Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Glitches or Funny things you have found? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49927/t1599738-glitches-funny-things-you-have-found/

Author:   iScribbleWell
Date:   Dec 04, 10 at 8:13pm (PST)
Subject:   Glitches or Funny things you have found?
-------------------------------------------
Like playing the game i have found a few glitches or weird occurances?

1. Apes can ride each other.... this means that you can stack ape upon ape upon ape... looks wierd

2. Leviathan will sink in water when petrified HOWEVER if you spawn a tame Leviathan and have a rider on it and then petrify it, then the leviathan will float

3. spawn glue and stick it to the bottom of any diggable surface, attach something on it and dig from the top until you reach the glue and you will have a floating item

4. why is pastor still invincible?

Author:   hdufhdh
Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 5:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Glitches or Funny things you have found?
I created a few custom levels and when I went back and forth through stages,I noticed either one stage had the floor of one stage or the background of another stage (which I didn't do).Does anyone know how to fix it?

Author:   SilentAbyss
Date:   Jan 20, 11 at 2:04am (PST)
1)O RLY and YA RLY summon owls.
2)OVERNINETHOUSAND summons a monacle.
3)LOLWUT summons a giant maxwell head.
4)YOUR MOM summons a Zombie.
5)MANIAC and STALKER summon a cheerleader holding a knife.
5)WORMHOLE will summon a random monster.
6)BLACK HOLE and NOTHING summon a black hole, which destroys everything.
6b)TSUNAMI, APOCALYPSE, and anything with the FINAL adjective have the same effect.
7)the adjective OMNIPOTENT will make something big and invincible. It also lets it fly and kill most things with one hit.
8)Summon GOD and ATHEIST. The god is killed as soon as they touch.
9)Put on an INVISIBLE INVISIBLE CLOAK. Yes, two invisibles.
10)MAXWELL'S NOTEBOOK will summon a random object when you interact with it. As will GENIE LAMP.

Author:   glitch
Date:   Mar 03, 11 at 8:34pm (PST)
This causes game to freeze:
1.Spawn glue, rock & win button.
2.Stick glue to goround & stick button to glue.
3.Drop rock onto button.
4.Repeat step 3 a LOT.
5.People will spawn with the "scribblenautical" adjective & game will eventually freeze.
I found this glitch myself & thought other people would like to know. Anyways, I'm going to go get a sandwich. I might post a youtube video later. Any questions about games, just PM me,

-glitch.

Date:   Mar 09, 11 at 3:19am (PST)
1. a LIQUID/ELECTRIC HUMAN ROBOT dies before your eyes before you drop it.

2. glue ANY wheeled electrical vehicle to a FURNACE(Machine) and it will blow up within seconds

3. the only way to modify the wheels of vehicles is with potions

4. spawn a GHOST and drop it a medium ( not too close, not too far) distance away from you. spawn a HOLY GUN, and shoot at it. instead of hitting it, it should haunt the shot bullet, and then reappear at the end of the screen

5. knights sink in water

6. if you use a TIME MACHINE and then try to poison the residents in the parallel time frame, they will not drop to the ground and be immobile, instead they will freeze on what their last action was and stop moving.

7. INSANE creatures really hate HORNS

9. CARBINE and ASSAULT RIFLE bullets and different from PISTOL bullets. the CARBINE and ASSAULT bullets explode near a FIRE source while the PISTOL bullets do not

10. TAPEWORMS give me the chills...

11. get a bunch of BIG IMMOVABLE MAGNETS and COLOSSAL IMMOVABLE MAGNETS. arrange them in alternating order with their prongs facing downward. get a GUN object and shoot in between the magnets and the ground. the shot should waver pretty crazily and you can alter where the bullet will hit if you arrange them correctly.

12. FIREFIGHTER can survive in lava

13. give an EVIL MAGNETIC IMMOVABLE GIRL a MAGNETIC BOW and fly above her a distance where she still tries to hit you but cant and what do you get? a girl with arrows flying right back in her face.

14. putting the adjectives demonic, dragonlike, diamond, etc. will make the item have a weird skin on it. to get rid of it: freeze the item with a FREEZERAY and warm it up by putting it under a MATCH. the item should regain its normal skin and also have the abilities given by the adjective.

This message was edited by iScribbleWell on Mar 10 2011.

Author:   Frozen Blaze
Date:   Mar 11, 11 at 4:30am (PST)
I can't attack when I ride Cthulu....

1. If a Cthulu is carrying a DEADLY SWORD and you unequip it, Cthulu dies.

2. A walrus will defend a bucket.

3. Growth Rays and Shrink Rays work in steps. You can grow up to 'Colossal' and shrink up to 'Molecular'.

4. The T-Rex in the past cannot be ridden. If you want to replicate post 217,(go back in time, ride a dinosaur into the present, and use it to kill zombies and/or Feeps) use your own.

5. If a cow eats beef, it attacks anyone nearby. (mad cow diease)

6. Potions work with ANY ajdective. Dead Potions and Invcible Potions are very useful.

Date:   Mar 12, 11 at 4:31am (PST)
quote Frozen Blaze

1. If a Cthulu is carrying a DEADLY SWORD and you unequip it, Cthulu dies.

2. A walrus will defend a bucket.

3. Growth Rays and Shrink Rays work in steps. You can grow up to 'Colossal' and shrink up to 'Molecular'.

4. The T-Rex in the past cannot be ridden. If you want to replicate post 217,(go back in time, ride a dinosaur into the present, and use it to kill zombies and/or Feeps) use your own.

