Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The permanently un-chargeable Game Sync :( - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1650636-permanently-un-chargeable-game-sync/

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   May 21, 11 at 7:52am (PST)
Subject:   The permanently un-chargeable Game Sync :(
-------------------------------------------
A few people have been having this problem (including myself), and I'm really...concerned.

The game card and a DS are basically made a set when you make a game sync/global link/dream world/whatever profile for it.
...or at least I think that.

I have a DS, DS Lite, and DSi XL, and both White and Black versions. Up until about 2 weeks ago I only had White, and had only played it on the DSi, playing Dream World about 20 times. When I got Black, I started playing IT on the DSi and White on the DS Lite. When I switched White back to the DSi to play DW about a week ago, it told me the Game Sync had to recharge (which was odd, because I had not played White for about a week or so).
And one week later...the game sync still apparently needs to be charged. I've figured out that's obviously not the problem :I and that it must be with a time change or something on the other DS, but I really don't know. All I know at tihs point is that I'm thinking I won't be able to play DW again with White.
I've seen others with this issue...so uh, what's the problem here and how do you fix it? D:

Author:   Lizz
Date:   May 21, 11 at 7:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The permanently un-chargeable Game Sync :(
My guess would be that is because of switching DS's, it screws the internal clock up, and thinks you're trying to cheat, I used to pull the same thing with my Pal Park in Diamond and Platinum all the time. My advise: let it re-charge the Game Sync, and LEAVE IT IN THAT SYSTEM for another day.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   May 21, 11 at 7:33pm (PST)
quote Lizz
My guess would be that is because of switching DS's, it screws the internal clock up, and thinks you're trying to cheat, I used to pull the same thing with my Pal Park in Diamond and Platinum all the time. My advise: let it re-charge the Game Sync, and LEAVE IT IN THAT SYSTEM for another day.
Okay yeah...I think this is right.

Because I just read that "It takes 24 hours for any timed event to be enabled again, meaning you need to wait the proper 24 hours after that for the game sync to work."

I guess now it's actually recharging, so I'll just wait till tomorrow and see if it works.

CTedit: nevermind...IT WORKS

Author:   Jadeblade87
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 3:35pm (PST)
I believe that you cannot have two games connected to wifi on the same system. So keep your black on your ds and white on dsi and use wifi on that same system. Wait 24 hours again and you should be fine.

Author:   thundermaniac
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 3:41pm (PST)
He already fixed it. There was no need to bring this back.

Author:   ordinarygamer
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:56pm (PST)
i have a problem my game sync wont work...i have changed the time ALOT to speed up time for my soul silver for the safari zone....how do i fix it?

Author:   ordinarygamer
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:58pm (PST)
my game sync turns red when i take my wifi away....is it charging then?

Author:   Geo
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 6:39am (PST)
ordinarygamer
You should stop changing your DS clock and wait for 24 hours after slotting your Pokemon Black.
It should work then.

Author:   Sadstory
Date:   Nov 08, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
Subject:   The permanently un-chargeable Game Sync :(
my problem is the same, but for me happened when I transfer my data of 3DS for my new 3DS XL, now i don't know how enter in dream world. It's permanently un-chargeable Game Sync too... a few days

Author:   dr. egg head
Date:   Dec 16, 12 at 10:39am (PST)
even when im leaving it in the the ds for days it still doesnt recharge

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.