Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dive with the Brawlimari? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1751175-dive-with-brawlimari/

Author:   icedcoffee13
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 10:10am (PST)
Subject:   Dive with the Brawlimari?
-------------------------------------------
Im playing as riku and i already beat the Country of the Musketeers as sora but i cant even finish the dive to get there as riku! How do i beat the Brawlimari?

Author:   Knight Saziel
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 10:29am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dive with the Brawlimari?
Defeat both of its eyes on the first part of it, then when it goes into its second phase, dodge its laser attack by hiding behind one of the four boulders that appears, and then attack the jewel-like things after the laser attack stops.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
One more thing to add to the above post, for me, I don't know if it happened to others but I never saw any boulders appear to hide behind unless I used the aerial brake, so if you don't see the boulders, try braking.

Author:   Sonic Flash
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
I actually needed this very answer an hour or two go and Googled it, and this thread came up, and I ended up A-ranking it. Thanks! Oddly I wouldn't have thought to hide behind the boulder. :/

Author:   Knight Saziel
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:38am (PST)
quote Sonic Flash
I actually needed this very answer an hour or two go and Googled it, and this thread came up, and I ended up A-ranking it. Thanks! Oddly I wouldn't have thought to hide behind the boulder. :/
The only reason I found out about it was after my 3rd or 4th time trying to A rank the Dive, a tip appeared at the top of the screen, telling me I can hide behind the boulders to avoid damage.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.