Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Kid 3DS GD XVI: Uprising - page 22

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50500/t1711537-kid-3ds-gd-xvi-uprising/22.htm

Author:   Dragon ZERO
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 9:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: Kid 3DS GD XVI: Uprising
-------------------------------------------
I understand why ME3's ending can upset people, but it is in no way nearly as bad as the internet would have you believe. What makes it great is

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 10:17am (PST)
quote Akira_EX
Hahahahaha oh wow

Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition being localized as Pokemon Conquest. Releases June 18
SUUUUWEET!

I'm preordering this when I go pickup Xenoblade. June is going to be a killer month for Nintendo fans in NA, what with this, last story, E3, and (maybe) Heroes of Ruin.

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 2:24pm (PST)
PAX East has ruined all hopes I had for Colonial Marines.

Author:   Ground
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
Mass Effect 3 ending was glorious, don't listen to what the butthurt hoped-for-a-specific-thing-and-be-pissed-when-it-doesnt-come-true fanboys say.
HERE'S THREE ENDINGS

THEY'RE ALL EXACTLY THE SAME EXCEPT THE COLOR THE PRETTY SPLOSION' IS

YOUR CHOICES UP UNTIL NOW MEAN NOTHING

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 3:59pm (PST)
quote Ground
HERE'S THREE ENDINGS

That was lazy and stupid, but honestly people blow it way out of proportion. That parts bad, but it doesn't deserve to be mauled like it is.

Author:   Big A2
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
It kind of does deserve to be mauled when the whole game is based on the idea of the impact your choices have on everything around you.

But I'm not going to argue because everything I know about Mass Hand is second hand information.

quote Akira_EX
Hahahahaha oh wow

Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition being localized as Pokemon Conquest. Releases June 18
Hey why not. I'm still not sure what to make of this. I wonder what other Japan-only game's chances would have been if half of the characters were Pokémon.

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 5:45pm (PST)
quote Big A2
But I'm not going to argue because everything I know about Mass Hand is second hand information.

Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 5:49pm (PST)
All this post-wisdom teeth surgery medication is clearly not doing my head well.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
I'm excited for a good SRPG, the Pokemon characters are just icing. Just wonder if this is in the main series continuity, since the main games take place in a simi-futuristic Japan and they've alluded to using pokemon in war before.

Author:   Ground
Date:   Apr 04, 12 at 6:33pm (PST)
quote Dragon ZERO
quote Ground
HERE'S THREE ENDINGS

That was lazy and stupid, but honestly people blow it way out of proportion. That parts bad, but it doesn't deserve to be mauled like it is.
When the original slogan and the whole point of the series was that your choices actually matter, it's pretty *bleep*ing lame of them to make it so your choices up to now change practically nothing.

Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 6:57am (PST)
quote Ground
When the original slogan and the whole point of the series was that your choices actually matter, it's pretty *bleep*ing lame of them to make it so your choices up to now change practically nothing.
I agree with that argument, I just don't have a problem with everything else that people vilify (starchild, what the Reapers are, etc). The ending cutscene should have been lengthened and include what happens to everybody, BUT everything pre-cutscene I like.

Also, BioWare just caved. The new expanded ending will be free.

Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 7:44am (PST)
Blah. Everyone involved in this from fans to the heads of EA, has just hit a new level of low.

Besides, judging by BioWare's description, I'm going to bet that the "extended cut" is only going to solve half the problem, thus accidentally deliver a message that "BioWare doesn't understand" and make matters worse.

Author:   Boreas
Date:   Apr 05, 12 at 8:05am (PST)
We all know we'll get a Mass Effect 4. Just to bring Shepherd back and make more money.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 1:53am (PST)
I wish people would stop thinking Heroes of Ruin has a June 26 release date because IGN said it would. Since the game was released the site has had that date, indicating it's still an estimated release.

Author:   Akira_EX
Date:   Apr 06, 12 at 4:13am (PST)
quote Dragoon
I wish people would stop thinking Heroes of Ruin has a June 26 release date because IGN said it would. Since the game was released the site has had that date, indicating it's still an estimated release. :(
PR says June 26 dude

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.