SE already has a gay couple though. Fang and Vanille.
Its funny you mention that. I thought the same thing but I recently (about a month ago) replayed FFXIII, and I just don't see it this second time around. they just seem like really close friends.

But thats just me. And I saw two different things both times so either I wasn't playing attention the first time (which is possible since I grinded myself into a stupor, or I came in with a different mindset... meh. I just don't see it.

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 10:48pm (PST)
E4 Morty Fang and Vanille aren't sisters, they are just from the same village.

I don't know man.. SpartanNinja the way they acted with eachother and how they were so passionate with eachother. The ways Fang talked of Vanille and the intensity of her doing anything she could to make Vanille happy or protect her... that's not the kind of passion two people just have for eachother as friends..

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 10:54pm (PST)
SoraCloud Let me put it to you this way.

You and a boy 4 years younger (in my case 18) who looked up to you had lived in a relatively small village (and possibly the same household) for your entire lives only to be thrown into an impossible situation by a Fal'cie. But then you and that same-sex friend survived but turned to crystal and were stuck for 1000 (?) years in the crystal. Then one day you were both thawed out and you realize everyone in that village or town except you and that person were wiped out or at least long dead. Wouldn't you, having gone through so much with each other, be severely protective of him? You being the older one trying to spare the younger of any more hardships.

Thats the way i look at it. and because of that I don't see romance. meh

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.