Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Glitches or Funny things you have found? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49927/t1599738-glitches-funny-things-you-have-found/3.htm

Author:   SilentAbyss
Date:   Dec 25, 11 at 3:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Glitches or Funny things you have found?
-------------------------------------------
31.) HOVER TANK. That is all.
32.) So DEAD POTIONS are supposed to be some sort of answer to all problems? Try ABSENT POTION. It makes things just vanish. It even works on some steel doors in the levels.
33.) Taser isn't in the game... but STUN GUN is.
34.) On the first level of the game, make a BLACK HOLE above your head. The suction will pull the starite to you, allowing you to win and get the "Skin of your Teeth" acheivement i you haven't already.
35.) If you make a SUPERSONIC FLYING WHEELCHAIR, then destroy the wheels, you can fly through walls. Even the ones on mission mode.

Author:   PokeKirbyDeluxe
Date:   Dec 27, 11 at 1:58am (PST)
If you make a custom level with only ocean from one end to another,put on WATER GOGGLES, and spawn a HUMPBACK WHALE. Ride it to the left or right edge of the screen that has water, then you will start to sink with the whale. The whale will die, but not you.

Author:   Guest999999
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 10:45pm (PST)
Try putting in gorgan.When you kill it you get its head.Also works with medusa.

Gentlemanlike will give it a monicle and a top hat.

Two neat outfits are the hero costume and the cosplay outfit.Try them out to see what they are!

And another way to destroy the wrold is to put in flood.

Feeps are cyborged zombies.

And last but not least,winged spotted bathtub to get the bath tub on the cover.

Hope you enjoy!

Author:   Guest999999
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 10:54pm (PST)
And before I leave,try piano cat.

Author:   godhydra
Date:   Jan 14, 12 at 7:00pm (PST)
•Try TELEPORTER,it'll teleport you to somekind of place...
•Interact with a PARTICLE ACCELERATOR and a BLACK HOLE will pop out
•Type in MONORAIL CAT,a leg:ess cat xD very weird....
•Get a TELEPORTER or a TIME MACHINE and then get CHEESE then interact with the TELEPORTER/TIME MACHINE and press [apply] then the CHEESE will become CHEESY CHEESE!!!1!!11!one…
•Spawn a SUPER MAN and get a MAGNEFYING GLASS and drop it on the SUPER MAN,see what happens ☆★☆★
•Spawn a RAINBOW,or a [COLOR HERE] RAINBOW,my favorite is RAINBOW RAINBOW
•Spawn a GAF
If you use AWESOME in a word[AWESOME MAN],the object will turn anything(not you) into a TEMPORARY EXPLODING STARITE
•Put a MEDUSA by a MIRROR
•Spawn a BIG HOLY GUN and give it to a INVINCIBLE BULLY and spawn a IMMOBILE INVINCIBLE KID(person) and put it by a bully,block the things with a INVINCIBLE WALL,this reduces the meter so you have unlimited things

thats all I know of!If you want fun,go to 3dsplaza ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★[im a ♂]I have a 3ds

Author:   JJ
Date:   Jan 15, 12 at 8:27am (PST)
i wish if you wore x-ray glasses and put down a woemen you could yay you know what :l

Author:   PokeKirbyDeluxe
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 2:08am (PST)
quote JJ
i wish if you wore x-ray glasses and put down a woemen you could yay you know what :l
Well, you can make naked people but
1) It just applies the texture and color of skin, even to the clothing.
2) I you could do that, wouldn't the game be rated A or M?

Author:   Statuary laryngitis
Date:   Feb 17, 12 at 9:52pm (PST)
Ceiling cat. That is all.

Author:   godhydra
Date:   Mar 03, 12 at 11:27pm (PST)
quote PokeKirbyDeluxe
quote JJ
Well, you can make naked people but
1) It just applies the texture and color of skin, even to the clothing.
2) I you could do that, wouldn't the game be rated A or M?
Your right,ugh...

Author:   dnvzlkdvbn
Date:   Mar 17, 12 at 5:46pm (PST)
quote iScribbleWell
1. a LIQUID/ELECTRIC HUMAN ROBOT dies before your eyes before you drop it.

