Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokémon White Introduction Thread! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49734/t1509618-pok-mon-white-introduction-thread/2.htm

Author:   Ground
Date:   Apr 10, 10 at 6:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokémon White Introduction Thread!
-------------------------------------------
I'm Yoshi Freak, one of the members that despise their username.

Been following Pokemon since Crystal. Hope we have a good time.

Author:   ShamanFox
Date:   Apr 10, 10 at 10:29pm (PST)
Hi, I'm Shamanfox. (Shaman or Ivan preferably.)

Been playing Pokemon since Gold version woo.
I've never been very active on the Neoseeker forums, so I'm going to start here. :B

Author:   Slowpoke360
Date:   Apr 10, 10 at 11:18pm (PST)
Hi I'm Slowpoke360 and I dont like to be called slow or poker. It could be SP or 360 or Bob the builder or my name (james bond)

And I will get Pokemon black, because I prefer darknes to light.(fourth time I have said that)

Author:   Jill Owns All
Date:   Apr 11, 10 at 2:21am (PST)
Hey, I'm Jill Owns All. I'm not a girl, but when I joined neoseeker, I didn't think I'd ever leave the Fire Emblem forums. I've been a huge Pokemon fan since they first came to America. 18 and proud to still be gaming with them. Charizard is my favorite Pokemon, but after him, I'm all about Grass type starters, so let's get some more cool looking dinosaur ones.

I own, Red, Silver, Emerald, LeafGreen, Platinum and SoulSilver. My favorite was probably Silver, although the sheer awesome of original Red is forever entrenched in my heart.

Author:   Lynxx
Date:   Apr 11, 10 at 9:27am (PST)

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Lynxx on Apr 11 2010.

Author:   Reason
Date:   Apr 11, 10 at 10:12am (PST)
No problem Lynxx.

Reason here. Love the Pokemon games and am really looking forward to Black and White.

Author:   Ren_Dan_Pal
Date:   Apr 13, 10 at 11:12pm (PST)
Hello. I'm Ren_Dan_Pal. You can call me by any parts of my name. I have played all games from the 4 generations.

Author:   InDiGo
Date:   Apr 14, 10 at 1:51pm (PST)
Hi guys!

Author:   Pikachu22
Date:   Apr 14, 10 at 6:01pm (PST)
Hi! I'm Pikachu22. Just hearing "New pokemon", and "New region", get me so excited about it! I don't know what one ill get, i am just going to wait and see which has the most pokemon i like.

Author:   Saints Fan
Date:   Apr 16, 10 at 10:24am (PST)
Hey I'm Saints Fan, I'll be keeping an eye on this forum. I'm not sure which version I'm getting yet.

Author:   DranzerBlade
Date:   Apr 16, 10 at 5:02pm (PST)
Hey, I'm DranzerBlade, or Amy. (Don't mind which.)
I've played Pokemon since my cousin gave me the original Red just after it came out.
My sister's going to get this version, whilst I'm going to get Black, but I thought it'd be worthwhile checking out this forum too.

Author:   Roy
Date:   Apr 29, 10 at 3:22am (PST)
Hi I am Titan and I am planning to get both versions of the games, since I usually do.

Author:   DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Date:   Apr 30, 10 at 3:42am (PST)
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Author:   Jeremiah
Date:   May 12, 10 at 10:48pm (PST)
WatUp. I'm Jeremiah. Gonna stay around her for a while. As far as Pokemon, always been a big fan, been playing about around the time R/B came out, and I've owned every version as of yet.

Author:   Skyexplorer
Date:   May 16, 10 at 7:44pm (PST)
Sup I'm Skyexplorer. You can call me Sky or JJ or whatever you want. Been playing pokemon for a long time and I know alot. Can't wait for white to come out

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.