Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How do you kick people out of your house!? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49895/t1613075-how-you-kick-people-out-of-your-house/2.htm

Author:   Anonymous1929
Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 3:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: How do you kick people out of your house!?
-------------------------------------------
The phone eviction is not working for me

Author:   Anonymous1929
Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
THEY ARE NEMISES AND STILL THE OPTION DOESN'T COME UP

WHY??????

Author:   deathjr
Date:   Jul 04, 12 at 5:49pm (PST)
quote calista dell borrell
make them mad till they ur enemy and use home phone to kick them out
Try that
P.s. can I divorce someone but let them still live in my house? Cause I married Elizabeth Fox and she's a cop but I didn't know that and I'm a criminal mastermind.

Author:   Bulldog3421
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 10:08am (PST)
On xbox you can move to another house and have the option to kick someone out, then you can move back into your old house.

Author:   Bulldog3421
Date:   Jul 11, 12 at 11:26am (PST)
On xbox you can move to another house and have the option to kick someone out, then you can move back into your old house.

Author:   Wheat
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
Make them very angry and break up with them/ask them to move out. You could also use the landline phone.

Author:   missbullseye
Date:   Feb 09, 13 at 4:16pm (PST)
quote Justus411
If you want to kill your sim so they are out of your famiy then build a pool if you don't already have one and put your sim in it then build a wall on each side of it but make sure your sim is inside then wait for there ghost to come through the wall and wait a minute or two but you don't have to then click on the ghost and click the one that says go to Netherlands or something like that then wait a minute and your sim will be gone for good. So try it if it works congrats. Just so you now I only have an ps3 so that's what I did it on but I am sure it will work on other gaming systems like x-box 360 or even your computer just give it a try and then you will see if it works. . Good luck
this worked PERFECT THNX

Author:   shakth
Date:   May 15, 13 at 10:54am (PST)
You can make the Sim you want to move out by switching to them make them go away from home. Click their mobile and click move.

Author:   Abbey
Date:   May 24, 13 at 8:33pm (PST)
You argue and argue then u ask them to move out. It works.

Author:   Bllake
Date:   Jun 13, 13 at 11:39am (PST)
It wouldn't let me do that and I don't even know how she got in my house.she is just a random neighbor that sleeps over all the time and sleeps overnight....So I decided to have some fun and keep her in a box and let her starve..It works pretty well

Author:   RSTAR13
Date:   Jun 27, 13 at 12:39pm (PST)
Oh wow. So I tired all those things.. And there was no evict option on the home phone for me. I'm not sure if playing on the ps3 makes a difference. But I found a super fast easy way to get rid of sims! Okay make sure you have a ton of karma power! Select the Ghostify karma power, and select the sim you wish to get rid of. Now grab your ghost zapper OR your cat and capture that sucker!! Haha bam! Done.

Author:   katiexx11
Date:   Jun 30, 13 at 12:45am (PST)
If you want an husband/wife to move out you keep on fighting until it says divorce. Then click on the divorce button, when you have he/her will automatically move out. BUT be warned they will take A LOT OF MONEY. But I didn't care cuz I had the money cheat. OR. If this person is not your husband/wife then make him/her go to the park or ect then while he/she is at the park go on you house phone (you can not o this on a mobile phone it has to be on a house phone: you can find a house phone in electrics, under the audio button.) click on the house phone after you have brought it then click on your person who is out and you want to move out the it will give you some chocies click on evict. Here is two way or just kill them. lol:P

Author:   claudiarosepeter
Date:   Aug 03, 13 at 9:14am (PST)
I divorced my people, but she didn't automatically move out, just stayed at home crying all the time!!! how do you do the house phone, I tried but it didn't work!!

Author:   Nd28
Date:   Jan 05, 14 at 5:55am (PST)
I carnt kick a sim out but I have to to get a baby!

Author:   PieLuver101
Date:   Feb 05, 14 at 4:27am (PST)
Um... I disagree with the person who said kill them, I play on my DSi. The person I got was a vegitarian and she's glitching my game up, when I got an opportunity I had to re-do it 5 times and now I can't complete my lifetime wish

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.