Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokemon Black EV Training and Breeding Guides. - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1672411-pokemon-black-ev-training-breeding-guides/2.htm

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 11:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon Black EV Training and Breeding Guides.
-------------------------------------------
If that team is for competitive battling then I don't know how much success it's going to have. However if that's how you plan to do it, I would do Ferrothorn for Special Defense.

Author:   magicfox12
Date:   Jun 22, 12 at 1:46pm (PST)
quote JesseTheKing
If that team is for competitive battling then I don't know how much success it's going to have. However if that's how you plan to do it, I would do Ferrothorn for Special Defense.

To be honest I'm just doing it as fun, as I've never explored EVs before and it will keep my interest until black and white 2 come out. I would probably dominate all my friends though lol.

Author:   magicfox12
Date:   Jul 05, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
JesseTheKing
Sorry if this is annoying but I didn't know where to go.
I have a breeding question, I've hatched 7 litwicks and 11 Heracross'on black, but they're ALL female.
Why is this? It's not just them either, almost every pokemon I hatch is female.
I always breed a male parent with a ditto. Is this connected to my problem?

Date:   Jul 05, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)
I'm pretty sure the genders are completely random. You may just be getting incredibly unlucky. Lol.

Author:   Ptcdbrown
Date:   Aug 02, 12 at 8:52pm (PST)
I apoligize if I cannot post here, however I did not see anything regarding that.
I Ev Trained my Duskull for the first time. (Great guide, btw)
I can't be sure if it worked. I am leveling him up normally, and he is getting stronger, but not as substantially as I had assumed.
In sequence, I hatched a Modest Duskull, used Rare Candies to get him to level 10. I fought Bascillians to EV Speed. I used a Power Ankle and I kept track of how many I fought. When I got to 250, I fought one more to max it out. I then did the same against Litwicks for Sp. Atk. I again fought a ton, and my calculations proved that I finished EVing him. Could you check me over and see if I did anything wrong?

Date:   Aug 19, 12 at 9:45am (PST)
quote Ptcdbrown
I apoligize if I cannot post here, however I did not see anything regarding that.
I Ev Trained my Duskull for the first time. (Great guide, btw)
I can't be sure if it worked. I am leveling him up normally, and he is getting stronger, but not as substantially as I had assumed.
In sequence, I hatched a Modest Duskull, used Rare Candies to get him to level 10. I fought Bascillians to EV Speed. I used a Power Ankle and I kept track of how many I fought. When I got to 250, I fought one more to max it out. I then did the same against Litwicks for Sp. Atk. I again fought a ton, and my calculations proved that I finished EVing him. Could you check me over and see if I did anything wrong?
I probably should have seen this post a while back and I don't know if the problem was fixed or not.

The only thing I can say is wait until level 100 to see the full results. It may seem like a slow and steady process, but in the end you'll eventually see the results. If you need to be certain that you have maxed out on EVs, you can always visit the lady in Opelucid (forgot her exact location in the city) and she'll tell you if you maxed out. If you have kept track of all of the Pokemon your Pokemon fought (assuming he never faced any Pokemon before you started EV training) then there shouldn't be a problem once he reaches level 100. You used Power Items only with no Pokerus, correct? Did you remove the items once you finished in that certain stat? If you stayed consistent in your training, you should be fine.

Author:   jon conn
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 5:53pm (PST)
so if u know your evs are maxed can u just finish the rest of leveling with rare candies or will that diminish some of the improvements

Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
quote jon conn
so if u know your evs are maxed can u just finish the rest of leveling with rare candies or will that diminish some of the improvements
Yes, you can just level up with Rare Candies from there.

Author:   Shiny deino please
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 12:53pm (PST)
I have been training my tepig (pignut) and I can't crearly he docent get to much points why? Phi

Author:   Phi
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
    Even if you're ev training perfectly, you won't automatically see giant ev gains on level up.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:19pm (PST)
quote Shiny deino please
I have been training my tepig (pignut) and I can't crearly he docent get to much points why? Phi
You won't see the fruits of your labor until level 100. You'll get a steadily rapid stat increase, but you won't see immediate results.

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:34pm (PST)
Do you have any power bracelet or power lens you don't need And if i trade my pokemon with another that has pokerus will both have pokerus?

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:35pm (PST)
JesseTheKing Phi

Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 4:27pm (PST)
quote Shiny deino please
Do you have any power bracelet or power lens you don't need And if i trade my pokemon with another that has pokerus will both have pokerus?
I personally don't have any extra ones, but they are not hard to get since I think they are like 1 BP a piece in the Battle Subway. And in order to spread Pokerus they just have to be in your party at the same time and battle with the one with Pokerus a few times until it spreads.

Author:   mariusalarsen
Date:   Nov 11, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
Subject:   Pokemon Black EV Training and Breeding Guides.
i am going to Ev train a liligant any tips

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.