Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Favourite Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1693684-favourite-pseudo-legendary-pokemon/3.htm

Author:   KrystalDark
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 11:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Favourite Pseudo-Legendary Pokemon?
-------------------------------------------
dragonite is my favourite

Author:   LugiaXD
Date:   Mar 08, 13 at 2:15am (PST)
Obviously has to be Tyranitar! It's so epic! It looks the best and it has awesome typing. Second on the list would be Dragonite

Author:   cmd17
Date:   Mar 14, 13 at 2:26pm (PST)
quote SpaceWalker
Okay guys, what is your favourite pokemon out of the six Pseudo-Legendaries so far in the series - Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Salamence, Garchomp and Hydreigon?

Personally, I'd have to go for Tyranitar, such an excellent offensive typing and the bulkiest of all thanks to Sand Stream boosting its Sp. Def, not to mention its excellent movepool and access to Dragon Dance (which boost its only bad stat, speed, and gives him enough power for a lot of OHKOs). Outside of its crippling Fighting weakness, it's nearly unstoppable after just one turn of setup. Also, he looks AWESOME!

Second choice would be Dragonite - I've always preferred it to Salamence because it can take a hit much better thanks to better bulk, and access to Extremespeed and Multiscale only makes a good thing better. As for Garchomp, Dragonite has more power both physically and specially, as well being able to launch Fire Blasts that can hurt steels worth a damn (Garchomp is almost completely walled by Flying / Levitating / Magnet Rise / pretty much any high Defense steels without considerable setup). The only real advantage these two have over Dragonite is speed, but that's what Dragon Dance setup is for.
You forgot arcanine
which is my favorite

Author:   SpaceWalker
Date:   Mar 15, 13 at 7:44am (PST)
quote cmd17
You forgot arcanine
which is my favorite
Arcanine isn't a pseudo-legendary. It doesn't have 600 BST, a dual-typing, and immunity due to typing, or a 3-stage evolution line, all of which are needed.

Author:   DarkBelmont
Date:   Jun 27, 13 at 11:29am (PST)
Metagross, no question. He has the intelligence that surpasses a SUPERCOMPUTER. He has great Attack, AND defense, pretty awesome. And his shiny form is the coolest of all the other Pseudos, by far. END of discussion.

Author:   The King of Heaven
Date:   Jul 05, 13 at 9:07am (PST)
I'll go with Metagross because he combines two of my most favourite types, Steel and Psychic. His ability to breeze through difficult calculations faster than a supercomputer is awesome as well.

Author:   Joey871
Date:   Feb 23, 14 at 2:58pm (PST)
hands down its garchomp for me, he is ground dragon (ground gets rid of electric which has always being a weakness for me) he looks awesome normal and mega form. also he is a BEAST i like to double team with him and charizard (charizard is super fast and will take down ice so easily) and for garchomp its speed and attack are so high hes practically unstopppable

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.