Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Endless Autumn - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49734/t1661795-endless-autumn/

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 6:02am (PST)
Subject:   Endless Autumn
-------------------------------------------
I bought the game when it came out (at least 4 months ago) and it's been forever autumn in my game. It's been winter now for over a month (in Australia) yet my game still displays "Autumn" when I turn it on. I've checked my ds and it is displaying the correct date. Regardless of whether it is autumn or not, the seasons only last 3 months anyway (irl). It should have changed to something else by now....

Any help?

Author:   Awsomness
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 6:08am (PST)
Subject:   re: Endless Autumn
Mouldy Cheese, I have had the same problem. In Australia, it's Winter right now, and now it's been Autumn for a few months now..

Author:   Squiggle
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 6:09am (PST)
The seasons change each month in game, so if you haven't played it for 4 months, it should still be Autumn. ^-^

Author:   Awsomness
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 6:39am (PST)
But squiggle bath, I have been playing for ages, like every week now.

It might just be delayed though. I should stop complaining. ;D

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 8:14am (PST)
Mouldy Cheese, like squiggle bath said, the seasons change every month, so if you bought your game around the release date without messing with the game clock, it has been 4 months, so it should be Autumn. If you haven't played it since you got it well...that's the problem. XD

You can always access the different seasons easily by changing the game clock to a different month though. However, it may screw up your White Forest/Black city or the Game Sync (if you use that). o:

Author:   Geo
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 1:29pm (PST)
If you just switch on your game to check the season, it will load to the previously known season if you are in a house. You will need to exit the house and the season will then change according to the month.

Or as said by Chaos Team, you can tweak with the DS date to change the season. It works as I've done it several times.

Author:   Mouldy Cheese
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 11:57pm (PST)
squiggle bath and Chaos Team I've played at least once a month since I got it and there's been no change. It's strange... I got it at the same time as the boyf and his has changed seasons several times while mine has forever been stuck on autumn, which leads me to believe there's something wrong with my particular game/system. I've even tried changing the dates on my ds and running around (in and out of houses and towns) but it will STILL be autumn!

><

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 12:07am (PST)
quote GeoHulk
Or as said by Chaos Team, you can tweak with the DS date to change the season. It works as I've done it several times.
Hmm. Doesn't work for me.

I thought the game takes the date at the time you start a new game and uses that as a "permanent" date.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Jul 05, 11 at 12:34am (PST)
Hmmm... mine changes seasons on the first of each month...

Author:   anonymous...
Date:   Jul 05, 12 at 2:21pm (PST)
I got my game in summer and when i came out of a house, it switches to autum...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.