Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What have you done in WKC lately? - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49899/t1721054-have-you-done-in-wkc-lately/15.htm

Author:   KillaSwitch
Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 9:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What have you done in WKC lately?
-------------------------------------------
Need more Luthia Codes!!

Author:   p0tat0phun
Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 10:52pm (PST)
Well, I just recently got my Brimm statue for my geo. Just have Usurper to go, and I can have my ten nodes. Though I don't think Usurper is going to be easy for me to get...

Also, finally started on the slow process of getting my binds done for plat. I actually have a lot of work left to do for plat, but I'll start with the binds since it seems to be the biggest pain for everyone (following that the errands...). So I just got my 300 bind trophy today, but right now I find it difficult to get to 800 >.< Any tips?

Author:   Cilie
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 1:27am (PST)
quote p0tat0phun
Well, I just recently got my Brimm statue for my geo. Just have Usurper to go, and I can have my ten nodes. Though I don't think Usurper is going to be easy for me to get...

Also, finally started on the slow process of getting my binds done for plat. I actually have a lot of work left to do for plat, but I'll start with the binds since it seems to be the biggest pain for everyone (following that the errands...). So I just got my 300 bind trophy today, but right now I find it difficult to get to 800 >.< Any tips?
Do all items and accessories first if you haven't already done them. The glasses are really easy to bind, I think you can buy the different black glasses in Greede. From there I did all low level armors, before starting on the painful enhancing of the weapons.

When you do the various weapons, shop around every armoury in the world map for different base weapons to use in the binding process. I found the shortsword and staff binds to be easieast, but that may vary.

I still lack about 50 binds for the trophy, but decided it could wait. I'm usually binding whenever I can at this point, instead of actively farming for the mats.

Author:   RockLeo
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 4:49am (PST)
quote Adrienne
The easiest place to get -sage emblems is apex.
Thx! I am trying to unlock all vell rooms, but its been hard to find a room to play vell 9.

I made my bold arms +15 now, so many fire dragons to kill

Author:   Hrist Valkyrie
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 5:04am (PST)
Started a new avi. Mage build.

Edited because I don't allow mention of players in a negative tone. That garbage is for the in-game message board.
-Adrienne

This message was edited by Adrienne(568866) on 2012-04-16T06:42:46-07:00.

Author:   TheHighlander
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 10:13am (PST)
quote Hrist Valkyrie

Edited because I don't allow mention of players in a negative tone. That garbage is for the in-game message board.
-Adrienne
Are you going full mage? I know a lot of players get frustrated with mages in quests, but I find mages to be the greatest asset possible. In a big fight they can bring massive damage, and they can heal/support faster than anyone. It can be a little frustrating when you're mopping up small fry and playing with several mages because it's unlikely you'll get a target. But then the same is true with Bow players, and for that matter a lightly armored sword user is extremely quick too.

Of course there are times when physical attacks make life difficult for my mage friends which is when it's my chance to shine a little.

Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 10:19am (PST)
quote Cilie
I still lack about 50 binds for the trophy, but decided it could wait. I'm usually binding whenever I can at this point, instead of actively farming for the mats.
I've just been binding as I go, I did all the easy item binds and accessories. Now I am working through the various armor and weapons binding what I can when I can. Not sure how many I have, I'll get there when I get there.

Author:   Cilie
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
quote TheHighlander
quote Cilie
I've just been binding as I go, I did all the easy item binds and accessories. Now I am working through the various armor and weapons binding what I can when I can. Not sure how many I have, I'll get there when I get there.
Agreed, there is no rush to get this trophy.

On a completely different note, congratulations with over 1000 posts on the forums!

Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
quote Cilie
quote TheHighlander
quote Cilie
Agreed, there is no rush to get this trophy.

On a completely different note, congratulations with over 1000 posts on the forums!
::blinks:: me? Wow, I had no idea I posted that much.

Yikes!

Author:   Logic Squirrel
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 6:12pm (PST)
Done Apex with some friends in my guild, and i'm gonna doing it again..... gigity lol.

Author:   Alkor
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
Today, Gaspard was nice enough to give me the 2 missing statues from pack 4, Gogmarr and Moon maiden. Time to work on another pack, gotta catch them all (pokemon ).

Author:   Tiblewizerd
Date:   Apr 16, 12 at 7:44pm (PST)
yes i did it i finely got to GR29 and then i found out that it is 10mil to get GR30, yay back to work i go to get to GR30.
i have also finely got my DEF over 800 and that for me is big. i also got my AGI=129 and DEX=105

Author:   EmagEvil
Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 3:42am (PST)
Yesterday get the quest Vell Upper Appex from the co ncierge, some people in the guild are happy to hear that, and it was a risky bet i used 5 tokens on it(0 left...)! We're a full team, hopefully we have 2 mages with us, the battle was somehow hard(died 3 times, the flogging Mado canceled my Divine protection), for the 1st time i used the skill Decoy to protect a player, the Ark Mado is keeping following me, but with the combination Conceal/Dark Shot and +180 on AGI, he rarely touched me! And in the end, get 2 pisces and 550 points! I was somehow happy, but i prefer virgos...

Author:   Hrist Valkyrie
Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 4:16am (PST)
quote TheHighlander
quote Hrist Valkyrie

-Adrienne
Are you going full mage? I know a lot of players get frustrated with mages in quests, but I find mages to be the greatest asset possible. In a big fight they can bring massive damage, and they can heal/support faster than anyone. It can be a little frustrating when you're mopping up small fry and playing with several mages because it's unlikely you'll get a target. But then the same is true with Bow players, and for that matter a lightly armored sword user is extremely quick too.

Of course there are times when physical attacks make life difficult for my mage friends which is when it's my chance to shine a little.
No, it's just for fun. I probably won't be around for too much longer.

Author:   Crimson-Falcon
Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 5:00am (PST)
got kara and yulie statues pack 14 today in JP WKC2

they look cool

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.