Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/49733/t1644290-any-quick-way-to-get-shiny-pokemon-quickly-without-action-replay/2.htm

Author:   thundermaniac
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY!
-------------------------------------------
DON'T HIJACK THREADS FOR YOUR OWN NEEDS! It's annoying. Get an account, go to the trading forum, make a thread with you request.

Author:   Phi
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Is there any quick way to get shiny pokemon quickly????? WITHOUT ACTION REPLAY!
    There's still no need to shout at them, pleasant guidance is all it takes.

But yes, it's frowned upon to hijack the threads of others when you can make your own.

Author:   tony3
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 1:52am (PST)
well, u can always use desmume though u cant send those pokemon from it to the ds ( from pc to ds) unless u use a special app that allows u to do so (idk how it works). btw back when hg/ss almost came out, we were most probably playing platinum on dsi, i was walking in the grass near oreburgh city, no chains, no breeds a shiny machop appeared!! but then i lost machop in my ss that stope working for no reason :/

Author:   kai
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
quote f*** u
[i]
[/i] try the impatiant method wait and wait UNTIL YOU MOTHER****** find one

Author:   thundermaniac
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:45am (PST)
To get on topic, the quickest way would probably be to RNG. Beyond that, AR is the fastest way.

Author:   djpoo
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:02am (PST)
thundermainiac is right. action replay is the quickest because all it takes is to press a few buttons after imputing the right code. so if yu really want to quickly get shinies, you might prefer ar even if you dont want to. if your up for he challenge, fine take a very long time breeding and whatever. my way would be action replay. think on that.

Author:   ShinyPikaPower
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 1:15pm (PST)
Beat the story of Black or White 2 and get the shining charm use that with the Masada method.

Author:   DamonNash
Date:   Dec 15, 12 at 7:21am (PST)
There's always the Masuda Method. Breed the non-shiny Pokemon with a ditto from a different country (it helps if its shiny,but it doesn't have to be) and your chances cut from 1/8000 to 1/4000

Author:   totalfan
Date:   Mar 23, 13 at 10:56pm (PST)
I have a way :first go on your settings for internet and type in this dns 091.121.021.220 then go to this site:http://www.pokecheck.org/ and make an account then choose a pokemon that you want and click on it thenscroll down you will find info on the pokemon look all the way down and click on queue for dowload on the gts then go on the gts on your ds and you will receive it:)

Author:   Luke1233
Date:   Apr 24, 13 at 4:12pm (PST)
quote Shiny Umbreon
well if its a certain pokemon like a starter or an egg....you need to soft reset
example: if you have an egg...try your best to save at the least amount of steps before the egg hatches..making it fast and easy. then keep hatching the egg until
the pokemon is shiny..to soft reset (you should know) is by pressing both shoulder buttons..start and select at the same time (note: this can take a veery long time , but its probably the easiest way...maybe )

(I HOPE THIS HELPED YEW! )
when you get an egg what ever is in it is chosen from the getgo so you should save just before you talk to the daycare man

Author:   Chase001
Date:   Apr 25, 13 at 10:48pm (PST)
You can get the poke builder app. It may cost around 3-5 bucks but it works like a charm!

Author:   LockedOutOfHeaven
Date:   Apr 26, 13 at 5:18pm (PST)
Download pokegen,create pokemon choose the pokemon, choose to distribute the pokemon through GTS.
(Unless you want to SR?)

Author:   Blaziken Is The Best
Date:   Apr 27, 13 at 6:08am (PST)
You could not do what the above two posters say and RNG abuse them instead. It gives good results and is almost as fast as hacking(except, and here's the best part. It's not.)

Author:   chimchar avatar
Date:   Jun 11, 13 at 9:24am (PST)
Use madusa method

Author:   shiny guy 27
Date:   Jun 19, 13 at 12:40pm (PST)
i have lots of shinies

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.