Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: White Knight Chronicles II: Petition for Unreleased Content - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49899/t1744849-white-knight-chronicles-ii-petition-for-unreleased-content/3.htm

Author:   whiterose92
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 2:49pm (PST)
Subject:   re: White Knight Chronicles II: Petition for Unreleased Content
-------------------------------------------
Added link to each of my YouTube Wkc2 videos. Snowmaidenwkc2.

Author:   Barandox
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 3:08pm (PST)
Added a link to hcrealms video game section. I will also add a link to RPGFan soon as the admins approve my request to allow me to post over there, taking forever for some reason. Anybody able to post that can put the petition on that site?

Author:   Adrienne
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 3:25pm (PST)
Does anyone post at the sites Darkari mentioned? I wouldn't want to go there just to post about the petition- looks better coming from a familiar name.

Author:   Barandox
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 3:45pm (PST)
Definitely a good idea, we need to get this thing over on the sites Darkari mentioned. I agree with Adrienne, is there anybody that posts regularly over on those or knows somebody that would be willing to assist?

Author:   Adrienne
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 6:42pm (PST)
Hello Neoseekers,
Some of you surely are not familiar with the WKC2 series. It is a JRPG for ps3, and has quite a passionate fanbase. The game was released in Japan months before North America and Europe. We came to expect the same support as Japan got on the game: new quests and new dlc. The ending of the game shows our avatars in a "To Be Continued" scene. In Japan, gamers got a patch for "Avatar Quests," which are the To be Continued story for our avatars. NA and EU did not receive these quests. Japan is still receiving new patches for their game, while the rest of us have only received one patch, and the publisher said nothing more would be given to the NA/EU market. Somebody hacked the discs, and discovered the avatar Quests and other content are on our discs. All they need is a small amount of translating and a patch to unlock them. Our petition is for the release of this content.

So, neoseeker community, please take a moment of your time and sign the petition. We really want this to be huge and appreciate any help you can give. Thanks!

Author:   sherrycd
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 9:51pm (PST)
quote Adrienne
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/wkc2/

Please spread the word and post the link on any WKC or RPG forums. I just posted on the in-game message board. Good luck everyone
I just don't know how to make 3D

Author:   TomB
Date:   Jul 13, 12 at 5:05am (PST)
???

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jul 13, 12 at 9:33am (PST)
Signed it, word of advice though, the mobile version is pretty gay. Kept loading the top stories page whenever I tried to type something.

If anyone is going to it on a phone/tablet as soon as you get there hit the full site button.

Also somebody should start a petition to get Monster Hunter Portable 3rd localized.Right now.

Author:   zeroknight20
Date:   Jul 13, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
signed.

*bow's politely*
thank you Adrienne for taking the time to initiate such a petition.

i will also extend this petition with my active guild and current quest mates.

Author:   lalaprola
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
adri, u typed japan game been out months before eu/na (thats says to me 4-5months)

jp wkc2 been out in 2010 summer

sorry for being picky

Author:   Kazimo
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 3:12pm (PST)
I signed the petition, I absolutely love this game even if I haven't gotten around to WKC II yet. I hope this works out, wouldn't mind all the extra content if I even get that far. But I do understand also that the game company is originally japanese, I think we should be thankful they even released a WKC II version in America and Europe. With their rights they could've only have released it in Japan only. Don't bash me, I'm just pointing that out, I think sometimes everyone else forgets that most of the video games are normally foreign made and it's their choice what to release to us or not, as unfair as it is.

Author:   Cvardeman
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)
Signed best of luck guys.

Even thow I stoped playing wish y'all the best

Author:   Darkari
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 10:43pm (PST)
Kazimo actually i would of preferred them not releasing the game rather than releasing half a game because to me when you release half a game ur releasing a faulty merchandise i think like this release the whole product or dont release the product at all as for the JPN only BS well its a BS lie to make the masses believe the stuff isnt on our disc ill say it straight out WKC1 they scammed us we all knew it but let it go WKC2 they scammed us worse this time were sick of the BS scams and were not going to take it lying down

the whole japanese only thing just sounds racist to me especially when you have 250k non japanese that bought the game

Author:   Kazimo
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 7:56am (PST)
I can see where you're coming from on this, I do think it's a bit unfair but like I said, it's their game they can do what they want with it. I don't think it sounds racist at all seeing as they aren't the only companies that do it. Many companies do that same thing, release a certain item or items that only a certain group of people can access. It's kind of like certain games that are only released in certain countries, I have seen other games that have done the same thing the makers of WKCII are doing, only releasing certain content to certain groups. So I don't think it's racist at all, and I'm sure we all do the same things right in our own home, but just not having to do with something as big as another's race. Or atleast I hope not. *shrugs* I don't want to start an argument or anything, and this isn't the forum for it either, but I just wanted to point this out. I'm a fan too but I understand that they want some things released only for their own country, fine by me it's your game and it's your country that originally came up with the game. Maybe it's just me I guess, I'm sure there are gonna be other fans who obviously disagree with me and find it a hard concept to accept like yourself. Sorry if I offended anyone, wasn't meaning to. Thank you for reading my posts though and I really hope things go well with the petition, if you complain enough sometimes you either get ignored or get your way. It seems to work well for children anyways, I love this game and hope they keep coming out with great games even if sometimes the things released are a bit unfair to either us or someone else.

Author:   krishen
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 8:46am (PST)
quote Cvardeman
Signed best of luck guys.

Even thow I stoped playing wish y'all the best

Hey king did you stop all together what happen to JP come online once awhile for some Events organize by our guild will let you know

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.