Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD I: Finally - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50533/t1745096-off-topic-gd-finally/11.htm

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 4:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD I: Finally
-------------------------------------------
Happy Birthday Team Hydro Aura! I hope you had a better time sleeping than me since it's your B-Day and all.

I wish I could go back to sleep... I woke up around 6:30am and since then I have not been able to sleep. I keep getting the weirdest of images of random things that popping into my head whenever try to go to sleep and I wake up whenever I start to sleep. Why must this happen today of all days...? I just want to sleep for another 2 hours. T-T

Author:   w111j
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
Happy Birthday Team Hydro Aura! I hope you had a better time sleeping than me since it's your B-Day and all.

I wish I could go back to sleep... I woke up around 6:30am and since then I have not been able to sleep. I keep getting the weirdest of images of random things that popping into my head whenever try to go to sleep and I wake up whenever I start to sleep. Why must this happen today of all days...? I just want to sleep for another 2 hours. T-T

This is what happened to me. ouo

Author:   Sigma
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
    Uhhhh what's weird. The same thing does happen to me a lot, though. o: I hope you don't end up tired all day.

Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 6:32am (PST)
quote w111j
This is what happened to me. ouo
Wow, how odd that we both had this happen to us.

I was actually able to go back to sleep and get a few Z's. And I ended having a Dream that Gamestop decided to mail my copy of KH3D, but it wasn't the MoM edition. It felt so real that even went to sleep in the dream. I was about to call Gamestop and fill in a complaint to them before I suddenly woke up from it.

Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 6:42am (PST)
It felt so real that even went to sleep in the dream.
    INCEPTION!

But yeah, pretty weird. & Legendary Boss Hunter You're really that excited for the game, huh? xD

Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
Inception, indeed.

Sigma it's more doubt than excitement. I have a feeling that the Gamestop I pre-ordered at is going do something derpy, which will cause me to settle for a regular edition of the game despite fully paying off my MoM pre-order two and a half months in advance. Last time I pre-ordered something there I ended up not getting the pre-order gift I supposed to have gotten with the game. If I come back here raging in 6 to 7 hours then my doubts have came true.

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
Thanks DQ9-err... yeah.. :3 I actually slept just fine. XD I'd been tired all day, but staring at a screen usually keeps me up. .-. I fell asleep quicker than usual >_<

I'm sure everything will go fine with you guys, though. :3 I wonder if the pre-order gift will come with my pre-ordered MoM...

Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 12:12pm (PST)
quote Team Hydro Aura
Thanks DQ9-err... yeah.. :3
Just to note my Banner is from I use to be DQ9 Boss Hunter and I'm just using it till I can get a newer one based on this game. So yeah, it's a little silly that I'm using it.

Edit: Going to Gamestop to pick up my copy. I'll probably be back in 20 minutes.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 6:36pm (PST)
So what does everyone think of my Sig and Avy?

Rabla

Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 9:36pm (PST)
I like the avatar, but I can't see your banner due to being on my 3DS atm.

Anyways I want to say Happy Birthday to one of my favorite mods. Gotenks, I hope you have an awesome birthday and that you get KH3D.

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
Happy Birthday Gotenks, what are your plans for today bro? And how old are you now?

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
The Pursuit: Remember that thing I asked you about last week? If you have the time now, do you think you could help with making those? Let me know in a PM.

Thanks Legendary Boss Hunter, I'm hoping that I will end up getting it as well. If not, I will probably go out and buy it myself. But I would definitely like to save the money.

soracloud08: Thank ya! I'm about to go to bed in an half hour actually(7am atm). Just finished my overnight shift so I'll be sleeping until 2-3pm. Not sure yet. Then going out for wings for dinner and that's all I know so far. I have to go back to work at 10pm tonight. Not really an exciting birthday this year but I may be holding a party over the weekend. I'm 22 as of today.

Author:   Rabla
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
So how do you guys all like the new thread tags?

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 5:07am (PST)
quote Rabla
So how do you guys all like the new thread tags?

They look nice ;D

Gotenks no idea what you are talking about atm but I will figure it out.

Date:   Aug 01, 12 at 6:29am (PST)
    Gotenks! Happy birthday, man! Have a great day, and play the shit out of Kingdom Hearts when/if you get it. ;D

Best Cat Mod btw.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.