Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokemon White Sprite Contest [New Thread in Black 2/White 2 Forum!] - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49734/t1685191-pokemon-white-sprite-contest-new-thread-in-black-2-white-2-forum/8.htm

Author:   Deoxor
Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 9:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon White Sprite Contest [New Thread in Black 2/White 2 Forum!]
-------------------------------------------
2. 2 entries. DaDarkNinetales and PIDGEOT both entered.

Author:   AxeLea
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 9:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon White Sprite Contest [New Thread in Black 2/White 2 Forum!]
Lizz

I might whip something up if I have time. How many forms do we have to have? Just two?

Author:   Lizz
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 9:26pm (PST)
Just two forms, and sorry for miscounting :3 If we get enough entries (at least 4) I'll judge tonight.

EDIT: As we don't have a high enough number of entries, I'm going to pull a little theme change....

NEW THEME: Monochromatic
Literally meaning one color, create a sprite using one color, including its shades and tints. (IE: lots of different shades of blue, or a color scheme like red and pink (as pink if a tint of red.)
Date: October 26
Judge: Me

Author:   spikypichulover007
Date:   Oct 20, 11 at 6:14pm (PST)
quote Lizz
Just two forms, and sorry for miscounting :3 If we get enough entries (at least 4) I'll judge tonight.

EDIT: As we don't have a high enough number of entries, I'm going to pull a little theme change....

Literally meaning one color, create a sprite using one color, including its shades and tints. (IE: lots of different shades of blue, or a color scheme like red and pink (as pink if a tint of red.)

Hmmmmm, sound's interesting Lizz. Does it have to be a scratch or can it be a recolour/fuse?

Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 12:00am (PST)
Does that mean the sprite has to be all one color or the Pokemon you use if you're fusing have to be all that color or both?

Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 2:23am (PST)
quote spikypichulover007
quote Lizz

Hmmmmm, sound's interesting Lizz. Does it have to be a scratch or can it be a recolour/fuse?
I'd rather we avoid recolors, much too simple.

quote Deoxor
Does that mean the sprite has to be all one color or the Pokemon you use if you're fusing have to be all that color or both?
You can fuse whatever you want, just make the outcome monochromatic.

Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 10:32am (PST)

My entry! I know it's simple rubbish and I hope it fits with the theme

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 12:26pm (PST)
I'll try to get something together later.

Author:   4EverSeaMusic
Date:   Oct 24, 11 at 9:02pm (PST)
Can I use a Color Scheme from another Pokemon that in Monochrome, like say from a Shiny Gengar, or do I have to take a Color and than do the Shades and Everything Myself?

Anyway...
...my entry...

Author:   CJames
Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 7:14pm (PST)
Here's my entry:

Date:   Oct 27, 11 at 5:55pm (PST)
Lizz

Sorry to bother you, but aren't these sprites overdue a judging? I know you're probably busy so I've rounded them up for you.

quote CJames21

quote 4EverSeaMusic

quote spikypichulover007

Date:   Oct 27, 11 at 6:22pm (PST)
Well, form what i know, Lizz usually wants there to be at least 5 entries before judging, so that's why she hasn't done it.

Author:   Hmszelda
Date:   Oct 27, 11 at 10:44pm (PST)
I'll have mine done by Sunday at the latest, sorry ):

Date:   Oct 28, 11 at 8:23am (PST)
quote Deoxor
Well, form what i know, Lizz usually wants there to be at least 5 entries before judging, so that's why she hasn't done it.
Oh, ok. Thanks for the tip-off, god I feel pushy and stupid now

Sorry Lizz

Date:   Oct 29, 11 at 2:45am (PST)
Yes, I do like to wait for five entries. If no more come, I'll judge Sunday afternoon, as tomorrow is halloween party and a LONG swim meet!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.