5. If a cow eats beef, it attacks anyone nearby. (mad cow diease)

6. Potions work with ANY ajdective. Dead Potions and Invcible Potions are very useful.
i can attack on a CTHULU... are you talking about with a sword? just get closer to an enemy and try to attack again. a gun works fine also

i don't think that the CTHULU dies just because it unequips the DEADLY SWORD. the adjective DEADLY makes it so that anything it touches dies. its not limited to CTHULU.

Author:   Frozen Blaze
Date:   Mar 13, 11 at 4:22am (PST)
quote iScribbleWell
quote Frozen Blaze

i can attack on a CTHULU... are you talking about with a sword? just get closer to an enemy and try to attack again. a gun works fine also

i don't think that the CTHULU dies just because it unequips the DEADLY SWORD. the adjective DEADLY makes it so that anything it touches dies. its not limited to CTHULU.
When you unequip something, you drop it in front of you. When Cthulu uneguips it, this sword hits his face.

Even right next to them. I have to force Cthulu to fight it with an aggressive potion. And I can double tap to move while riding him.

Author:   pahicken
Date:   Mar 13, 11 at 10:00pm (PST)
I put a whole bunch of stuff in then the games screen turned purple, everything lit on fire and then we all fell through the floor. also have you noticed you can't kill the president with any kind of weapons.

Author:   awalker12
Date:   Mar 26, 11 at 4:28pm (PST)
panda bear will ride each other and then you can ride the panda bear wheel

Author:   random person
Date:   Apr 11, 11 at 2:17am (PST)
get a automotive supersonic wrecking ball, ride it,then ride right into a wall,and see what happens

Author:   jacob1jacob2
Date:   May 15, 11 at 3:05am (PST)
ride a supersonic rideable orange into the side of the screen

Author:   mooney-003
Date:   May 24, 11 at 11:06pm (PST)
make an invisible invisibility cloak, then make a gargantuan lolwut. Wear them both, and you're a giant walking head. You can also add "flying" to the cloak, and then you'll be floating.

Author:   SilentAbyss
Date:   Jun 02, 11 at 3:11am (PST)
11)Feed BREAD or TOAST to a cat and it will destroy everything.
12)Attach WINGS, BAT WINGS, DRAGON WINGS, or INSECT WINGS to Maxwell, then summon LAVA. Summon an IMMORTAL ELECTRIC CHAIN and attatch one end to the LAVA and the other to whatever form of WINGS you have. Automatic weapons.
13)ZANBATO is (arguably) the most powerful short range weapon.
14)ATLATL is a long range crossbow-like weapon. Nothing really special about it though.
15)NECROMANCERS are enemies with items that turn any humanoid being into a SKELETON WARRIOR that is totally loyal to them. You can give this to something else with the NECROMANTIC adjective.
15.5)You can summon a NECRONOMICON or BOOK OF THE DEAD to use the same Item they do.
16)THERMAL GOGGLES, X-RAY GOGGLES, and NIGHT VISION GOGGLES just look cool. Each one is the same aside from the color of the Eyes. THERMAL GOGGLES are red, X-RAY GOGGLES are blue, and NIGHT VISION GOGGLES are green.
17)FORCEFIELD will repel all items, enemies, and even bullets and magic blasts! It can also float.
18)The TELEKINETIC adjective will give something a big head, a SPOON, and it and all things near it will levetate! Most fun with BOUNCY objects.
19)BERRYLIKE is an adjective that will give things a funny looking color patern. Kill something with this adjective to make juice.
20)SCHEMATIC will also give a funny pattern, but that's it.
21)RABAULD will shoot bullets when interacted with. Perfect for fending off waves of ZOMBIES.
22)The adjective ABYSSAL appears to do nothing. Still testing that out.
23)For fun, type in HEADLESS, ARMLESS, LEGLESS, and WINGLESS. TAILLESS is not in the Dictionary.
24)WEIRD will give anything a HOBBY HORSE, a WIZARD HAT, and X-RAY GLASSES.
25)WIN BUTTON is an item that, when pressed, will summon one of the developers with the SCRIBBLENAUTICAL adjective.
26)Equip THERMAL GOGGLES, BLACK ROCKET BOOTS, BLACK GI, BLACK CLAWS, BLACK HELMET, and a BLACK HELMET. You now have an awesome spy uniform!
27)APELIKE will turn any human black and furry. It will also give them massive arms and tiny legs! Ha!
28)SKYSCRAPING will make something super tall. The taller the original is the taller the result will be.
29)POTATO CANNON and HAND CANNON are some cool weapons.
30)FOX SHARK and BUNYIP look cool.
31)You can have a lot of fun with MAGNETIC objects and various types of long-range weapons such as GUNS and GRENADE LAUNCHERS.
32)Summon a Satyr and a Dryad. Mythological referance!
33)EPIC will double the power of a weapon, and make a living being fast and boost its jumping abillity. EPIC ZANBATO is the most powerful non-DEADLY meelee item.
34)Make an ARMOURED object, then make a FROSTBREATHING item. Hold the FROSTBREATHING item, and shoot the ARMOURED one. Put the ARMOUREd one on fire until it turns HOT. Then freeze it again. Supere palette glitch!
35)Make a MECH. Attatch a LOLWUT to the cockpit with some GLUE. Get in and make it go backwards. Moonwalking Mech!
That's all for now, but expect more eventually.

This message was edited on 2011-06-20T13:59:43-07:00.

Author:   miss_lolena
Date:   Jul 09, 11 at 3:41pm (PST)
insane animals or humans with horns on jump around

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.