Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Giant Bat Soul??? Help! :) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/5032/t332323-giant-bat-soul-help/

Author:   Cougar311
Date:   Jan 06, 04 at 6:31pm (PST)
Subject:   Giant Bat Soul??? Help! :)
-------------------------------------------
Hi, I have read all the FAQ's and I still can't figure out where to get the Giant Bat soul so I can truly beat the game? I have the ability to transform into a Bat and fly but I don't have the soul to beat the game. Can I get this soul now that I am so far along or do i need to restart the whole game over? Also if anyone has a picture of the completed map with NAMES of all the locations can you post it for me?

Thanks alot!

Author:   Evil Vision
Date:   Jan 07, 04 at 10:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: Giant Bat Soul??? Help! :)
The Giant Bat soul is in the Arena, right after you beat Balore. The Giant Bat soul gives you the ability to transform into a bat and fly though, so I'm not sure how you could be doing that without the soul. There is a picture of the complete map, it's in the first post in this forum. Although it doesn't have the names of the areas on it, if you study it for awhile, you should be able to find out where you need to go.

Author:   Cougar311
Date:   Jan 07, 04 at 2:34pm (PST)
Yes thanks, I realized that last night, but when i go to my enemy list the giant bat is not listed, so that is why I was thinking that I did not have the bat soul. Weird huh?

Author:   MarioMaster02
Date:   Jan 07, 04 at 7:59pm (PST)
The giant bat isn't listed on the enemies list, so you don't need to worry

Author:   Evil Vision
Date:   Jan 08, 04 at 8:42am (PST)
No problem. That's understandable though. Bats are always in Castlevanias, and SOTN had a bat as a boss, so by the time you beat AOS, it's not surprising if you forget Balore took care of the Giant Bat before you could.

Author:   Shadowgnat
Date:   Jan 26, 04 at 3:47am (PST)
Don't we all wish we could take care of the Giant Bat as easily as Balmora did? Just one gesture with his hand, and it's dead in a surprisingly bloody way.

Author:   Lautaro Luna
Date:   May 29, 12 at 11:00am (PST)
Subject:   Where is the Arena in Aria of Sorrow?????
Please help me!!!!!

And, if you can, have you got a cheat?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.