Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 3DS in 2013 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50500/t1811812-3ds-in-2013/

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
Subject:   3DS in 2013
-------------------------------------------
With the new year upon us, what are you expecting out of the 3DS this next year? We know a few titles coming in the earlier months like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, Monster Hunter Tri and Animal Crossing New Leaf, and have seen some big announcements in Japan like Phoenix Wright 5, Professor Layton, and Shin Megami Tensei 4, so what are you most looking forward to, and what games do you hope will get announced?

I'm personally most excited to see what new stuff gets announced. I fully expect to see a new handheld Zelda hit next year, and am hopeful that the rumored Pokemon news coming will be revealing a 3DS 6th generation entry.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 3:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 3DS in 2013
I'm dying for Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's really the only game I'm looking forward to.

Author:   ProudLoz
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 5:27pm (PST)
quote bbb7002004
With the new year upon us, what are you expecting out of the 3DS this next year? We know a few titles coming in the earlier months like Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, Monster Hunter Tri and Animal Crossing New Leaf, and have seen some big announcements in Japan like Phoenix Wright 5, Professor Layton, and Shin Megami Tensei 4, so what are you most looking forward to, and what games do you hope will get announced?

I'm personally most excited to see what new stuff gets announced. I fully expect to see a new handheld Zelda hit next year, and am hopeful that the rumored Pokemon news coming will be revealing a 3DS 6th generation entry.
I'm pretty much looking forward to all the big hit titles Nintendo has announced for the 3DS. This is however the first time I've heard of a Zelda game being developed for the 3DS though, if true, I'm most definitely looking forward to that.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Definitely curious to see them announce a new Pokemon game for the 3DS. It's really about time that they do bring one to the handheld. I'm also excited for all of the games mentioned in the first post. Oh and I hope for Donkey Kong Country 3DS.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
Right now the only 3DS game I'm looking forward to in 2013 is Luigi's Mansion, everything else is just speculation. Would love to see something Zelda related get released, preferably that Majora's Mask remake I've been hoping for.

Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 7:03pm (PST)
quote Gotenks
Definitely curious to see them announce a new Pokemon game for the 3DS. It's really about time that they do bring one to the handheld. I'm also excited for all of the games mentioned in the first post. Oh and I hope for Donkey Kong Country 3DS.
That would complete my life.

Donkey Kong Country was the first game I ever played and beat completely in my life.

Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 7:06pm (PST)
I read an article about someones hopes for a Donkey Kong game on the 3DS and a DKC game would be pretty awesome. Like I mean a new one though I wouldn't be mad if they brought the old ones to the 3DS VC.

Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 7:08pm (PST)
On no, I know you meant a new one, and it would still be awesome. I definitely like the originals though, (except for number three) and wouldn't mind seeing them on the 3DS eShop, but I'd definitely like a new Country game built just for the 3DS.

Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 7:12pm (PST)
How could you not like three? It wasn't as strong as the first two(and possibly DKCR, I'm not sure on that one yet) but I LOVED DKC3. I'd be happy to have them on the 3DS VC as I would play them. Also a DK64 like game on the 3DS would be sweet as well.

Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 7:19pm (PST)
You pretty much answered your own question, it just wasn't as good as the first two. Sure, it was a good game, but for some reason it wasn't memorable for me like the first two.

I definitely like Donkey Kong 64 too, but I never managed to finish the game.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 10:12pm (PST)
Luigi's Mansion and Phoenix Wright is what I want.

Author:   Quixotic
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 10:50pm (PST)
I'm excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Monster Hunter and PMD Gates to Infinity. I hope the next Mario & Luigi RPG is for the 3DS. Wishful thinking, but I'd love for Pokemon Snap to be announced for the 3DS.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 2:01am (PST)
That PokéNews on January 8th had better be a main stream Pokémon game on 3DS or so help me God...

Fire Emblem Awakening
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Luigi's Mansion
Monster Hunter
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

Just to start with. 2013 should be a good year for the 3DS if it gets a steam of good games.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 7:16am (PST)
I have a good feeling that it's a mainstream game, it would match the timeline the previous games have followed really well. Unfortunately I'm betting it won't hit the west until 2014, which is a bummer. It'd be nice if Nintendo would pump extra resources to the game to get it out here faster, since pokemon is such a huge system seller and they need something to push it over the hump in the US to match the success in Japan.

Author:   Enth
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 8:34am (PST)
I'm expecting that announcement to be a new Pokemon - but honestly I couldn't care less for Gen6 right now since BW2 only came out a couple of months back and I'm still getting over how amazing they were.

I'll be VERY surprised if we don't get a Zelda announcement by the end of the year, but if we're discussing what we'd most like to see, no matter how unlikely, for me it has to be a new 2D Metroid <3 It's been over ten years since Fusion came out after all.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.