Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Black Ops Video Discussion - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49901/t1691305-black-ops-video-discussion/

Author:   PhoenixBlue
Date:   Oct 23, 11 at 10:08am (PST)
Subject:   Black Ops Video Discussion
-------------------------------------------
This thread is going to used for members who have made video's of themselves playing Black Ops or have seen one they would like to share with the rest of the community.

This thread will also be open for discussion about the videos, so feel free to post about them at anytime. Several rules still apply to this thread and will be listed below shortly.

• All videos must be posted with the youtube tags and not in links that lead back to YouTube.

[youtube]Video ID Here[/youtube]

The video ID can be found here (in bold).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3JZjElZG2c

• Any spam/flaming in this thread will not be taken lightly. Keep on topic and if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't bother posting at all. If you are going to criticise, make sure it is constructive.

• Videos that show how to boost, glitch, hack or do any other type of exploit of the game are not allowed under any circumstances.

• This thread is not here for you to just dump video's and then just leave. In order to keep posting video's you must be contributing to the discussion as well. One liner's are not considered to be contributing.

Author:   shooternick
    Date:   Oct 23, 11 at 3:58pm (PST)
    Subject:   re: Black Ops Video Discussion

My Top 5 .. Episode 1! | Fast Food Restaurants! | New series!

Hey guys, got another Blops video for you guys. this one, is the start of my new series called "My Top 5 .." where I choose one random subject, and tell you my Top 5/Favourite 5 of that thing. This episode I talk about my Top 5 fast food restaurants! I thought it may be quite entertaining for you guys to watch and hear about. AND, I'm taking suggestions from YOU on what topics I shoul use! So leave a comment on the video or quote me on here, doesn't matter, leaving your ideas!

The gameplay: Competition playlist, Summit Dom, nice score and very little deaths, while playing the OBJ and getting tons of defends. Rolling w/ the Ak74u w/ Ext mags.

ALSO guys, I put up 2 MW2 Dual Live Comms with my buddy Huston, and I would appreciate it if you could head over to YouTube and show some support on those vids, they were fun to make and thought they were enjoyable to watch! Thanks guys.

Author:   TyronM96
    Date:   Oct 23, 11 at 4:26pm (PST)

Sorry abput the poor sound, blame Theater Mode

Author:   KOSDFF
    Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 5:22pm (PST)

Hey guys, so i started making little one clip vids of funny kills I get in my COD sessions. I have so many concurrently running series' on my channel I figured this would be a great way to lighten the mood and just show off some funny kills. I've posted 3 vids at once since I didn't plan on posting these to forums and have know decided WHY NOT! lol Please let me know what you think and thanks for all the support!

Date:   Oct 25, 11 at 7:59pm (PST)

MW3 Prestige Shop and Prestige Tokens!

Whatup guys, got another Black ops video for you today, and this one is talking about MW3, and it's new feature the Prestige Shop. I also talk a tad bit on FourZeroTwo's information that says we got 1 Prestige token for every CoD we prestiged in from CoD4 to BO!

The gameplay is my best yet, and is the first part of a CTF on Stadium on the Competition playlist, where I finish 42-9. It is very old, and I have deleted all the Black ops map packs of my Harddrive some time ago, so I never play on those maps anymore.

Author:   lewis1693
    Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 5:21pm (PST)

heres my first video!

Author:   ForrestPower
    Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 10:12pm (PST)
    Available in HD!

Hey guys.

Given the upcoming release of MW3, I've been thinking about the role of video games in our lives - or my life, at least. This commentary deals with what we'd be doing if we had never picked up a controller in the first place.

The gameplay comes from a Radiation match I had just a few days ago.

As always, hope you enjoy the video. Please rate it/favourite it, if you feel it's good enough, as it does help me out.

Have a great week, guys.

FP

Author:   scar
    Date:   Oct 27, 11 at 11:23pm (PST)
    Cya Later Black Ops ( last video )

Date:   Oct 29, 11 at 1:40pm (PST)

MW3 Combat Cards! | 42-9 CTF on Stadium Part 2

Hey guys, got part 2 of my MW3 talk with you guys, and this time I talk about the new Combat Cards, and give my opinion on them. If you don't know what they are, you should definitely check out this video! I got some updates for you guys so that may be what my next video will be, not to sure yet. As always, please head over to YT and like the video if you enjoyed it, and maybe if you thought it was really good, subscribe!

The gameplay, is Part 2 of my 42-9 CTF on Stadium, in the Comp playlist. Hope you enjoyed guys.

Author:   Davie
    Date:   Oct 29, 11 at 8:02pm (PST)

Date:   Oct 30, 11 at 6:33pm (PST)

Montage Clips! Reg Gun Feeds and Streaks! UNEDITED!

Hey guys, these are clips from what was going to be my montage, but I scrapped it because I took way too long getting all my clips together, and let my editor down. Sorry KOSDFF But don't worry, I'll be back in MW3 with a montage!

Still got Shotty and Sniper clips to come! You can see all the epic shizz I had!

Author:   Anonymous Reborn
    Date:   Oct 30, 11 at 11:55pm (PST)

I was messing around with the Black Ops Mod Tools and made some odd weapons. I will give you 10 Internets if you know where I got the idea of the RPG mod.

Author:   ForrestPower
    Date:   Oct 31, 11 at 5:56pm (PST)
    Available in HD!

Hey guys. This commentary is the result of one of my subs asking me to do a commentary on racism. It's a subject that I feel strongly about - given the magnitude of it in our society. So, please, only sensible comments will be tolerated on this subject below.

The accompanying gameplay features Mac 11's for a bit of variety. It also comes from the DLC map Hangar 18 - and no one ever seems to post gameplays on this map!

Hope you like it, guys, and enjoy your week!

FP

Author:   TitanVex
    Date:   Oct 31, 11 at 8:57pm (PST)
    Here is a hilarious glitch tomahawk kill (first blood). I am pretty sure the guy on the other team was just being a good sport, but it is still funny, nonetheless. HD, Xbox 360, Black Ops:

Author:   scar
    Date:   Oct 31, 11 at 9:42pm (PST)

• Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
    All Rights Reserved.