Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: White Knight Chronicles II: Petition for Unreleased Content - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49899/t1744849-white-knight-chronicles-ii-petition-for-unreleased-content/2.htm

Author:   Alkor
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 4:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: White Knight Chronicles II: Petition for Unreleased Content
-------------------------------------------
Now we need to spread the word. Ask your friends to do a topic about that on their guild boards.
The main board is too full of trash topics for people to pay attention to it, guild boards don't have these kinds of topics, more people read them.

*Signed*

Author:   Adrienne
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 4:41pm (PST)
quote Alkor
Now we need to spread the word. Ask your friends to do a topic about that on their guild boards.
The main board is too full of trash topics for people to pay attention to it, guild boards don't have these kinds of topics, more people read them.

*Signed*
I sent a bmail to top 10 guild leaders, tomorrow I'll keep going down the list.

Edit: I wanted to add- please sign with your real names if possible. We want them to take us seriously, and signing with avatar names or psn ID's, well, I'm not sure how seriously they will take that. You can choose to not have your name displayed.

Author:   MaidenAstraea
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 5:20pm (PST)
I was thinking that I should have commented with my avatar name, class and PSN ID when I signed.

Author:   krishen
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 5:50pm (PST)
it's filling up nicely 75 now

Author:   Alkor
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 6:00pm (PST)
I contacted http://ps3gen.fr/ (a french website) about it, I hope they'll accept to create a news about the petition, but that's not sure at all.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
I signed this for you guys. I don't play the game, but it could always do with an extra signature!

Author:   Barandox
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 7:49pm (PST)
I posted a link in the rpg section of gamefaqs, updated all three facebook pages (lvl-5/d3/wkc2) and made a post on game trailers, hoping it helps us out.

Author:   kali108
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 11:29pm (PST)
Signed. I posted a topic in the former "ordre d'yggrdraa" forum. Crossing fingers by now...

Author:   TomB
Date:   Jul 10, 12 at 11:38pm (PST)
A link to the petition in GER Dark Knights guild will be posted for sure, either from me or another guild member if he is first. Let's hope the 2nd approach changes things.

Author:   Iron Wall
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 5:05am (PST)
Got a bunch of signatures from a music website i help run.

Author:   krishen
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 6:00am (PST)
yeah make everyone sign it i think this time numbers will count AGREE?

Author:   Adrienne
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 8:42am (PST)
Hey guys. I'm asking you all to please be very proactive with this. Bumping the in-game post is helpful, but we really need to extend the petition as far as possible. Send messages to psn friends, talk to people that you quest with, use Facebook, Twitter, etc. Exhaust all avenues. It's not one person alone that will make this a success, everyone has to help spread it around.

I'm not sure if uberhax will provide a video, actually, he said he's going to take his videos down because someone posted them at the D3 Facebook page. That's something out of our hands, but getting signatures is something we can all do I told you guys we would go ahead with or without a video and I'm sticking to that.

Author:   blaz
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 9:07am (PST)
Signed and also posted on my facebook page and few online gaming web magazines from my country.

Author:   Leonhardt
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 12:17pm (PST)
Just posted it on my Deviant Art page! A whole lot of art gamers there should be able to sign it I hope.

Author:   Darkari
Date:   Jul 12, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
id say try posting the petition on to capcom namco and EA sites since those are 3 major companies that are heavy Disc locked content and namco and EA have had petitions be4 for other stuff succeed ME3 true ending which was Disc locked content and Namco petition for tales of xillia released outside of japan
we all know capcom took heavy heat from fans for disc locked content so we might get alot of fans to sign just because they hate Disc locked content

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.