Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: black ops 2 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49901/t1789881-black-ops-2/

Author:   damianab1
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 4:02pm (PST)
Subject:   black ops 2
-------------------------------------------
I hope to god you have pulled your fingers out with this game cuz the last black ops was the worst game ever a complete waste of money the guns sounded like pea shooters and the grenades like water balloons and replacing killstreaks with scorestreaks is pathetic looks like i will be returnin this game if its a flop roll on nxt year for mw4 cuz treyarch r the worst game makers ever

Author:   Gligar
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
ok

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Nov 12, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: black ops 2
quote damianab1
I hope to god you have pulled your fingers out with this game cuz the last black ops was the worst game ever a complete waste of money the guns sounded like pea shooters and the grenades like water balloons and replacing killstreaks with scorestreaks is pathetic looks like i will be returnin this game if its a flop roll on nxt year for mw4 cuz treyarch r the worst game makers ever
chillax bro, BO is the best CoD.

Author:   IcarusAbides
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 2:47am (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote damianab1
Nah, CoD4 was, spent so many hours playing that with FM running on a laptop in front of me at Uni. How the hell did I graduate.

Though Black Ops was good and doesn't deserve some of the hate it gets because IW didn't make it.

Author:   red man
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
quote damianab1
Nah, CoD4 was, spent so many hours playing that with FM running on a laptop in front of me at Uni. How the hell did I graduate.

Though Black Ops was good and doesn't deserve some of the hate it gets because IF didn't make it.
MW2 was the best, even with all the 'bullshit' love that game!

Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 1:45pm (PST)
quote red man
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
quote damianab1

Though Black Ops was good and doesn't deserve some of the hate it gets because IF didn't make it.
Nope, CoD 4 was decent until my 360 died so I left it at that and got a PS3 a few years later with BO. MW2 is worse than the first one.

Author:   J917
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 2:30pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
quote damianab1

Nope, CoD 4 was decent until my 360 died so I left it at that and got a PS3 a few years later with BO. MW2 is worse than the first one.
COD 4 WAS THE BEST. THIS IS FACT, NOT OPINION BOY. Either you have a strange view on things, or you never played the game in it's absolute prime.

Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
quote J917
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
quote damianab1

COD 4 WAS THE BEST. THIS IS FACT, NOT OPINION BOY. Either you have a strange view on things, or you never played the game in it's absolute prime.
It was shit on 360. Got BO2 yet Jason? I'm not going to get it, was on BO earlier and there's still a good amount of people on it.

Author:   J917
Date:   Nov 13, 12 at 3:49pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote J917
quote Liverpool_96
quote red man
quote IcarusAbides
quote Liverpool_96
quote damianab1

It was shit on 360. Got BO2 yet Jason? I'm not going to get it, was on BO earlier and there's still a good amount of people on it.
It was brilliant for it's time on PS3. Getting it on Friday, BO has pissed me off too much with the bullcrap it talks most of the time.

Author:   Zero
Date:   Nov 15, 12 at 2:22pm (PST)
Black Ops 2 is alright, but the first is miles better.

Author:   Gligar
Date:   Nov 16, 12 at 2:04pm (PST)
quote Zero
Black Ops 2 is alright, but the first is miles better.
i have to back this one up. Probably its because I'm used to the old UI and I'm not used to the maps in Bops 2..

Author:   EricF
Date:   Nov 18, 12 at 7:27am (PST)
Sounds like you belong in the Moan Thread of the new Black Ops II forum damianab1! Welcome to the forum.

Author:   Koolaid bro-ny
Date:   Feb 18, 13 at 8:00am (PST)
This game has errors of course. but it doesn't mean you have to rank on it guise. I mean do you even know how much work it takes to program a game?. I'll tell you what, try programming a game much better than black ops 2 and get the word out. Don't for get the millions of dollars it takes to get sponsors and the decent computers it takes to render the games background. I mean if you are going to bitch about...quit losing the game.
take it from me, its not easy being cheesy

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.