Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: KH:3D Multiplayer? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1748243-kh-3d-multiplayer/

Author:   VonDoom
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:00pm (PST)
Subject:   KH:3D Multiplayer?
-------------------------------------------
So on the nintendo website under No. of players it says "2 players simultaneous". Will this game have a multiplayer mode then? Or is that incorrect info on Nintendo's part?

Link if you want to see: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/lMsdY4sAuNaMvikXHPN53UOKQYL-5UM8

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: KH:3D Multiplayer?
Well the main part of the game will not be playable in two player, but a card based mini-game where your Dreameaters can fight other Dreameaters will be local multiplayer.

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:58pm (PST)
    Yes, he is right, there will only be a Local Multiplayer in the game. It's a shame, really, they could have easily implemented something like that to WiFi. :/

Author:   VonDoom
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 6:54pm (PST)
quote Sigma
    Yes, he is right, there will only be a Local Multiplayer in the game. It's a shame, really, they could have easily implemented something like that to WiFi. :/

Ah ok. I was hoping for a 358/2 Days type mulitplayer Guess not.

Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
    VonDoom I know, it really sucks. A WiFi mode would be so cool. :/

Author:   Rabla
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 5:30am (PST)
Someone really needs to explain to me why Square hate Wi-Fi multiplayer yet keep making such entertaining multiplayer modes for local only.

Tin-Pin over Wi-Fi... c'mooon sequel.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 7:32am (PST)
quote Rabla
Someone really needs to explain to me why Square hate Wi-Fi multiplayer yet keep making such entertaining multiplayer modes for local only.

It's because square thinks we actually have friends in real life.

Kidding.

But yeah, it's really stupid that they're refusing to give us online playing. I would say I hope Kingdom Hearts III has online playing, but that'll be getting my hopes up a little too high for that game.

Author:   Rabla
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 7:45am (PST)
I can't see III having Multiplayer at all, to be honest. I think it was just them bringing out the best of the Platform, so with the handheld series they made use of it.

Hey fun fact, there was Wi-Fi multiplayer in Birth by Sleep.
They removed it from the english localisation.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 7:53am (PST)
quote Rabla
Hey fun fact, there was Wi-Fi multiplayer in Birth by Sleep.
They removed it from the english localisation.

Well isn't that just great. It wouldn't have been too hard to just, oh, I don't know, keep the WiFi feature?

I think Square is turning into Nintendo and giving everything to Japan, then nothing to us.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 8:16am (PST)
You THINK they're becoming Nintendo? I'm sorry to tell you but they're already there. With all their Final Mix crap.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 8:43pm (PST)
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
You THINK they're becoming Nintendo? I'm sorry to tell you but they're already there. With all their Final Mix crap.
    You're right about that. It sucks that all game companies are based in Japan, it makes it so that Japan gets ALL of the good stuff. It's kind of annoying tbh. :/ An online multiplayer for KH would seriously be so much fun.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:11pm (PST)
Sigma, it's something I wished I wasn't right about. And yes, Japanese people are lucky that most game companies are based around Japan.

And now I can imagine a KH3 where all your partners consist around other Keyblade wielders that have been shown throughout the series. Then something like that could be turn into 3 player online co-op. That would pretty awesome, but very unlikely to happen.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:20pm (PST)
    That would be SO COOL if there was a multiplayer like that. They would, however, essentially need to make the game much harder to be able tl implement something like that. But even if it was harder, it would still be fun. x3

Author:   w111j
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 9:29am (PST)
quote Rabla
Tin-Pin over Wi-Fi... c'mooon sequel.

This needs to happen. ouo

But yeah, wow, this is sad that the only Multiplayer is having your Dreameaters battle someone else's. My sister's getting the game too so I thought we'd both have a good time trying out a bit of Multiplayer at some point, but... I'm not so sure anymore. ono

Author:   nathanx
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 11:28am (PST)
if it is local i am sooooo lucky cuz i have 2 friends across the street that are gonna buy the game soon

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.