Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: a little tip from me to get Flemron 108 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49899/t1674839-little-tip-from-to-get-flemron-108/

Author:   Crimson-Falcon
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 1:24pm (PST)
Subject:   a little tip from me to get Flemron 108
-------------------------------------------
by the US release grows near

here is a tip from me to save time getting flemron 108

in balandor underground there is 2 platforms that spawn efreet right?

just go to the first platform you meet ound efreet kill it

didnt find it return to title screen and repeat until you get

i know some people will say why not going to second platform i might find it there

yes you might find there

but the problem is not here

the problem is efreet in the second platform doesnt drop Flemron 108

he drop flemron 208 which its a Tier III drop but flemron 108 is Tier II drop

so dont bother about the second platform at all

Author:   EmagEvil
Date:   Aug 29, 11 at 10:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: a little tip from me to get Flemron 108
Hey Crimson are you sure? I mean after so much hours(get some bad recall..) spending on it, i never get a flemrom 208... If i've got one i will already questionned this method on the forum...

... BTW, which is the platform n°1 & n°2? Because most of the players start at the nearest save point, so the closest is the number 1? Or by the underground entry is the other n°1?

Author:   Crayne02
Date:   Aug 29, 11 at 3:54pm (PST)
The target save point is the lowest, nearest to the place, where you get the white knight, in WKC 1.

Platform no. 1 is the first big platform, when going up from there adn No. 2 is the next big platform, after passing through the passage. At both platforms, efreets tier 1 or 2 might spawn, so either may get you flemron 108 or 208.

Watching a movie on a different screen/laptop/pc makes this method bearable, by the way. I got my flemron after ~40 efreet and only really payed attention to the game, when an efreet spawned. Most of the time, you wont get to fight after reloading, because behemoth,etc. will spawn instead.

Author:   Orpherus
Date:   Aug 29, 11 at 5:55pm (PST)
are you absolutely sure about this, cos i've had both the level 7 and 8 pearls drop from both platforms (i was under the impression that the level 7's dropped from the tier II efreets and the level 8's were from the tier III's)

Author:   DarkSaori
Date:   Aug 29, 11 at 6:26pm (PST)
meaning the platform near the white knight room ?

Date:   Aug 30, 11 at 8:42am (PST)
quote Orpherus
are you absolutely sure about this, cos i've had both the level 7 and 8 pearls drop from both platforms (i was under the impression that the level 7's dropped from the tier II efreets and the level 8's were from the tier III's)
Sorry, it's tier II and III. There are no tier I versions of all the new monsters (elemental lords, wraiths, etc).

quote DarkSaori
meaning the platform near the white knight room ?
The first platform near the save point and white knight room is a small one. Only golems may spawn there, so ignore this one. The first big platform is the third one, when counting all (small and big) and heading up from that save.

The white knight room is also the boss room from the "Trials" quest (with 2 golems and 1 stone guardian).

Author:   Wariyaka
Date:   Aug 31, 11 at 2:58pm (PST)
Just to clarify, OP IS WRONG!
As someone said, tier II Efreet drop lvl 7 pearls and flemron 108, tier III drop lvl 8 pearls and flemron 208. And NO they do not spawn at a specific platform so you may get both flemron 108 and 208 on both platforms. Its just random just as it is for the golems in that area who may also drop lvl 7 or lvl 8 pearls and thus tier II or tier III drops accordingly.

Note however that the golems in the knight room furthest down is always tier III and any mix of 2 to 4 golems may spawn there, even goldies at times though they are more rare than the other three kinds.

Author:   xFODDERx
Date:   Sep 02, 11 at 1:17pm (PST)
ive heard on the grapevine that there will be a dlc quest that drops 108 as a quest loot? any takers?

Date:   Sep 05, 11 at 3:48pm (PST)
Yes, other ppl who play the jp version confirmed this. For example, pprincess from gamefaqs said that a quest in nordia mines, which involves some trolls has Flemron 108 as quest reward and it drops pretty often.

But we don't know when DLC is coming, so noone can tell you when the quest will be here.

But if you're not in a hurry to complete all errands and all 8 skillsets, you can simply skip flemron for the time being.

Author:   CrystalofIce
Date:   Sep 13, 11 at 5:45pm (PST)
Just to let you know...

I´m now able to confirm, that you can get your Flemron 108 on the lower (2.) plaetform, too. I got it there one hour ago, after farming both plaetforms for a whole week.

OH GOD, I´M SO HAPPY THAT I´M THROUGH WITH THIS S***!!!!!!!!!!!

Author:   pantsbony
Date:   Sep 18, 11 at 6:13am (PST)
U talk about the jp dlc quest, we live n hope that we get it. Still don't get the things on wkc 1 which the jp gets so u hope that on wkc 2 lvl 5 will give us the updates we want. The flemron is a bitch 2 get i've only get the 208 not had the 108 yet. I live n hope 4 the dlc quest 2 make it easier.

Date:   Sep 21, 11 at 6:06am (PST)
??? Online the other day n some1 said that we will get it on the 21 of october? Can any1 confirm this? I live n hope that this is true

Author:   Alkor
Date:   Sep 21, 11 at 6:40am (PST)
No, no one said new quests will become available today.
What's confirmed is the store update will have new DLC for WKC2, that's all.
It'll likely be what was on the last US store update.

Date:   Sep 22, 11 at 9:17am (PST)
quote Alkor
No, no one said new quests will become available today.
What's confirmed is the store update will have new DLC for WKC2, that's all.
It'll likely be what was on the last US store update.

Sorry 2 say we didn't get the dlc quest, I just hope that the item tickets will help with the flemron 108. I have seen some posts that they r holding back cause of the sales in the eu. If thats the case THEN F#§£*#G advertise the game n then they will get some sales. Check this out if ur interested as its the sales fig. http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/sales/39363/white-knight-chronicles-ii/

Author:   infiniterefrain
Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 4:46pm (PST)
Is there any specific time/point/gr rank before they appear? I have only been seeing are the Udrha's (?) And the Behemoths. No Effreets to be found. Edit: I have completed the game. Currently GR18

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.