Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Zombie players required - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49901/t1731398-zombie-players-required/

Author:   TomReyno
Date:   Apr 29, 12 at 4:23am (PST)
Subject:   Zombie players required
-------------------------------------------
Hi to all. Im tom.

I made round 47 on ascension a while back and cant break my record. Playing with randoms is just not happening and alot of my old friends are too busy on MW3. Which I do play, but its a joke compared to ops personally. My strategy is simple, I run laps at PHD - I never go down up there. You, whoever you are, hold pack-a-punch or the spawn room. I went down 1 time when we got to 47. We decided to end it lol, the zombies are immense at this point so be ready for a long, long game. Im english, Im 25 lol, I have a mic (Turtle Beach PX5) and my PSN ID is - TSVR.

Thanks

Author:   jackoleary-13
Date:   May 02, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: Zombie players required
quote TomReyno
Hi to all. Im tom.

I made round 47 on ascension a while back and cant break my record. Playing with randoms is just not happening and alot of my old friends are too busy on MW3. Which I do play, but its a joke compared to ops personally. My strategy is simple, I run laps at PHD - I never go down up there. You, whoever you are, hold pack-a-punch or the spawn room. I went down 1 time when we got to 47. We decided to end it lol, the zombies are immense at this point so be ready for a long, long game. Im english, Im 25 lol, I have a mic (Turtle Beach PX5) and my PSN ID is - TSVR.

Thanks
Hay Tom i have the same problem i made it to high rounds and want to get highr and highr and all my friends get board and im looking to find someone to play ascension to beat 45 so if you want add me and we can own some zombies. and do you have a mic?

Author:   Ready
Date:   May 02, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
yeah we were playing kino on monday. the rounds take forevvvvvvver. those dam nova6 go so slow. even at round 56. i just said I can't do this anymore if they won't speed up the game is not worth it. first game I quit out of boredom! Never playing kino again.

Author:   jackoleary-13
Date:   May 02, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
ill play any map exept kino. when black ops 1st came out and everyone was ranking up i just played zombies i must have played it over 500 times and its so boring because it never changes so just let me know when you want a game,

Author:   bionicle1995
Date:   May 05, 12 at 4:27am (PST)
Ill play. my psn is Dino-V2

Im 16, i got to round 42 2 people with 3 downs total (1 was my teammates fault as he accidently ran towards me, the 2nd was at the very beginning when i was a bit stupid, and the 3rd was on round 42 due to just the huge mass of zombies and my lack of ammo.

Date:   May 18, 12 at 11:20am (PST)
Good stuff and thanks for posting you ID's guys. Will add you in the next hour, thanks again!

Date:   May 18, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
quote jackoleary-13
ill play any map exept kino. when black ops 1st came out and everyone was ranking up i just played zombies i must have played it over 500 times and its so boring because it never changes so just let me know when you want a game,
PSN ID?

Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 3:54am (PST)
Zombies anyone?

Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 6:27am (PST)
keep playing with random public people if you are so impatient. Good luck on passing 47 with them.
quote TomReyno
Zombies anyone?

Author:   bionicle1995
Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
quote Ready
keep playing with random public people if you are so impatient. Good luck on passing 47 with them.
quote TomReyno
Zombies anyone?

He is hardly impatient. He is simply asking if anyone wants to play now. Honestly ready stop acting like such a douche. In every thread you post in you just seem to hate on people.

Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 6:41am (PST)
i didnt play so he deleted me. no loss though. he is only 47. just strange to want to find someone but delete if they dont play that second.

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 12:03pm (PST)
I don't remember this lol. My apologies! However, I work shifts at work, they rotate weekly plus the fact I'm in a clan and get friend requests every 3 days or so and off of here and another site I posted on. I'm not impatient, my life just isnt dictated by my PS3 and spare time I get, I try and get a good game going. I'm sorry for deleting you, it was rude of me. I'm online now, if anyone wants to play.

Cheers!

quote Ready
i didnt play so he deleted me. no loss though. he is only 47. just strange to want to find someone but delete if they dont play that second.

Author:   jakeyyatkins
Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 10:30am (PST)
PSN: i_am_monkiboii
i got on all the time please add me up i am dying to get some more players to help me do the easter eggs on shangrila and moon i play with others too that arent too bad, which i usually get to go on all the time, just i could do with some others different plus i have been playing zombies since it first come out so hit me up bro DDDD

Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 1:50pm (PST)
Anyone online feel like playing zomz?

Author:   JoseAngryAldana
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:43pm (PST)
Hi .. Well. You know when you play with random ppl .. They Suck .. And I get Frustrated .. Well I want to play with someone Good .. My ID is Soccer67_12 please Add Me..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.