Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49734/t1522486-requests-feedback-suggestions-announcements/3.htm

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   May 07, 10 at 10:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, Suggestions, and Announcements
-------------------------------------------
This looks a little better.

Author:   Insanity Prevails
Date:   May 15, 10 at 10:55am (PST)
Theme selector is in place here now.

Like in the Black forum there are also three element based themes available in the selector in addition to the two white/grey themes.

Author:   Granite
Date:   May 19, 10 at 10:47am (PST)
Love the theme selector but wouldn't mind a electric type one, please?

Date:   May 19, 10 at 4:22pm (PST)
Not right now, but I will bear that suggestion in mind. I don't want to go too overkill on the themes.

Author:   Justin
Date:   May 20, 10 at 1:39am (PST)
I think the selection is fine, and that if we add something like elictric into it, that we'll have a box extending to the bottom of the page after awhile.

Beautiful selection, and the grass/fire/water selection is fine as is.

;D

Author:   Relmutsie AN
Date:   May 30, 10 at 12:13pm (PST)
Letter Game

I'm not sure about you, but I think what DMA is doing should be outlawed.

Author:   DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Date:   May 30, 10 at 12:22pm (PST)
Care to give some explanation to back up your opinions, rather than making empty statements?

Author:   Tf916
Date:   May 30, 10 at 12:23pm (PST)
Thanks for bringing that up, i will look at it now.

Author:   Soda
Date:   May 30, 10 at 1:29pm (PST)
quote DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Care to give some explanation to back up your opinions, rather than making empty statements?
All you're doing is adding +1 to your post count every post. Others are playing the game for fun, not caring if their posts will add to their post count or not, yet you make sure every one of yours do.

Date:   May 30, 10 at 1:40pm (PST)
Except posts made in that Letter Game thread do not count towards a member's post count at all. Try posting in it yourself if you don't believe me.

Date:   May 31, 10 at 10:01am (PST)
Erm, yeah, precisely. Posts made in the letter game won't affect your post count in either direction. The reason there's no minimum wait period so far is that this has nothing to do with votes.

Though I wouldn't mind it being toned down a bit. I know that there's no minimum wait period in it currently, but it doesn't look too good to have someone seemingly waiting to pounce after every other post.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Jun 03, 10 at 8:08pm (PST)
quote Relmutsie AN
Letter Game

The "OK, since you left me with..." part to get extra posts?
Or the fact that he's made a Letter game thread in 5 different forums, shown on his profile?
Or is it the fact that all 5 of those Letter Game threads were closed because of this statement:
The moderator's approval is unnecessary. I believe that it would be very disrespectful to the people of this forum to assume that they cannot make judgments themselves about what threads are appropriate or not.
you decide if there's a problem.

Author:   Relmutsie AN
Date:   Jun 03, 10 at 8:14pm (PST)
I'm talking about the fact that he posts, waits for someone else to post, posts again, waits for anyone to post, posts again, and the cycle.

It's retarded.

Date:   Jun 04, 10 at 4:44am (PST)
The only "retarded" thing I see here is the complaint you're trying to make. And even if what I do in the Letter Game thread is "retarded" as you believe, that still does not warrant your complaint in this thread, or anywhere else for that matter.

quote Chaos Team
quote Relmutsie AN
Letter Game

The "OK, since you left me with..." part to get extra posts?
Or the fact that he's made a Letter game thread in 5 different forums, shown on his profile?
Or is it the fact that all 5 of those Letter Game threads were closed because of this statement:
The moderator's approval is unnecessary. I believe that it would be very disrespectful to the people of this forum to assume that they cannot make judgments themselves about what threads are appropriate or not.
you decide if there's a problem.
Since he provided a link to the Letter Game thread he was specifically talking about, then obviously he could not have been referring to the five Letter Game threads I made, or anything I said in those threads. And what exactly do you mean by "getting extra posts"?

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Jun 04, 10 at 6:15am (PST)
I was under the impression that the current letters game thread would be deleted when it was finished/died.

I'm going to support for ACCLAIM is doing because it actually informs people. You guys have no right to accuse him for doing something that he isn't doing. You can have a vendetta against him for whatever reason but over this? Seriously? Some of you need to grow up, big time.
I was against this game but I decided to participate then I saw that ACCLAIM was taking the time to actually add something to the game, some information to onlookers. It became more of "

"Torterra. A is next hurr durr" and actually started to do more than just post a simple name and letter.

@Relmutsie AN: Does it really matter?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.