Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: New Super 3DS GD XVIII - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50500/t1752985-new-super-3ds-gd-xviii/8.htm

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 8:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: New Super 3DS GD XVIII
-------------------------------------------
Hit up Nintendo's website for your region, they should have a section for repairs. Type in your serial number and describe the problem and their system will set you up and give you a shipping label to send it in. If you're under warranty you won't have to pay anything, otherwise have a credit card at the ready. Wait a week or two, get your system back, all done.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:12am (PST)
Ah, that's cool. With Nintendo of Australia you still have to print out a form and fill in by hand what's wrong with the system.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Thankfully I've never experienced any technical problems with my Nintendo consoles. I broke the hinge on my NDSlite but I'd already got my 3DS by then so I sold it for spare parts on eBay for £50.

Author:   piro leetusagi
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 9:53am (PST)
quote bbb7002004
Hit up Nintendo's website for your region, they should have a section for repairs. Type in your serial number and describe the problem and their system will set you up and give you a shipping label to send it in. If you're under warranty you won't have to pay anything, otherwise have a credit card at the ready. Wait a week or two, get your system back, all done.
Ah, I see. Thank you.

I must now trick someone into letting me use their credit card.

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 10:14am (PST)
An expansion pack for the Monster Hunter on 360 has been announced.

THAT'S LOVELY. NOW RELEASE THE FIRST ONE IN NORTH AMERICA ALREADY.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Sep 02, 12 at 11:50am (PST)

Author:   Ground
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 4:28pm (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
An expansion pack for the Monster Hunter on 360 has been announced.

THAT'S LOVELY. NOW RELEASE THE FIRST ONE IN NORTH AMERICA ALREADY.
It's 90% recolors, don't bother with it.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 9:52am (PST)
So, my 3DS charge stand is acting really finicky. I don't know if its the spring or if the contacts are just dirty, but I have trouble getting a good connection and therefore a good charge. Anyone else had problems with theirs? I'm just plugging the cord in now, its really not much trouble at all, but a part of my does miss the stand.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
Anybody here watch Stargate? If so, if somebody wants to get into it, where does he start? There's so much stuff and I don't know where I'm supposed to start.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
I'm no expert, but I think you'd be fine with any of the early seasons of SG1. Most episodes involve the team exploring a new planet, getting in and out of trouble there, and returning home. I was able to pick up on the overarching story of the series from watching re-runs on TV myself. The later seasons tended to have a more linear, focused story throughout the seasons.

I also enjoyed Atlantis, and think you could pick that up with little to no knowledge of SG1.

Universe, or whatever the last one was called, isn't worth your time in my opinion. Its easy enough to pick up since most of the cast is new anyway, but the show just wasn't all that good. It's basically Star Trek Voyager, just with more politics, love triangles, and whining. Lots and lots of whining. Obviously others agree, what with the show getting cancelled and all.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 3:55pm (PST)
Thanks. I'm thinking about starting Battlestar and Stargate, and BS apparently I can pick up at the '03 reboot or whatever, while SG was more confusing.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 4:27pm (PST)
I'm a casual fan of the original BSG, I could never get into the reboot. All I could really gather from the show is "Everyone's a Cylon, lets all be racist!" I didn't think Stargate was all that complicated once you get into it. It has a lot of baggage by trying to explaining everything in the frame of the Alien Origins theory, but the show itself is pretty standard sci-fi fare for most of the episodes. For me its kinda like Star Trek, if you get invested you can get lost in all the nuances, but on the basic level its just a fun adventure IN SPAAAAAAAACE!

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 12:45am (PST)
Funny you should mentioned that. I just watched an episode of the original series of Star Trek for the first time, since they've started showing it on TV here again. It's a cool show.

Author:   thewatermeloncult
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 6:06am (PST)

Take that duck hunt

Author:   FoneBoneFan15
Date:   Sep 06, 12 at 6:20am (PST)
lol he shot a Duckhunt dog.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.