Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback and Suggestions - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1745178-requests-feedback-suggestions/

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 5:45pm (PST)
Subject:   Requests, Feedback and Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys! With the game getting closer to release, I thought it'd be best to make a thread to centralize all of our demands to the guys in charge. This thread is for you to use if you have any thoughts or suggestions for the forum, or even want to say something about how the forum is being run and how the community's going.

Gotenks, would you mind stickying this thread when you get the chance? It'd also be cool if you could get a "spoiler" tag in the forums for members who don't want to be spoiled after the European release soon! ^^'

Forum Moderators:

Team Hydro Aura
RPG/Adventure [3DS] Section Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

Aurigae
3DS Games Category Moderator
[Send NeoPM]

This message was edited by Aurigae(581899) on 2014-03-12T07:36:46-07:00.

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 7:38am (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback and Suggestions
    Yeah, a spoiler tag would be great. I don't want the game spoiled for me more so than it is already.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 3:55pm (PST)
Added Spoiler and a News tag. ^^

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:19am (PST)
Sigma how about a header comp to get things going in the forum and a new aesthetic since the release is very close?

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 6:04am (PST)
    The Pursuit That doesn't seem like a bad idea. I wonder what Gotenks and Fluidity think about it, after all, they're the ones with the experience.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
I see no good reason why we shouldn't have one going here. The Pursuit brings up a valid point and it would be nice to have something fresh up there.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 12:58pm (PST)
    Gotcha. I'll try to set it up a little later with my iPod. What are the dimensions for a header?

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
quote Sigma
The Pursuit That doesn't seem like a bad idea. I wonder what Gotenks and Fluidity think about it, after all, they're the ones with the experience.
Pfft, this is your forum now. You're doing a fine job yet you're still modest enough to pull us in. How nice of you. :3

But yeah it's a good idea, it's just a matter of finding enough people who would be willing to participate. I'll advertise it once it's up and try to pull in some GA's I know because our booty call can't be the only one with an entry even though it'll probably look fantastic as always. Speaking of which, creating the OP on an iPod is gonna suck. I barely even want to answer PMs on my iPhone. Let me know if you'd like me to type it up for you to save you the trouble.

quote Sigma
What are the dimensions for a header?
There aren't any official dimension limits, but usually a max of around 700x230 works well.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:00pm (PST)
    Fluidity Yeah, what can I say, i'm a modest person. x3

& Yeah, that'd be GREAT if you could type up the thread. Everytime I try to post something in general my iPod crashes. The mobile mode doesn't work, so I need to use the desktop mode which makes it 20 times worse. :/

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
Alrighty, I'll try to have it up later tonight. If not, expect to see it tomorrow morning. :3

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
    Okay, thanks so much! I wish I brought my laptop with me, then i'd be able to do more for the release tomorrow and everything. :/

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 5:59pm (PST)
Sigma I have lotsa experience too.

But you don't need to pull those shlubs in anymore, this is your forum and you are doing a nice job! ;D

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 6:03pm (PST)
    Oh yeah you're a section mod...

& Thaanks! :3 But i'm new and i'm still gonna need their help from time to time because they're the section/cat mods.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
Yeah I know was only teasing them. I'll have to keep a good eye on here though because we all know Gotenks and Fluidity are our weakest mods on the site.

Jk haha they are great.

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
But you don't need to pull those shlubs in anymore, this is your forum and you are doing a nice job! ;D
The *bleep* is a shlub?

Thread is up and running Sigma. Let me know if you have any problems with the timeline I laid out and feel free to edit it as you see fit. (:

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.