Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [East Division] The Official 2011 All☆Star Clan War III ~ [Blood Battlers of Darkness are the Division Champions!] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49445/t1658447-east-division-official-2011-all-star-clan-war-iii-blood-battlers-of-darkness-division-champions/

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 4:00am (PST)
Subject:   [East Division] The Official 2011 All☆Star Clan War III ~ [Blood Battlers of Darkness are the Division Champions!]
-------------------------------------------
The Official 2011 AllStar Clan War III
☆East Division☆

Welcome to the third annual All-Star Clan War! This is the preliminary round of the event in which the clans in each division face off against each other in order to make it into the Final Knock-Out Round. This thread is to arrange battles and keep track of progress for the East Division. In this division, we have Blood Battlers of Darkness, Chaotic Flygons, The Blazing Dragons Clan, and The Rising Stars Clan! Each of these clans will face off in 3 on 3 clan wars with their members. Good luck to all clans trying to fight their way to the Forum Championship Title.

[North]
[West][]
[East]
[South]

Battle Rules

quote All-Star Clan War III Battling Rules and Regulations
Ban List:

Items:
All items that increase Evasion (BrightPowder, Lax Incense)
Soul Dew is banned on all Pokémon
Moves:
All moves that increase Evasion only (Double Team, Minimize)
All instant OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, Sheer Cold)

Ablities:
Moody is banned on all Pokémon
Drizzle and Swift Swim on the same team

***Unreleased event Pokémon will not be allowed in battle. This goes for unreleased Dream World Pokémon as well.***
Click here for a list of Pokémon that can be found on Dream World.

Clauses:

• Sleep Clause: Only one Pokémon can be asleep on a person's team at a time. The move Rest does not count against this rule.
  • Freeze Clause: Only one Pokémon can be frozen on a person's team at a time.
  • Disallow Spects: Nobody can watch your battle. *Optional*
  • Species Clause: No duplicate species of Pokémon may be on the same team.
  • Wi-Fi Battle: The battle will be treated as a Wi-Fi battle and will enable Team Preview on Pokémon Online.
  • Self-KO Clause: If both players have only one Pokémon left, the use of moves that KO the user will result in their loss.

These rules can be set on Pokémon Online. PO battles are encouraged to be done on Smogon University server under the BW OU tier. Wi-Fi battles should be set to No Restrictions and should adhere to all of these rules.
~5th Generation OU Battle, 6 vs. 6, Single Battle.
~Hacked Pokémon are allowed as long as they do not have impossible stats/moves/abilities/etc.
~Intentional disconnecting will result in disqualification.
~Report any broken rules; the person who broke the rule(s) will be disqualified.

Participating Clans

Blood Battlers of Darkness
Members Participating: JesseTheKing(Wi-Fi/PO), Pokemon Leader(PO), Splitr(Wi-Fi/PO)
Current Record: 3-0 Individual Battles: 6-1

The Blazing Dragons Clan
Members Participating: Eon80(PO), darkrayquaza(Wi-Fi/PO), yoBeto(PO)
Current Record: 2-1 Individual Battles: 5-2

The Rising Stars Clan
Members Participating: Chaos Team(PO), Albatross(PO), zeezow(PO)
Current Record: 1-2 Individual Battles: 2-5

Chaotic Flygons
Members Participating: snow(Wi-Fi/PO), Hmszelda(PO), MegaBassMan(PO)
Current Record: 0-3 Individual Battles: 1-6

Round Match-ups

The clan match-ups will rotate each round until each clan has faced each other.

When reporting battles back, please notify JesseTheKing in a post with the winner of the match and their remaining Pokémon.

Congratulations to Blood Battlers of Darkness and The Blazing Dragons Clan for qualifying for the Final Knock-Out Round of The 2011 All☆Star Clan War III!

Author:   darkrayquaza
Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 4:07am (PST)
Subject:   re: [East Division] The Official 2011 All☆Star Clan War III ~ [Blood Battlers of Darkness are the Division Champions!]
And it begins!
Albatross Whenever you're ready dude

Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 4:27am (PST)
Subject:   re: [East Division] The Official 2011 All☆Star Clan War III ~ [Blood Battlers of Darkness are the Division Champions!]
Now if anyone has any questions or concerns about their match-ups, please let me know and I'll make any necessary changes.

EDIT- I beat snow 6-0, but technically it counted as a disqualification anyway because Lickilicky cannot learn Draco Meteor.. Please take it off your team for the rest of the event. Thank you And sorry for my internet constantly disconnecting..

Author:   Zeezow
Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 6:49am (PST)
so im playing against my other clan here XD
oh well yobeto whenever you can :3

Author:   Splitr
Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 8:36am (PST)
quote JesseTheKing
Now if anyone has any questions or concerns about their match-ups, please let me know and I'll make any necessary changes.

EDIT- I beat snow 6-0, but technically it counted as a disqualification anyway because Lickilicky cannot learn Draco Meteor.. Please take it off your team for the rest of the event. Thank you And sorry for my internet constantly disconnecting..

omg nice start with hax

Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 8:43am (PST)
Nah I was able to set up with Gliscor and sweep her team.

Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 8:45am (PST)
snow is a girl and still its lame if u enter a contest like this with hacked pokemon. oh well i told u jesse that u were gonna own snow =p

Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 8:47am (PST)
Yeah I know I wasn't paying attention, my bad ^^" she*

Well she didn't really know, she apparently got it from a trade. She says she doesn't battle so I kinda feel bad XD

Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 1:15pm (PST)
busy battling megabassman, so far the first attacks were 3 times paralyzed and 1 miss for me

i won 2-0 vs megabassman, were through with 2 of the 3 wins in the clan? JesseTheKing

This message was merged with other messages by Old Man Zangetsu (moderator)

Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 2:14pm (PST)
That wraps it up for us. BBoD wins 2-0 against the Chaotic Flygons. Good luck in the next round.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jun 22, 11 at 2:28am (PST)
Eon80 - 4
Chaos Team - 0

This is what happens when you use one team and people memorize all of it.

Jessetheking

Author:   Eon80
Date:   Jun 22, 11 at 2:30am (PST)
yea 4-0 win for me. gg Chaos Team (finally minimal hax in one of our battles xD)

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jun 22, 11 at 2:31am (PST)
quote Eon80
yea 4-0 win for me. gg Chaos Team (finally minimal hax in one of our battles xD)
But all the hax that did happen went to you... XD

Date:   Jun 22, 11 at 2:32am (PST)
Alright I'll update the first post. Nice job both of you.

Author:   Eon80
Date:   Jun 22, 11 at 2:35am (PST)
Thanks JeC

Chaos Team I got a crit hax on you early and the last one was just a lol. It was a brutality kill xD

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.