Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: whats the better ending? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/50269/t1733699-whats-better-ending/

Author:   acewardog
Date:   May 11, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
Subject:   whats the better ending?
-------------------------------------------
What's the better ending in your opinion?

I think the good ending is better

Cole dies but zeke is still alive

Author:   Xaric
Date:   Jun 02, 12 at 1:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: whats the better ending?
would probably go with good, gives more of a chance for the story to go on, obviously a different person, and probably the distant future, would be better if being good or evil actually changed the story, not just follow the same storyline and pick good or bad in each mission,

Author:   Kaiser Beelze IV
Date:   Jan 17, 13 at 1:42am (PST)
Mine would be good cause last mission on good is very very very easy and you became a Patron Saint of New Marais instead of being the Beast.....

Author:   Magistermagi1
Date:   Jan 22, 13 at 1:18pm (PST)
I like the good ending the best. Oh, and Xaric , Ether way could continue the story with cole. You see, in the good ending, all those with the conduit gene were wiped out, cole was made a Patron Saint, He was put in a nice coffin and was sent off on a boat, but right before the credits, lightning strikes the boat. That lightning could have brought cole back to life. And in the bad ending, he becomes the beast and wipes out humanity, awakening conduits. Both lead two different ways, which usually means the game series is over. Makes my tear up just thinking about it.

Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 1:25am (PST)
must've missed that bit,,:}
would be good if the story did go on, but I think you're right about it ending there,,, maybe they'll make a follow up as another 'hero'

Date:   Jan 23, 13 at 11:52am (PST)
Or mabye it will be a different character located somewere else in the world during the time of Infamous 1.

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 1:07am (PST)
could be done like that I mean they must've tested the ray sphere in alot places so maybe made someone else, hopefully someone that isn't stopped by water

Date:   Jan 24, 13 at 12:34pm (PST)
Yeah. But i think it might take place in new marea (don't remember how it's spelled. The city from infamous 2) Cause the ray sphere was probebly built there. Would explain all the blast shards wolfe had. Or mabye we'll get to play as nix or something. who knows?

Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 10:19am (PST)
would be good to see the Nix story in full not just what Cole sees, don't both bad guys from the first game live on, sasha and,,,, the metal man I can't remember the name of, could go through thier lives,,,
might have to play them again,, my PS3 would go into shock, never use it for games,

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 11:26am (PST)
There's nothing to go on with the good ending. All the conduits in the world are wiped out by the RFI so there's really nothing for Cole to do even if he retained his superpower. The evil ending has potential though because Cole has to fight the non-conduits who will do everything they can to eliminate the conduit threat.

Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 12:21pm (PST)
Hello!!!! Terrorists, wars, robot takeover, aliens, super human weapon. The good does have potential. you just have to see it. but you are right about the evil ending.

Author:   HunterKiller666
Date:   Jan 28, 13 at 1:53pm (PST)
That would be a completely different game though. The story of Infamous has always centered on conduits and if Cole is the only conduit left in the world it wouldn't be a Infamous game anymore.

Date:   Jan 29, 13 at 12:36pm (PST)
Well, They can't go off of the beast ending. Thats pure bad side no matter how you look at it And cole would be to OP as the beast. It would have to be either a new story or a new character.

Author:   CRACKhead_91
Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 7:09am (PST)
quote Magistermagi1
Well, They can't go off of the beast ending. Thats pure bad side no matter how you look at it And cole would be to OP as the beast. It would have to be either a new story or a new character.
what does the beast look like?

Date:   Mar 26, 13 at 8:52am (PST)
quote CRACKhead_91
quote Magistermagi1
what does the beast look like?
Real beast or Cole Beast?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.