2. glue ANY wheeled electrical vehicle to a FURNACE(Machine) and it will blow up within seconds

3. the only way to modify the wheels of vehicles is with potions

4. spawn a GHOST and drop it a medium ( not too close, not too far) distance away from you. spawn a HOLY GUN, and shoot at it. instead of hitting it, it should haunt the shot bullet, and then reappear at the end of the screen

5. knights sink in water

6. if you use a TIME MACHINE and then try to poison the residents in the parallel time frame, they will not drop to the ground and be immobile, instead they will freeze on what their last action was and stop moving.

7. INSANE creatures really hate HORNS

9. CARBINE and ASSAULT RIFLE bullets and different from PISTOL bullets. the CARBINE and ASSAULT bullets explode near a FIRE source while the PISTOL bullets do not

10. TAPEWORMS give me the chills...

11. get a bunch of BIG IMMOVABLE MAGNETS and COLOSSAL IMMOVABLE MAGNETS. arrange them in alternating order with their prongs facing downward. get a GUN object and shoot in between the magnets and the ground. the shot should waver pretty crazily and you can alter where the bullet will hit if you arrange them correctly.

12. FIREFIGHTER can survive in lava

13. give an EVIL MAGNETIC IMMOVABLE GIRL a MAGNETIC BOW and fly above her a distance where she still tries to hit you but cant and what do you get? a girl with arrows flying right back in her face.

14. putting the adjectives demonic, dragonlike, diamond, etc. will make the item have a weird skin on it. to get rid of it: freeze the item with a FREEZERAY and warm it up by putting it under a MATCH. the item should regain its normal skin and also have the abilities given by the adjective.
fire fighters cannot survive lava

Author:   RnbwDash
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 6:36am (PST)
Acrobats can stand on top of each other. If you stand on top of the top acrobat, you can play as the bottom and walk about.

Author:   superscribblenautsgl
Date:   Mar 24, 12 at 9:58pm (PST)
quote dnvzlkdvbn
quote iScribbleWell
1. a LIQUID/ELECTRIC HUMAN ROBOT dies before your eyes before you drop it.

2. glue ANY wheeled electrical vehicle to a FURNACE(Machine) and it will blow up within seconds

3. the only way to modify the wheels of vehicles is with potions

4. spawn a GHOST and drop it a medium ( not too close, not too far) distance away from you. spawn a HOLY GUN, and shoot at it. instead of hitting it, it should haunt the shot bullet, and then reappear at the end of the screen

5. knights sink in water

6. if you use a TIME MACHINE and then try to poison the residents in the parallel time frame, they will not drop to the ground and be immobile, instead they will freeze on what their last action was and stop moving.

7. INSANE creatures really hate HORNS

9. CARBINE and ASSAULT RIFLE bullets and different from PISTOL bullets. the CARBINE and ASSAULT bullets explode near a FIRE source while the PISTOL bullets do not

10. TAPEWORMS give me the chills...

11. get a bunch of BIG IMMOVABLE MAGNETS and COLOSSAL IMMOVABLE MAGNETS. arrange them in alternating order with their prongs facing downward. get a GUN object and shoot in between the magnets and the ground. the shot should waver pretty crazily and you can alter where the bullet will hit if you arrange them correctly.

12. FIREFIGHTER can survive in lava

13. give an EVIL MAGNETIC IMMOVABLE GIRL a MAGNETIC BOW and fly above her a distance where she still tries to hit you but cant and what do you get? a girl with arrows flying right back in her face.

14. putting the adjectives demonic, dragonlike, diamond, etc. will make the item have a weird skin on it. to get rid of it: freeze the item with a FREEZERAY and warm it up by putting it under a MATCH. the item should regain its normal skin and also have the abilities given by the adjective.
fire fighters cannot survive lava
i tried it. they extinguish the flame from the lava to live in lava

Author:   shoklimb
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 10:42pm (PST)
do magic ring it is super deadly and the adjective scribblenautical give anything maxwells hair

Author:   hjhjhj
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 1:57pm (PST)
if you make a cow then pet it buttermilk will come out of its private area

Author:   1234gamer
Date:   Apr 13, 12 at 12:35am (PST)
type in polecat it is totally not what u expect

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.