Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Starting a New Clan! - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50460/t1750955-starting-new-clan/6.htm

Author:   Delta{LC}
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Starting a New Clan!
-------------------------------------------
I have made Bob (Pablo) a Trooper. It is the 3rd rank up from Recuit. Bob, what LVL are u?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
Dread, do u want to be a General or a Ghost. I will make you either with the approval of Jacob.

Author:   bob1953
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
i m level 27

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
Great! glad to hear your a Medium LVL. Ummmm Ive already added u Pablo, and my FC is on page 1 so add me back. Also put {LC} at the end of your name for ingame. example: Pablo{LC}. Or whatever name u want infront of {LC}

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
I am on GE007

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
I am on GE007

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 11:16am (PST)
i m getting on ge007

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 6:25am (PST)
quote {MK47
Dread|message:33545719]
Very bad news, guys... I tried w/ my Wii and it didn't work... I looked up on the Nintendo Site and found it is fixable, but you might lose stuff and you need a valid warranty. I did have one, but I had my Wii for like 6 years, so yeah... And my sister has a Wii, but I can't play online because I don't know the Internet Key Password to my house. My uncle has it on his computer; he put it on my Wii Internet settings, but never told me it. And he is probably off st college now...I know it starts w/ "g" though and is like 8 letters. Looks like I'm doomed, I guess(Until I get a Wii U, then I'll be happy). Do you guys think if I put my 007 saved data on an SD card and put it on another console it will have the same online data as the data on the original or something? I am mad because I {had} a 56 and 44, and my Wii started making noises because I was playing w/ a hacker and it put the "error" message right in the middle of the game...

quote HowsTheWii?|messageid:33534349
Hey guys. Since you guys are still talking about clan names, how about (TS) Trouble Squad or (IB) Infinite Bond or {GP} Golden P99 or I liked a few of the ones Delta made up. Those I made up are just ideas... probably very bad ones. I will try to play 007 and see if i can work it again. If it plays GCube games, it should be working at least
And about this I was WRONG!!!!!
Try signing up 4 club nintendo and get 90 more days of warranty.
Should i give the other LC clan a message to change their clan name?

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 10:45am (PST)
hmmm not yet. We do have to tell them soon though, and truthfully, I think we should invite them to join our LC, because i know they will love my site LOL. So Pablo if u wanna invite them to join our clan, and give them our site address, ghostrecon-rc.*webs*.com, then go ahead. It will help us out alot.

P.S. remember to take out both of the (*) in the site address.

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 5:35pm (PST)
yay i m lvl. 28 now

Date:   Oct 14, 12 at 8:22pm (PST)
Does anyone hav a cell i can text them on for when im goin on GE007?

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
i can uze my momz cel fone

Date:   Oct 15, 12 at 8:12pm (PST)
My phone number is 757-292-5320. I have texting, so text me and tell me who u r.

Author:   {LC}DreadMTS
Date:   Oct 19, 12 at 11:50pm (PST)
Delta, I think I'll be General in Ranks or something, but I want to EARN IT FIRST. And another question: how do you get Lead General? Well enough of that and now about my 007 status:You know, I am a little rustier than I thought I'd be, but I'm adapting very quickly, don't worry. Oh, Pablo, what's your name on the{LC} site? My FC is in the General Discussion forum "Lightning Clan Has Started..." on the site. Post urs on the FC forum on the site plz.Oh, and I keep seeing you on random Heroes matches. LOL!

Author:   {LC}DreadMTS
Date:   Oct 19, 12 at 11:53pm (PST)
Pablo, I see your Plants vs. Zombies profile image on your Neoseeker name there. You like PvZ? Or do you like ZOMBIES?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.