Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Secret Boss [Spoilers] - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1750950-secret-boss-spoilers/4.htm

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Secret Boss [Spoilers]
-------------------------------------------
Well SR what level are you?

I'll tell you what worked for me and made this fight easy as pie.

First get Tyranto Rex, Skelterwild, and Majik Lapin. Unlock all of their stat boosters. You'll have maxed out HP, Magic, Defense, and Attack bonus. Every one of them will be filled in. So that's a start to make you stronger and to have the most HP possible.

Then equip the counter attack move that you can press Y or whatever to counter if you get hit by one of his attacks. Then equip a few curagas. I used three. Then the rest I used balloonga.

Also take off all the flo-mo moves from your deck.

As for the fight I started off by dodging, make sure you have the best dodge roll ability for either Sora or Riku, and waiting for an oppurtunity to use Balloonga. After you dodge one attack cast Balloonga and wait behind it, wait for him to charge and attack you, just dodge right before he hits you and he'll run into the balloon and the other smaller balloons will damage him too because he'll run into those as well.

Just rinse and repeat. If you get hit just heal right after and you'll be fine. When he jumps on top of the building just continue dodging around the battle area. When he lands and is on the floor you can maybe if you dare go over to wack him a few times. The fight shouldn't take that long if you do this. The Balloonga does substantial damage to him and will take him out after running into them over and over.

Goodluck.

Author:   Daryel Reagan
Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 8:12pm (PST)
I heard from a pal that you should stock about 6 Curagas if you're level 51, and use Riku with Dark Splicer equipped, mixed in with the Thunder Dash.

Author:   Wolverine527
Date:   Oct 17, 12 at 8:10am (PST)
quote Daryel Reagan
I heard from a pal that you should stock about 6 Curagas if you're level 51, and use Riku with Dark Splicer equipped, mixed in with the Thunder Dash.

Don't use Dark Splicer,it leaves you unable to move and open to attack for too long. It works fine for normal enemies,but not for bosses,especially Julius.

The way I did it,I used 2 Dark Firagas,2 Thunder Dashes,and 4 curagas. When he's close,use Thunder dash to hit him and get away at the same time,and as he starts coming after you again use Dark Firaga. When he uses his combo attack I recommend blocking (with dark barrier),as it gives you the chance to score a free hit when he finishes it.

Author:   daryelreagan
Date:   Oct 19, 12 at 11:08am (PST)
I killed Julius with a LV. 51 Riku and a LV. 50 Sora. I dodged and jumped like a mother, and stocked 4 Curagas, 1 Firaga Burst, and 1 Balloonga. Julius has a weakness to Fire magic and Balloon magic. He only stopped 2 commands EACH. Riku was Balloonga and 1 Curaga, while Sora was 2 Curagas. I was being greedy in the battle, and he still died. I would only move away to heal, then jump back into the fray.

Author:   dmw20
Date:   Oct 25, 12 at 9:17pm (PST)
My strategy was pretty simple. I used two balloon abilities. two curas, one curaga, and triple lightning blast. whatever it's called.

beat him about a month ago. So it's been a while..

Waaaaay easier than the Mysterious figure in BBS.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Oct 26, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
Wait, he's weak to Fire and Balloon? FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Author:   Shorty2013
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 1:08am (PST)
2 cure spells, and the rest of your command deck should be balloonra and although you can't fight with dream eaters there abilities are still active, just nonstop balloon spells and avoid his attacks. It works, cause not I beat him just for fun

Author:   AgatioGanon
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 1:01am (PST)
The secret boss is me, Agatio, the Evil King of the Heartless, ruler of all that is Kingdom Hearts!

Author:   canderson
Date:   Jan 21, 13 at 8:30pm (PST)
Currently trying to do this on Critical Mode and it is a major pain in the ass.

Author:   Kid icarus 101 CO
Date:   Jan 26, 13 at 12:52pm (PST)
I can't beat Julius. I have sora at level 53. And Riku at level 65

Author:   g-rage
Date:   Feb 20, 13 at 3:12pm (PST)
level 45ish with both. firaga and lots of running

Author:   Buster2000
Date:   May 01, 13 at 6:27pm (PST)
To beat Julius, i was Riku (he's SO much stronger than Sora) Sora just beat Xemnas so Riku had no drop meter. He had 2 blizzagas, 2 curagas, 3 balloonras, and 2 balloonga.

When Julius tries to strike you and he's close, counter. When you have some time balloonra/balloonga. When he falls down and sits there, both blizzagas. 2nd half where he attacks relentlessly, counter a TON.

Good luck.

Author:   Mudkipzroks
Date:   May 11, 13 at 9:16pm (PST)
I had beaten Julius but my characters were high leveled Sora was 63 and Riku 69.

Author:   Roxas
Date:   May 14, 13 at 7:42pm (PST)
Never got around to confront this secret boss, but from the videos that I watched, he seems to be all over the place for a big guy. May give him a try if my interest sparks.

Author:   Escobj1
Date:   Aug 04, 13 at 7:38pm (PST)
I beat him easily now but now that I think of it I am amazing at kh I beat sephiroth at level 47 no problem. But I'm wondering who is the hardest boss?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.